Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Suggestions please..Double dates dilema...

I have a "conundrum"......I get ALOT of requests for doubles...from all over!

Now I do have an array of sweet & sexy ladies I can do doubles with...BUT.... the problem is that they all have a considerably higher donation rate.....and asking them to lower their set rate down to match mine seems offensive & makes me feel uncomfortable...they set their rates at what makes them happy!...BUT...If I match their rate,nine times out of ten,I loose the appointment.

It really puts me in an uncomfortable situation.....and also puts them in an uncomfortable situation.

I would welcome any suggestions please! Thanks!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Add your rate and her rate and make it a total amount. Then, you take what you charge and she takes what she charges.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no thats not fair Stick..cause i am setting the call plus doing all the screening/setting the schedule/and using my incall.........and doing just as much play as her!{basiclly all she has to do is show up for bcd}

I am not trying to be rude or harsh..just staing facts babe!{I still luv ya for chiming in}
Old 08-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Seems you only have a few options. Best bet might be to get the same provider to do more than one double that day and she might "budge' on her hourly rate. Just be honest about the client's budget. Worst thing is she will say no.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
The Flash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Dallas......you are getting your rate, right ? Why concern yourself with her rate ?

Is this a regular gentleman or just someone interested in a one time
double ? I understand that you are bearing the brunt of the legwork
and expense.......but he is your client.

You can always not do doubles......but that could also hurt your bottom
line.
The Flash is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

well if you charge 100 and she charges 150,and the dawg agrees to pay 250,then what is the problem?you get your rate and don't lose the appointment,and she gets her's.otherwise you dont get a appointment,remember you are the one in need of a partner to complete the date.her rate is hers and you have your rate.you are the one offering doubles,just my 2 cents.example all hotels don't charge the same rate,but you can pick and choose.hey how would you like the dawg to say well i will pay 500 for the appointment,and when its over he says i will pay you 30% and the other girl 70% because i think she was the better of the 2 in my double.If you dont need the business then maybe you can stop doing doubles
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for input!!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #8
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

But, some women are going to charge more for the gay for pay thing.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:50 AM   #9
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

You could maybe try splitting the legwork per say. As far as screening and room costs. Heidilynnla has a good idea.... if it were more than one client that same day, or if the one client wanted several hours, it would be more reasonable for everyone to negotiate prices. It's a tough call on this one, especially when ladies have different rates.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:47 AM   #10
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default my thoughts

doubles are great but my first time with dallas i would want to enjoy every minute, every second exploring her. no other women, no other guys, no toys, no role play let me just have 3600 seconds my exploring miss rain, fucking and sucking and i will die a happy man. may not answer your question but thats my story and i am sticking to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have a "conundrum"......I get ALOT of requests for doubles...from all over!

Now I do have an array of sweet & sexy ladies I can do doubles with...BUT.... the problem is that they all have a considerably higher donation rate.....and asking them to lower their set rate down to match mine seems offensive & makes me feel uncomfortable...they set their rates at what makes them happy!...BUT...If I match their rate,nine times out of ten,I loose the appointment.

It really puts me in an uncomfortable situation.....and also puts them in an uncomfortable situation.

I would welcome any suggestions please! Thanks!!
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol petite--thanks--luv ya babe!!

the input was very helpful--thanks everyone!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #12
harley3535
~Harley~

User ID: 59266
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me know sometime if u need some help Dallas {EVERYTHING WITH A SEXY WOMEN IS NEGOTIABLE LOL}
harley3535 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #13
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Oh no thats not fair Stick..cause i am setting the call plus doing all the screening/setting the schedule/and using my incall.........and doing just as much play as her!{basiclly all she has to do is show up for bcd}

I am not trying to be rude or harsh..just staing facts babe!{I still luv ya for chiming in}

Maybe I didn't get what you are asking. The way I read it was that you were concerned about raising your rate and loosing the appointment.

BUT I didn't get the providers perspective of having to do all the work, yet making less than the other lady.

My suggestion, set your rate. If guys can't live with it then move on. If they want a double session with you then they will pay it.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #14
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So is the gentlemen not ok about rate of the doubles partner you are choosing Dallas?

Or are you nervous about asking her about her rates? Eekk!

It is a sticky situation. However I have known guys to pay each gal their respective rate. It happens all the time. If the guy really wants to see you and the double partner he picked, he should pay each ladies rate.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #15
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post

It is a sticky situation. However I have known guys to pay each gal their respective rate. It happens all the time. If the guy really wants to see you and the double partner he picked, he should pay each ladies rate.
I think what she is saying that she is cool with that, but she is doing all the leg work and not getting anything extra for it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women