Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163113
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42438
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2015, 08:48 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Mitt, Jeb say "Take down Confederate battle flag

Romney tweets that the flag is a "symbol of hate for many". Jeb says take it down, just like the did in Florida. Cruz, of course, says it should be up to the state....kind of like the slavery and then the segregation arguments.

What say you?

I have mixed emotions about this and have posted about it before. I get that African-Americans view the flag as a symbol of support for slavery and subjugation. But, an awful lot of brave men died following that flag into combat fighting for things besides slavery.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:42 AM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Yeah, that will solve everything.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:53 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Like body cameras.

Doesn't SC have the only black US Senator?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:54 AM   #4
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Mitts a Yankee.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:14 AM   #5
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Romney tweets that the flag is a "symbol of hate for many". Jeb says take it down, just like the did in Florida. Cruz, of course, says it should be up to the state....kind of like the slavery and then the segregation arguments.

What say you?

I have mixed emotions about this and have posted about it before. I get that African-Americans view the flag as a symbol of support for slavery and subjugation. But, an awful lot of brave men died following that flag into combat fighting for things besides slavery.
someone could say the same thing about the German Swatiska and it's flag- didn't a lot of Nazi's died following the Flag/Swatiska in combat fighting as well? Just because people dies doesn't make it honorable or "brave"- a lot of jihadist have died for their belief in radical Islam- should we go around flying ISIS flag or banner?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:19 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The other symbol of war, hatred, terror, slavery, and religious fanaticism that should be removed from all public images (including the International Red Cross) .

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:12 PM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Romney tweets that the flag is a "symbol of hate for many". Jeb says take it down, just like the did in Florida.

What say you?
Take it down and burn it!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:36 PM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

What say you?

A known communist and left wing asshole like you says, "I get it" and thinks that makes him enlightened and immunizes him from any retribution from the venomous left on what he says. It is very similar to a trained monkey doing tricks and getting treats from his owner.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
A known communist and left wing asshole like you says, "I get it" and thinks that makes him enlightened and immunizes him from any retribution from the venomous left on what he says. It is very similar to a trained monkey doing tricks and getting treats from his owner.
The jewish lawyer speaks. Go fuck yourself. Don't care if anybody thinks I am enlightened, don't care about being immunized from retribution from the left. Just stating an opinion and hoping to stimulate some interesting back and forth.

As usual, you don't have any.
Old 06-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
someone could say the same thing about the German Swatiska and it's flag- didn't a lot of Nazi's died following the Flag/Swatiska in combat fighting as well? Just because people dies doesn't make it honorable or "brave"- a lot of jihadist have died for their belief in radical Islam- should we go around flying ISIS flag or banner?
You're right. They could.

And, I would still say the same thing. An awful lot of very brave men died in combat under that banner.

Let me ask you a question: the people in Vietnam would say the same thing about the stars and stripes that you are saying about the Confederate battle flag and the Swastika.

Do you think that the 55,000 American soldiers who died in Vietnam lacked honor? Or bravery? And, that their memory and the ultimate sacrifice they made ought to be shit on because the fought and died in a conflict that their government was ultimately condemned for?

Do you understand what I am trying to say? Maybe there's a difference between the politicians on the one hand..... and the men who picked up rifles and had the stones to walk into the shitstorm on the other? If you can't, then I pity you.
Old 06-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

What the fuck is it? That aint the old CCCP flag, is it? Forgive me, I don't recognize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The other symbol of war, hatred, terror, slavery, and religious fanaticism that should be removed from all public images (including the International Red Cross) .

Old 06-21-2015, 06:02 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What the fuck is it? That aint the old CCCP flag, is it? Forgive me, I don't recognize it.

It's the Turkish flag, Little Timmy-tard.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:20 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why am I not surprised to see IBIdiot posting in ANYTHING that has to do with his beloved Confederacy?

And, do you think SLOBBRIN knew that was the Turkish flag, or do you think he thought it was the official flag of the Mohammedans?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:12 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why am I not surprised to see IBIdiot posting in ANYTHING that has to do with his beloved Confederacy?

And, do you think SLOBBRIN knew that was the Turkish flag, or do you think he thought it was the official flag of the Mohammedans?

The graffiti in the men's room at Nau's drugstore -- not in Clarksville -- reports that you have a pretty mean "Rebel Yell" when you back up for servicing at your Glory Hole, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you do realize that you proudly live in a city named for a slave owner in a state represented by a star on the Confederate St. Andrews Flag, and the your "Lone Star Flag" is itself correctly displayed only when it's "white over colored." It's good to know that those incidental facts must make you miserable your every waking moment, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Furthermore, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that Turkish flag was derived from the almost identical flag employed by the Ottoman Empire for over 100 years; as such, it pretty much was the "official flag of Muhammedans" in Europe, North Africa, Anatolia and the Near East.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:46 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Mohammedans date a little farther back than the Ottoman Empire.

So no, you're completely wrong about something else. Tremendous surprise there.

Even MORE surprising is how you brought slavery into the thread.

Fucking idiot...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women