Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2017, 01:47 PM   #1
Dickjonesbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Question for the ladies.

Most ladies want a lot of info to see them. Like references and Id and so on and so forth. But why do most NOT all flip out when we want verification. I'm not talking nudes just face pic with today's dat written on paper in it as well!

Just wondering and like I said not all have an issue with it.

Apologies if this has been topic already.
Dickjonesbr is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Because reputable providers are the
HBIC of running her business NOT YOU!

Her pussy her rules.
You don't like her rules
or the way she's running her business?
Move on to the
next provider who'll
run her business by your rules.

You'll find It a lot easier to understand 'why'
when you start wearing the stilettos.

Keep us posted ....
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:44 PM   #3
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand why gentlemen sometimes ask for this. I used to oblige when I was newer and less established. At this point, when someone asks me for something like this, it seems they have not done their research on me. I clearly have many reviews that attest to the fact that my photos are real and accurate.

Also, I don't think comparing the verification we ask for is the same as gentlemen asking for this. I ask for verification for my SAFETY. What you're asking about seems to be in regards to "getting what you ordered."
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:57 PM   #4
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post

Also, I don't think comparing the verification we ask for is the same as gentlemen asking for this. I ask for verification for my SAFETY. What you're asking about seems to be in regards to "getting what you ordered."
^^This
Old 01-31-2017, 04:44 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickjonesbr View Post
Most ladies want a lot of info to see them. Like references and Id and so on and so forth. But why do most NOT all flip out when we want verification. I'm not talking nudes just face pic with today's dat written on paper in it as well!

Apologies if this has been topic already.

There are hundreds of threads on this topic. Just send a dic pic.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:43 PM   #6
Dickjonesbr
Valued Poster

Ok makes sense but in the same token it's our money that you want!!
I very much get the safety aspect and agree with it. Only issue is this we are suppose to take your word on what and who we are getting but you not take ours. Not trying to be an ass but with reviews you have to really read 6 or more of them and then compare. I just recently read reviews on one provider and sounded like I was in for a great time. Boy were they wrong. I have also read reviews that clearly states not the girl in the pics but she wasn't that bad looking and I was horny so I stayed.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:23 PM   #7
ZorahMatta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366651
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Be smart and you'll never have to ask...

If you find a lady you want to see, do your research. See if she has ads on websites where her photos need to be verified for authenticity - there are plenty of those around.

Most of us put a lot of time and money on presenting ourselves, and one of the goals of that effort is to make sure we don't need to cater to each potential client's insecurities about us being real or not.

Which is completely different than a verification done for safety. The comparison is preposterous.
ZorahMatta is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:29 PM   #8
ZorahMatta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366651
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not trying to be an ass but with reviews you have to really read 6 or more of them and then compare. I just recently read reviews on one provider and sounded like I was in for a great time. Boy were they wrong.
Reviews are descriptions of experiences. Experiences are not the same for everybody, in every circumstance. Also, people are different and enjoy different things.

Very few things in life are guaranteed - the same holds true here. You're not guaranteed a good time with someone because others had it.
ZorahMatta is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:50 PM   #9
Dickjonesbr
Valued Poster

Zorah I agree every experience is different for each person. But in the reviews a lot does get left out because the person just wants to post about the sex. They don't talk about the other stuff. That's where one of my experiences took the turn for the worse. Had I known the other info I would have not seen her.

As far as doing research we can only see what's online. Problem is I can find 1000 pics associated with that provider doesn't mean that's who I'm getting. Someone posted earlier about us "getting what we ordered". Well yea we want that, you won't buy house or car sight unseen. Like I said I'm not talking about nude pic. Just a headshot with proof it's taken that day I'm fine with. And yes some girls don't update photos or info.

I just feel as though providers want their cake and eat it to!
Old 02-01-2017, 12:07 AM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I ask for a current face pic to prove a lady pics are current. Not all the time but definitely with newbie providers, bp ladies, and some that won't show their face. Since I'm booking multihours I can't just take one for the team like these hourly or less guys do anymore.

