Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162511
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35833
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2019, 10:49 AM   #1
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Platforms opened for Discussion

This is sure to get all sorts of responses and opinionated input, so here we go!

‪Eccie is mainly the area for gentlemen voicing their opinions on various topics and to view weekly or weekend updates as well as encounter reports.

So if ladies engage and try networking on the same platform with an introductory PM, how is that considered to be “crossing boundaries”?!?
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:21 AM   #2
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69 View Post
This is sure to get all sorts of responses and opinionated input, so here we go!

‪Eccie is mainly the area for gentlemen voicing their opinions on various topics and to view weekly or weekend updates as well as encounter reports.

So if ladies engage and try networking on the same platform with an introductory PM, how is that considered to be “crossing boundaries”?!?
I think if the ladies used PM effectively, they would see an increase in business, without the trolls bothering them.

I don’t see the boundary you mention.

elg........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:44 AM   #3
Crazy Bob
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I was unaware that a boundary had been crossed when I received an introductory PM from a lady. I hope I don’t get points for bring happy to read it. I may be crazy, but I’ve always been happy to hear from a lady in a PM as long as:

It isn’t more than once per week

I have not previously asked her to take me off her list

It doesn’t involve a positive test result
Crazy Bob is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM   #4
elghund
Valued Poster

Also, PM’s are far more discrete. A lot of guys who lurk are seeking privacy. Social media, phones etc......no way to keep your privacy that way.

elg........
Old 07-02-2019, 03:03 PM   #5
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There’s a difference between networking and in messaging/soliciting gentlemen that have never expressed interest or spoken to you. That is not networking.

Messaging someone to continue a conversation about a post they have made is one thing. Messaging to do market research (example : I’m new to the area, what sites do girls advertise on & what areas should I avoid?). Messaging about an alert or safety concern. Etc etc.

Messaging a stranger to see if they want to screen & have a date is strange and inappropriate
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:23 PM   #6
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post

Messaging a stranger to see if they want to screen & have a date is strange and inappropriate
I disagree.
A couple of weeks ago I got a PM from a VP telling me that she would be interested in seeing me. I ended up seeing her because of the ensuing conversation. As it turned out, when we did end up meeting, she told me that she originally reached out to me because we have a mutual friend who thought I might like her, and she, me.

If I had NOT responded and the unsolicited pm's had continued, perhaps that could be a problem, but that was not the case and I have no reason to believe that the pm's would have continued without my encouragement.

I have in fact told many ladies to contact me when they are coming to town, and only wish the MORE would. It is difficult to keep up with every platform and travel dates.

So there's that.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:27 PM   #7
elghund
Valued Poster

I agree with Paul. A private message sent is a great ice breaker. I am surprised more girls don’t PM to create new contacts.

And, BBG....you may find that you can get to know someone well before any questions of screening come up...and that it is easier to give info to someone you start a connection with privately.

elg........
Old 07-02-2019, 03:30 PM   #8
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

fuckin elg....

I was thrilled to find out a girl was interested in me....
even if she was lying....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:12 PM   #9
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I think it depends on the approach. If it's cool, personable and got a little conversation going, it would likely catch my interest in seeing someone I may have never took notice in. If it was some canned ham spam like mass email template likely I'd block. Less she was hot. Maybe even if she was hot. I don't know. Send nudes.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:13 PM   #10
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
fuckin elg....

I was thrilled to find out a girl was interested in me....
even if she was lying....
fuckin’ Paulie........lol!

elg......
Old 07-02-2019, 05:34 PM   #11
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
There’s a difference between networking and in messaging/soliciting gentlemen that have never expressed interest or spoken to you. That is not networking.

Messaging someone to continue a conversation about a post they have made is one thing. Messaging to do market research (example : I’m new to the area, what sites do girls advertise on & what areas should I avoid?). Messaging about an alert or safety concern. Etc etc.

“We are all strangers until someone initiates first contact”

Guide to Messaging a stranger
Layout of an “introductory PM”:

✔️Visiting
✔️Inviting to look through bio page and encounters
✔️Giving the option to contact if interested

Straightforward and to the point, which may be intimidating to some.
Nothing further until a reply is received and that is how a conversation is started ladies and gentlemen.

Or am I wrong once again?
Old 07-02-2019, 05:59 PM   #12
Charno3
Premium Access

I'm with BBG on this. I generally don't like being on the receiving end of a cold-call, regardless of what product is being pitched. IMO there's already enough info out there for us guys to decide whether or not we have any interest.
Charno3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:04 PM   #13
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
“We are all strangers until someone initiates first contact”

Guide to Messaging a stranger
Layout of an “introductory PM”:

✔️Visiting
✔️Inviting to look through bio page and encounters
✔️Giving the option to contact if interested

Straightforward and to the point, which may be intimidating to some.
Nothing further until a reply is received and that is how a conversation is started ladies and gentlemen.

Or am I wrong once again?
Not wrong. But, I think you should make it a bit personal in PM. You shouldn’t send an ad, you should research a bit and see if YOU have an interest as well. You should get more long term clients in return that way.

elg......
Old 07-02-2019, 06:23 PM   #14
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charno3 View Post
I'm with BBG on this. I generally don't like being on the receiving end of a cold-call, regardless of what product is being pitched. IMO there's already enough info out there for us guys to decide whether or not we have any interest.
Think about how many times this site has went down. Some members don’t log on anymore because they don’t know it came back. Not everyone visits this site on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:52 PM   #15
Charno3
Premium Access

Default ??

Quote:
Think about how many times this site has went down. Some members don’t log on anymore because they don’t know it came back. Not everyone visits this site on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
I'm not following. I thought you were talking about PM'ing a stranger/prospective client on this site unsolicited, asking for a date. A member not logging on is a completely different issue.
Charno3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women