Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453091
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47934
pyramider46370
bambino40552
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2018, 04:02 PM   #1
goodyear2015
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35
Default Scanning drivers licenses

buck's clubs are scanning drivers licenses each time I go in now.
Are there any clubs that don't do this?
goodyear2015 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:00 PM   #2
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

I walk in, turn out and leave.

I don't know of any other clubs that are doing this.

The Men's Club used to do it but they stopped it after people bitched at them.

Of course I haven't been there in almost 3 years so I can tell for sure.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:06 PM   #3
limerick304
Gaining Momentum

Men's Club is definitely back to scanning id's on many days.
limerick304 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 06:20 PM   #4
CG2014
Premium Access

Guess my not going there for almost 3 years will continue and become 4 years.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:34 PM   #5
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Why do they scan your license?
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 07:48 PM   #6
CG2014
Premium Access

Not to make sure you are 21.

To make sure you are not showing a fake ID and to collect your information for marketing purposes although they claim none of the information on your driver's license (age, sex, race, eye color, hair color, your entire driving record history, your entire residential address history, social security #, criminal history, any warrants, it's all in that magnetic strip) is ever collected and stored into their computer system which is a total lie.

TABC only requires by law that a business that sells alcohol and tobacco sees a valid physical ID to make sure the person is 18 and 21.

At the same time TABC does not have any laws that prohibits any businesses from wanting to scan your ID.

If a business wants to do that, TABC can't stop them.

I have told them a good reason not to scan my ID.

I have been here before. I was a member too.

So you are saying that you didn't check my ID before to make sure I am 21 before selling me alcohol and serving me alcohol in all those other times I have been here?

Maybe I should call TABC and tell them that.

Whoever I am talking to, I ask them you seen me in here before.

They say yes.

So you let me in without making sure I am 21 and if you did make sure I am 21 in my prior visit, you already know me to be 21, you don't need to check again.

They back off from scanning my ID when I use that argument.
Old 08-30-2018, 07:48 PM   #7
goodyear2015
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

They said their new policy.
goodyear2015 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 07:51 PM   #8
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodyear2015 View Post
They said their new policy.
That's when you tell them then your new policy is to take your $$$$ you were going to spend that night elsewhere and you will recommend to everyone you know to do the same.

No strip club in DFW or elsewhere that scans ID has ever scanned my ID and I have still been able to walk into them.

It's not a law on the book, they can't force you to do it.

Same as you walking out of Fry's and Best Buy after purchasing an item and they want to check your receipt at the door and look inside the plastic bags you are carrying.

You can refuse.

Unless they have you on camera and on tape meeting the 2 legal requirements in Texas for shoplifting:

concealment and leaving the store without paying, both have to occur, they can't legally hold you.

1. You must see the shoplifter approach your merchandise
2. You must see the shoplifter select your merchandise
3. You must see the shoplifter conceal or carry away or
convert your merchandise
4. You must maintain continuous observation of the
shoplifter
5. You must see the shoplifter fail to pay for the
merchandise and skip the check out cashiers
6. You must approach the shoplifter outside of the store

You took an item off the shelves, you went to the cashier, you paid for it, you were given a receipt, the last 3 of these 4 action invalidates you as a shoplifter so they can't try to stop you from leaving.

Now if you took more than one item off the shelves and only paid for one and they seen you conceal the other items and try to leave without paying for them, that's a different story.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:27 PM   #9
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've been to Bucks Dallas, Bucks Wild Dallas , Bucks Wild FW, Baby Dolls Dallas and the Clubhouse within the last ten days. (hit three in one night)

Not a one scanned my DL.
Tamaletom is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:09 AM   #10
ozarka
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
That's when you tell them then your new policy is to take your $$$$ you were going to spend that night elsewhere and you will recommend to everyone you know to do the same.

No strip club in DFW or elsewhere that scans ID has ever scanned my ID and I have still been able to walk into them.

It's not a law on the book, they can't force you to do it.

Same as you walking out of Fry's and Best Buy after purchasing an item and they want to check your receipt at the door and look inside the plastic bags you are carrying.

You can refuse.

Unless they have you on camera and on tape meeting the 2 legal requirements in Texas for shoplifting:

concealment and leaving the store without paying, both have to occur, they can't legally hold you.

1. You must see the shoplifter approach your merchandise
2. You must see the shoplifter select your merchandise
3. You must see the shoplifter conceal or carry away or
convert your merchandise
4. You must maintain continuous observation of the
shoplifter
5. You must see the shoplifter fail to pay for the
merchandise and skip the check out cashiers
6. You must approach the shoplifter outside of the store

You took an item off the shelves, you went to the cashier, you paid for it, you were given a receipt, the last 3 of these 4 action invalidates you as a shoplifter so they can't try to stop you from leaving.

Now if you took more than one item off the shelves and only paid for one and they seen you conceal the other items and try to leave without paying for them, that's a different story.
Next time they ask me to scan my id, I would leave too.
ozarka is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:07 AM   #11
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Not to make sure you are 21.

To make sure you are not showing a fake ID and to collect your information for marketing purposes although they claim none of the information on your driver's license (age, sex, race, eye color, hair color, your entire driving record history, your entire residential address history, social security #, criminal history, any warrants, it's all in that magnetic strip) is ever collected and stored into their computer system which is a total lie.

TABC only requires by law that a business that sells alcohol and tobacco sees a valid physical ID to make sure the person is 18 and 21.

At the same time TABC does not have any laws that prohibits any businesses from wanting to scan your ID.

If a business wants to do that, TABC can't stop them.

I have told them a good reason not to scan my ID.

I have been here before. I was a member too.

So you are saying that you didn't check my ID before to make sure I am 21 before selling me alcohol and serving me alcohol in all those other times I have been here?

Maybe I should call TABC and tell them that.

Whoever I am talking to, I ask them you seen me in here before.

They say yes.

So you let me in without making sure I am 21 and if you did make sure I am 21 in my prior visit, you already know me to be 21, you don't need to check again.

They back off from scanning my ID when I use that argument.
As a former bartender I can tell you right now you can call T ABC all day, but they are not going to care about that. What you literally just typed is that I am over 21, and they see me before but now they’re Checking my ID to see if I’m 21. And TABC is going to say, and?
And those drivers license scanning machines have been around now for more than 20 years. I’m quite sure not a single strip club is going to care that you don’t want to come in because you don’t want to have your ID scanned.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:22 PM   #12
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

TABC may not care, but a potential customer who says he is leaving, should have the clubs rethinking how bad they want to scan
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 10:42 AM   #13
Black Sedan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I always refuse this too. I had a bar try to get away with it this year too, and I refused the guy at the door - he tried to claim it was required by the law. uh uh. I said, fine get a manager. The manager let it be and I met the lady I was there for.

I would refuse this anywhere.
Black Sedan is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:48 PM   #14
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
I’m quite sure not a single strip club is going to care that you don’t want to come in because you don’t want to have your ID scanned.
I have refused to have my ID scanned using the argument I've wrote and I still go in.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #15
KoreanKonnoisseur
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

It is probably all for data collection and marketing purposes as the other poster stated. The only valid legal reason any establishment would have for scanning your ID card is because the establishment is a so-called “private club” in a Texas dry alcohol area, where TABC requires them to keep membership records. I don’t think Dallas or Fort Worth are dry areas.
KoreanKonnoisseur is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women