Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42434
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2015, 10:05 PM   #1
Tomkat1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default My Swan Song

Well everyone it's been fun !! But, I need to go dark for a while. Things took a turn for the worse in my post PT relationship between Sexxi Lexxi and myself. Many of you warned me. I now admit that I was wrong. There are several of my favorite providers (Trisha, Lilly,MargeauxMe et al. and my new UTR) that I will remain in contact with but I will not be a regular contributor to ECCIE.
There is too much negativity to the providers and some of us that try to give emotional support to them. Take care and God bless. TK1963
Tomkat1963 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

god bless you too and ...best of luck in yer ...future endeavors!
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 11:38 PM   #3
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat1963 View Post
Well everyone it's been fun !! But, I need to go dark for a while.
Ya just have to ignore the A-Cakes.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:35 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
maybe you missed the
"Things took a turn for the worse in my post edit relationship between Sexxi Lexxi and myself."
part. He he may or may not be back after he finds the answer he needs to find himself.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 07:07 AM   #5
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
If he did that he wouldn't know you told him to do that.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 07:57 AM   #6
dmtt23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat1963 View Post
Well everyone it's been fun !! But, I need to go dark for a while. Things took a turn for the worse in my post PT relationship between Sexxi Lexxi and myself. Many of you warned me. I now admit that I was wrong. There are several of my favorite providers (Trisha, Lilly,MargeauxMe et al. and my new UTR) that I will remain in contact with but I will not be a regular contributor to ECCIE.
There is too much negativity to the providers and some of us that try to give emotional support to them. Take care and God bless. TK1963
Take care TK. This life style can rip your emotions apart if you let it! I know! Even though many guys on here warn us about that. You have to treat this occupation as a business only. Like when you go to the doctors (I have a female doctor by the way) to treat your symptoms to make you feel better and after they do you are told to make sure you pay your bill or copay on the way out!! Then the doctor says "next patient please".
dmtt23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:27 AM   #7
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtt23 View Post
Take care TK. This life style can rip your emotions apart if you let it! I know! Even though many guys on here warn us about that. You have to treat this occupation as a business only. Like when you go to the doctors (I have a female doctor by the way) to treat your symptoms to make you feel better and after they do you are told to make sure you pay your bill or copay on the way out!! Then the doctor says "next patient please".
The doctor: another whore that won't discuss fees up front.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:13 AM   #8
Victoria Anne
Account Disabled

User ID: 235953
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
The doctor: another whore that won't discuss fees up front.
Hahaha that comment made my day. I've had my fair share of unexpected, ridiculously high medical bills lately. I really needed that laugh, Thank you I never knew some simple dental work would cost almost an arm and a leg. God damn sweets.
Victoria Anne is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:48 AM   #9
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:18 AM   #10
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:55 AM   #11
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys
Gotta cut out the competition some how, I'm sure business hasn't been all that great lately, that can def make a person more hostile lol
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:51 AM   #12
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default I just don't get

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Gotta cut out the competition some how, I'm sure business hasn't been all that great lately, that can def make a person more hostile lol
the thrill of insulting or hurting someone who hasdone u no harm. On the other hand every time one of the jerks takes unprovoked shots at provider or hobbies there should be 10 back at them
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:11 AM   #13
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Heh
ijs
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:26 AM   #14
Victoria Anne
Account Disabled

User ID: 235953
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You really can't blame the number of showcases going down on the mods playing favorites. I'm sure in some cases it probably does happen, but that's a rare occurrence. If you do something wrong and violate a board rule, you'll get pointed, simple as that. I'm sure all of the assholes who go around bashing people on the board aren't going to announce their repercussions for their actions, such as when they're pointed. And correct me if I'm wrong, but mods can't go and announce when they've pointed every asshole who breaks the rules.

Put yourself in their shoes, especially AJ who is the most active mod on the board. I've never seen her take sides, but I've seen her pit people in their place when they were in the wrong. Regardless of who they were. I wish they would let you be a mod for a day to see just a portion of the shit they have to deal with.

I'm sure some of the showcases that are gone have retired, some passed away, some got arrested, and like you said, some left because of the drama. You can't blame them for leaving due to mods turning a blind eye to the bullshit that goes on though. Theres so much bullshit and rile breaking on this board, they have their hands pretty full. I'm sure JJ, AG, and PM posting stupid shit and dumb pictures are the least of their worries when there are people who are being outed, people speculating on others medical issues, etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Trish you seem like a really sweet girl, my best advice to you is to stay away from the drama. I got involved in a few threads I wish I wouldn't have, and it was nothing but a huge fucking mess.

I can only state from my personal experience, but AJ has been nothing but good to me. Every dealing I've had with her, she's been an absolute sweetheart, and dealt with whatever problem I had in a very timely matter. Like I stated earlier, she's the most active mod on this board, so she's the one that gets stuck dealing with all of the B.S. and the way things have been going lately, she's got a lot of B.S on her plate. I highly doubt she would ever do anything intentionally to cut out her competition if her business is slow.
Victoria Anne is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:49 AM   #15
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
plastic man wished the op jimmie well ...and blessed him ...then the usual sad ...angry ol cuckolds came into his thread ...to shit out their hate and venom ...and jimmies wonder whats wrong in upset?

...just look at the above ...a probably miserable soul who has on occasion wished ...death on members here ...and now attacks a longtime funnel and mod ...just wow

...seems its all about the ...agendas ...of a few whiners ...who want to silence anyone with a ...different point of view

Plastic Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women