Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163077
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36843
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2023, 12:19 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default The Crazy Ass Leftist Morons on the Jan 6 Show Trial Committee released 2000 social security numbers

Cheney and Thompson and the rest of the crazy ass left's morons on the Jan 6 Show trial committee "made public nearly 2,000 Social Security numbers belonging to high-profile individuals who visited the White House in December 2020".

Private information of at least three GOP governors, members of Trump's cabinet and people who testified to the Jan. 6 committee was released

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan...?intcmp=tw_fnc
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 12:21 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Kristi Noem: My lawyers have asked the White House, the US Nat Archives, and Bennie G Thompson which of them is responsible for leaking the Social Security Numbers of me, my husband, my 3 kids, and my son-in-law.

What specific measures and remedies will be taken to protect our identities?

Old 01-09-2023, 06:14 AM   #3
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

That would be the GPO
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 10:57 AM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
That would be the GPO

the GPO claims its not responsible for editing/redacting data provided.

"After the leak was discovered, the spreadsheet containing the information was taken down from the website where the committee's documents were made available. A GPO spokesman told the Post that the office "does not edit or alter materials provided by Congress for publication." The records were removed as a "temporary measure" while GPO scans other documents for personally identifiable information, the spokesman said."

if true then this is on the Committee's ass. the question i have is wtf were social security info even needed?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 11:05 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the GPO claims its not responsible for editing/redacting data provided.

"After the leak was discovered, the spreadsheet containing the information was taken down from the website where the committee's documents were made available. A GPO spokesman told the Post that the office "does not edit or alter materials provided by Congress for publication." The records were removed as a "temporary measure" while GPO scans other documents for personally identifiable information, the spokesman said."

if true then this is on the Committee's ass. the question i have is wtf were social security info even needed?
Exactly. I suspected some of the leftists here would try to dismiss or make an excuse for this. Gristle did not disappoint. This is 100% on Pelosi's Jan 6 show trial committee. It was their document and their responsibility. And you are correct, why the hell were they collecting social security numbers to begin with
Old 01-09-2023, 11:25 AM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly. I suspected some of the leftists here would try to dismiss or make an excuse for this. Gristle did not disappoint. This is 100% on Pelosi's Jan 6 show trial committee. It was their document and their responsibility. And you are correct, why the hell were they collecting social security numbers to begin with

i'm sure Adam Schiff, the most "trust worthy" liar in Congressional history will explain it.

bahahhaaaa
Old 01-09-2023, 12:28 PM   #7
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

TWK, I recommend you read up on the GPO's PII Privacy Program, policies and responsibiiities.

The Superintendent of Public Documents has a policy in place (effective since 2020) requiring action to proactively redact PII that GPO discovered in or being prepared for publication.

The GPO has been authorized to redact SSN's from documents it publishes since 2008
Old 01-09-2023, 12:59 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
TWK, I recommend you read up on the GPO's PII Privacy Program, policies and responsibiiities.

The Superintendent of Public Documents has a policy in place (effective since 2020) requiring action to proactively redact PII that GPO discovered in or being prepared for publication.

The GPO has been authorized to redact SSN's from documents it publishes since 2008

obviously someone should be responsible. interesting that a spokesperson for the GPO has stated on record that they aren't responsible. their charter appears to contradict that ..

Activities
Headquartered in Washington, DC, with
a total employment of approximately
2,500, GPO is responsible for the
production and distribution
of
information products and services for all
three branches of the Federal
Government. GPO is the Federal
Government’s primary centralized
resource for gathering, cataloging,
producing, providing, authenticating,
and preserving published information in
all its forms
. GPO’s 1.5-million-squarefoot
complex is the largest information
processing, printing, and distribution
facility in the world.

While many of our Nation’s most
important products, such as the
Congressional Record and Federal
Register, are produced at GPO’s main
plant, the majority of the Government’s
printing needs are met through a longstanding
partnership with America’s
printing industry. GPO procures between
600 and 1,000 print-related projects a
day through private sector vendors.

so the above straight from their us gov site indicates they are responsible. so why the DA NILE?

finger pointing isn't going to get them off the hook for what appears to be a massive fuck up of publishing clearly sensitive data. don't these dummies proof read anything?

i'd still like to know why the committee needed such data in the first place.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:25 PM   #9
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I agree. And it's a valid question
Old 01-09-2023, 04:23 PM   #10
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

More conflicting info

Quote:
Redaction of Personally Identifiable Information

For content within GovInfo, it is the authoring agency’s responsibility to ensure there is no PII in their public information. Redaction is an option some government authors may choose to remove PII in publications that are already publicly available. For this reason, it is possible to come across some redacted content in GovInfo. Agencies may have different criteria for determining what PII is. Should high-impact PII be discovered in GovInfo it will be redacted in accordance with Superintendent of Documents Public Policy Statement 2019-
https://www.govinfo.gov/about/policies

That referenced policy statement is found listed here
https://www.gpo.gov/privacy

Specifically this URL
https://www.fdlp.gov/file-download/d...d/public/16467

Which spells out the policy I referenced earlier

And the GPO Privacy Page contradicts the Govinfo page

Quote:
PII in Government Publications on govinfo

In accordance with Superintendent Public Policy Statement 2019-2 Redaction of Personally Identifiable Information from GPO’s System of Online Access by the Superintendent of Documents, GPO redacts high-impact PII from publicly accessible files in GPO’s system of online access, govinfo. If you discover PII in a publication (other than United States Courts Opinions collection) on govinfo, please let us know by submitting an askGPO inquiry under the category govinfo.gov question
It's a circular logic clown show where they follow OMB and NIST best practices but also claim they're not responsible or subject to certain laws
Old 01-09-2023, 06:18 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
More conflicting info

https://www.govinfo.gov/about/policies

That referenced policy statement is found listed here
https://www.gpo.gov/privacy

Specifically this URL
https://www.fdlp.gov/file-download/d...d/public/16467

Which spells out the policy I referenced earlier

And the GPO Privacy Page contradicts the Govinfo page

It's a circular logic clown show where they follow OMB and NIST best practices but also claim they're not responsible or subject to certain laws

lol official us gov statements that contradict each other? sounds about right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women