If she finds issue with that, I support her decision but let her know I reserve the right to decline service with no cancellation fee if the face doesn't match the body or descriptions to my satisfaction. They might be mad, but some ladies will work with you when you make your intentions clear. Stick to what you want to do ultimately. If she doesn't want to comply with your request and accommodate you take it as karma that will lead you to another lady that may be more accommodating to your requests.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:21 AM   #11
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Ditto to what Seeking ~P, Zorah, and Audrey have stated thus far.

Many reputable companions have an expectation that they be contacted when a potential client is ready to book. When someone contacts me when they need me to convince them to see me, I just carry on with my day. I didn't write out hundreds of words and spend weeks putting together a website only to have to reiterate what I have already put in work to get across.

If a provider leaves out or obscures her face, it is obviously an intentional choice that has to do with her safety and privacy boundaries. She doesn't want pictures of her face on the internet. RESPECT THAT OR MOVE ON. Asking to be that special one that gets access to her face picture on the internet is questionable, and a possible sign of more boundary pushing to come. As someone who does show my face in photos, I'm having such a chuckle at the thought of providing on-demand selfies with hand written notes. Never no days! My very first review accurately conveyed what my overall look and body size was at that time. I look the same, wear the same dress size, etc as I did in 2014. I do still make use of photos from a few years ago. And also, I've booked a few different photo sessions over the past several months. Between professional pictures from as recently as January 2017 as well as selfies and even mini videos with me in all manner of positions, if that weren't enough for somebody to be certain I am real, just fuhgeddaboudit!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:40 AM   #12
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, I will be happy to send a face pic AFTER your verification is done. But in no way before.
My face isn't posted 1. Because of my safety
2. I hate taking pictures because I look better in person (I've been told this many many times. I'm just not very photogenic lol
However I also have instagram that you can verify me on, but you must also understand I'll see yours.
Our verification is ALWAYS for our safety and protection. Not only to verify LE but also to make sure we are safe and you aren't some crazy person lol.
Now of you give all your info a lady asks for and then she won't send you a picture... I can't blame you for looking for a different provider.
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:46 AM   #13
DasAmebas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If we show up and the girl isn't the one in the ad, or your spidey sense starts tingling, we can just walk away. I have.

I've also had encounters where the girl was not the one in the add, but way better.

And sometimes you take a gamble on seeing someone with no reviews or other info available and you hit the jackpot.

I think you just have to trust your judgment.
DasAmebas is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:36 AM   #14
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Most ladies want a lot of info to see them. Like references and Id and so on and so forth. But why do most NOT all flip out when we want verification. I'm not talking nudes just face pic with today's dat written on paper BECAUSE I'M A PICTURE COLLECTOR/TIMEWASTER AND I LIKE TO WASTE A PROVIDERS TIME.

Since I like to hide behind the internet
like a troll, i'll be happy to trade pics
that aren't even mine w/any provider.

I just love jumping down a providers
throat when i don't get my way.
Best advice I can give you Is put up an ISO
for face pics. Maybe some provider who has time to waste can help you out
Old 02-01-2017, 06:23 AM   #15
el guero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
For me, I will be happy to send a face pic AFTER your verification is done. But in no way before.
My face isn't posted 1. Because of my safety
2. I hate taking pictures because I look better in person (I've been told this many many times. I'm just not very photogenic lol
However I also have instagram that you can verify me on, but you must also understand I'll see yours.
Our verification is ALWAYS for our safety and protection. Not only to verify LE but also to make sure we are safe and you aren't some crazy person lol.
Now of you give all your info a lady asks for and then she won't send you a picture... I can't blame you for looking for a different provider.
Addison dont sell yourself short you are a very good looking woman in pictures and in person.
el guero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women