Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2018, 07:44 PM   #1
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Encounter: Terri puts the S in FBSM

Date: Late May
Name: Terri
User ID:: None
Phone: 2146178130
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/122107
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Josey
Activities: FBSM L1 TV
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is the woman in the pictures and has a very beautiful face. She is tall, I would say about 5'8" with a tone body. I am shit at guessing weights but I will tell you that every man wishes their wife looks this good at 40.
Recommendation: Yes
eyesguy1234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #2
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

thanks for the first review from you, I have a couple of questions/comments:

You state she is the woman in the pics, how can you tell the pics barely reveal anything?

You state it is your first FBSM, but then state "(you know what I mean with your first time with a provider)" - how would you know that if this is your first time ever yet reference that?

You state you have been with other providers, why no review, or posts, until this one?

Just curious and thx again for the, uh, review.
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #3
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

All good questions.

Well you see, if I were to take the pictures from her ad and hold it next to her it would be identical. Not sure how else to explain that the pictures in the ad are her and are current I might ad. I think there is a number of posts on here regarding providers not living up to what their pictures indicate. In this case they do so I figured I would point it out.

She was my first FBSM (back in May of this year). My comment you quoted was more in reference to what is all going to happen the first time you are with a specific provider. You never know what all you are going to be offered.(see the TOFTT posts on here where they got a rubdown then usually nothing more.)

Just got around to it. I have a handful of other encounters I will be posting in the future.

What more would you like me to uh add uh to uh the uh review?
Old 10-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGuy View Post

You state she is the woman in the pics, how can you tell the pics barely reveal anything?

You state it is your first FBSM, but then state "(you know what I mean with your first time with a provider)" - how would you know that if this is your first time ever yet reference that?

You state you have been with other providers, why no review, or posts, until this one?

+1 and why did you wait 5 months to review?
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:38 PM   #5
dakandzeke214
Registered Member

Quote:

I can back him up that she is the woman in the pictures. I saw her at the end of 2017. 2 things give it away, her breast are MM and she has a very small butt. She is very nice to talk with and does have a nice private studio in an office building. I believe it was on the 3rd or 4th floor. She will great you and take you up to her area, let you change and then come back in as she has changed into a robe. It is a TV b2b massage. L1 is included at no additional cost as she states in her add. Come to think of it, I saw her twice the second time was at the beginning of this year in Feb.

Some of us choose not to write posts and just like this guy, I will start to right reviews soon. I was just testing the waters on this hobby.
dakandzeke214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #6
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

I leaned more into the hobby and felt like giving back to both the community and the provider. She didn't have any reviews on here that I found so I figured why not.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:48 PM   #7
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakandzeke214 View Post
I can back him up that she is the woman in the pictures. I saw her at the end of 2017. 2 things give it away, her breast are MM and she has a very small butt. She is very nice to talk with and does have a nice private studio in an office building. I believe it was on the 3rd or 4th floor. She will great you and take you up to her area, let you change and then come back in as she has changed into a robe. It is a TV b2b massage. L1 is included at no additional cost as she states in her add. Come to think of it, I saw her twice the second time was at the beginning of this year in Feb.

Some of us choose not to write posts and just like this guy, I will start to right reviews soon. I was just testing the waters on this hobby.
Thanks for the backup, they really like to encourage new posters here don't they?
Old 10-22-2018, 08:49 PM   #8
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
+1 and why did you wait 5 months to review?
To irritate you...
Old 10-22-2018, 08:50 PM   #9
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Eyes - thanks kindly for the response no offense intended, couple more thoughts/comments:

Thanks for the qucik responses since you only posted twice, ever.

You tell me to see the TOFTT reviews where they ended up getting nothing, how would you know that without ROS access?

The other reviews you intend to post, are they FBSM encounters? oddly dakandzeke confirmed you visit, yet he has no reviews and 3 posts, yet also said he will review in the future...will you review providers or FBSM gals soon dak and zeke?

Uh, good try, uh, goodnight
Old 10-22-2018, 08:53 PM   #10
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

wow, these 2 never post yet they are both online at the same time and responding to this ONE review, hmmm.

Tell you guys what, you RTM me and I will do the same, lets see whos here next week
Old 10-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #11
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Eyes - thanks kindly for the response no offense intended, couple more thoughts/comments:

Thanks for the qucik responses since you only posted twice, ever.

You tell me to see the TOFTT reviews where they ended up getting nothing, how would you know that without ROS access?

The other reviews you intend to post, are they FBSM encounters? oddly dakandzeke confirmed you visit, yet he has no reviews and 3 posts, yet also said he will review in the future...will you review providers or FBSM gals soon dak and zeke?

Uh, good try, uh, goodnight
What exactly was the perceived attempt at other than a review?

I paid for premium prior to the shut down as I was doing research into starting the hobby.

You fancy yourself some sort of detective but you are just coming across as a wannabe with your questioning. Tell me, should I make about 10-20 posts prior to my next review? Last I checked there wasn't a requirement for that, but then again who the hell reads the full ToS anyways. You ask some questions and not only do I answer them, I get questioned further for answering them quickly. DFW really seems to have a strong community here and I can only think you have nothing to do with that.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:00 PM   #12
eyesguy1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
wow, these 2 never post yet they are both online at the same time and responding to this ONE review, hmmm.

Tell you guys what, you RTM me and I will do the same, lets see whos here next week
You showering with your dad growing up really screwed with your head.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #13
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

This is comical. if you were, uh, legit, you would have told me to gent bent, you didnt, it's obvious, give it up or lets turn this over to the mods your choice
Old 10-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #14
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesguy1234 View Post
You showering with your dad growing up really screwed with your head.
Nope, no dad in my home, probably why I was in military for 24 years prior to BlackWater...10 in intelligence, go figure
Old 10-22-2018, 09:15 PM   #15
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thanks for the review !
WalkerTx is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Teri of Dallas rubs 214-617-8130

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women