Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35836
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2015, 08:32 PM   #1
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979
Default Scott WAlker (bought and paid for by The Koch Brothers?)

Found this article from Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...tml?ref=topbar

You decide!
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:33 PM   #2
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

They have openly touted him as their choice. They are the republican tastemakers. You do the math.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:43 PM   #3
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

I think Americans are doing the Math, and they see the truth for what it is. Look at the comments below the linkl Most Americans abhor this man.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:45 PM   #4
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Found this article from Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...tml?ref=topbar

You decide!
And that would be different from Hillary "bought and paid for" by the Saudi's how?

I mean..OTHER than the Koch Brothers are actual American Citizens and the Saudi's aren't?

Or perhaps Tom Steyr bought and paid for Hillary?

Wait.. you are basing this on COMMENTS about Walker on HUFFPO? Seriously? ROFL. Let me guess... you think HuffPo readers are "middle of the road American Citizens"??
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:54 PM   #5
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I think Americans are doing the Math, and they see the truth for what it is. Look at the comments below the linkl Most Americans abhor this man.
Yeah, like most Americans being those that comment on the Huffington Post Blog? LMFAO!
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:05 PM   #6
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
And that would be different from Hillary "bought and paid for" by the Saudi's how?

I mean..OTHER than the Koch Brothers are actual American Citizens and the Saudi's aren't?

Wait.. you are basing this on COMMENTS about Walker on HUFFPO? Seriously? ROFL. Let me guess... you think HuffPo readers are "middle of the road American Citizens"??
I see and read your posts. You are caught in a media trap. I have no idea how you were raised, but your belief system is wrong. Do some soul searching and do some research. Your thoughts are outdated and so is the current government. I will not vote for Hilliary. As I said before, I stay open minded and open minded means being open to new forms of government. New forms of government are beyond your belief system, at least that's what I see from your posts.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:09 PM   #7
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
I see and read your posts. You are caught in a media trap. I have no idea how you were raised, but your belief system is wrong. Do some soul searching and do some research. Your thoughts are outdated and so is the current government. I will not vote for Hilliary. As I said before, I stay open minded and open minded means being open to new forms of government. New forms of government are beyond your belief system, at least that's what I see from your posts.
New forms of government? You mean like Presidents being able to MAKE UP NEW LAWS all on their own..otherwise known as dictatorships? Is that the kind of "new form of government" you are seeking? Seems Obama is definitely your guy then.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:54 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

All major party candidates are owned. They don't care about you, they are there to act on behalf of their masters. This is why it is important to NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! Vote, for sure, but vote for a third party. Voting for a third party candidate tells the corporate machine that runs this country that we are fed up with their control.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:59 PM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

There is actual documentation of the Koch Brothers supporting the campaigns of republicans. Where is your proof of Saudi support for Clinton's campaign? Considering she just announced a week or so ago, I'm not sure where you would get this information.

Quote:
New forms of government? You mean like Presidents being able to MAKE UP NEW LAWS all on their own..otherwise known as dictatorships? Is that the kind of "new form of government" you are seeking? Seems Obama is definitely your guy then.
What law did Obama make up on his own? You might be referencing executive orders. Those are not laws and every president has issued many of them. I guarantee you get the bulk of your news from one of the following sources; Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin or Bill O'Reilly. Your parroting of the party is uncanny. It's almost verbatim.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:00 PM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
All major party candidates are owned. They don't care about you, they are there to act on behalf of their masters. This is why it is important to NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! Vote, for sure, but vote for a third party. Voting for a third party candidate tells the corporate machine that runs this country that we are fed up with their control.
Yeah, all 23 of you
Old 04-20-2015, 10:04 PM   #11
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. I believe that our current government is corrupt. Doesn't matter whether the "puppets" are republican or democrat. They are only puppets to the powers that be. In other words, The Elite own the government. They own us. We do not live a free, democratic society. Elections are bought and paid for by special interest groups. Too much is based on how much money you have, not on moral and societal issues.

Do more research.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:08 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. I believe that our current government is corrupt. Doesn't matter whether the "puppets" are republican or democrat. They are only puppets to the powers that be. In other words, The Elite own the government. They own us. We do not live a free, democratic society. Elections are bought and paid for by special interest groups. Too much is based on how much money you have, not on moral and societial issues.

Do more research.
This is all true. But redlegs has fallen for the illusion of freedom that they project. Look at this for an example; the House passed a bill that repeals the estate tax. This is a tax that effects approximately 5400 people out of the entire population of this country. And yet, it was passed. Who will make up the taxes lost? Not the rich.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And the most corrupt of them all is also the biggest liar of them all, Hillary.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:21 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yeah, all 23 of you
Gotta start somewhere. But the movement is growing.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:37 PM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Except all those people in Wisconsin that elected him, right?

The Huffington Post is a left wing rag. What do you expect from the commenters?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women