Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
test
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36072
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Luscious-Lili
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 189901
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NC/NS Clients

Should we post their phone phone numbers and/or handles in the ladies lounge or where should we post them? Also, what information can we post about the NC/NS client per ECCIE policy?
Luscious-Lili is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

As long as all you are posting is what is readily available on ECCIE you can post the handle of the person. In the majority of the cases nothing else on the gent is available on ECCIE. You cannot post real names or numbers or addresses.

It is up to you whether you post in Alerts or in Infoshare. But the Alert section is more for safety matters that would concern the community. A NCNS is rarely that.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
Yankee457
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I understand the feeling. I was just a victim of a NCNS from a provider. We had agreed to a day and time on Wednesday for today. She was to call me for my address since it was an out call. I gave her my number via pm as she is verified on this site. I never heard as the time was getting closer so I texted her as well as sent a pm. I never did hear back and still have not. I understand things happen but at least reply to my text.

I could give her information but I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and expect that at some time she will provide an explanation. Its just that at this time, my night is kind of ruined.
Yankee457 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. If u cant make it please reply w/ a text and let me know.. Its just common courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee457 View Post
I understand the feeling. I was just a victim of a NCNS from a provider. We had agreed to a day and time on Wednesday for today. She was to call me for my address since it was an out call. I gave her my number via pm as she is verified on this site. I never heard as the time was getting closer so I texted her as well as sent a pm. I never did hear back and still have not. I understand things happen but at least reply to my text.

I could give her information but I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and expect that at some time she will provide an explanation. Its just that at this time, my night is kind of ruined.
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #5
chuckinolathe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I've had a different, but related, problem lately. I've made requests though P411 and not gotten any confirmations, replies, or responses of any kind. If I take the time and effort (albeit small) to book the request, it should be common courtesy for the provider to respond with something (i.e. "I'm booked up", "not interested", "go pound sand", etc). To simply leave a client hanging is inconsiderate and I am far less likely to contact the provider again (because I'll consider this flakey behavior) or recommend her to anyone who would want to see her.
chuckinolathe is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'd like to see this list. I recently made an appointment with a provider by PM. She sent me a message for a certain time which I twice said was not doable. I didn't hear from her for a day but sent a message on the evening before and the morning of saying I would text when I was free. I expected an answer at least and an address at the most. I got neither until I got home in the afternoon wanting to know why I didn't want to show up at the hour that I said I couldn't be there (if I had an address).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinolathe View Post
I've had a different, but related, problem lately. I've made requests though P411 and not gotten any confirmations, replies, or responses of any kind. If I take the time and effort (albeit small) to book the request, it should be common courtesy for the provider to respond with something (i.e. "I'm booked up", "not interested", "go pound sand", etc). To simply leave a client hanging is inconsiderate and I am far less likely to contact the provider again (because I'll consider this flakey behavior) or recommend her to anyone who would want to see her.
Similar experience for me as well...
emplover is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I don't think it is fair to expect daily logins especially due to marketing on multiple sites. Saying that, if the member has signed in, what good reason could there be to not respond at all?
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #9
emplover
Valued Poster

How long does it take to log in... 5 seconds? Lol
Generally speaking, it is their livelihood after all.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #10
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

In the last month, I have had two different incidents where a client double checked with me to see if I had gotten their appointment request via P411. In both cases, I had never gotten any contact from them. No record of a message on P411, nor a notification telling me that a client was requesting an appointment on P411.

Of all the various ways to be contacted for an appointment, directly booking through P411 is my least favorite. Its unreliable and more of a hassle. If you want to contact a lady on P411, don't bother with either the pre-screening request, or using the P411 booking form. Just send her a message on P411 directly.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #11
emplover
Valued Poster

That's what I started doing, in addition to the booking form, and it seems to work better... Thanks.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #12
chuckinolathe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thanks SOTF, as usual spot on advice.
chuckinolathe is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #13
likes_massage
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

As a hobbyist, I agree that a message or callback that you are unavailable is much better than hearing nothing back at all. I also try to leave a time for when a call back won't put me in an embarassing situation - like "call me back if you get this before 7" or something like that.

I've also ran late and called the provider to let her know and she was really appreciative that I let her know, just like we hobbyists are appreciative when the provider keeps in contact with us if they are late.
likes_massage is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

If you have an issue with P411 then pls contact P411 board to fix it may be they are not aware of the issue that you people are facing (??).
Modda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women