Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44
Default Joe Pa Fired...

He will NOT retire at the end of the year, he was FIRED by Penn State. That place is going down fast.
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

they should have at least coached his last home game
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Actually, this will help the team and the school. Byt firing him instead of letting him end the season it shows the school wanted to hold people accountable. Hate to say it but Tressell at Ohio State should have been fired just as quickly instead of being allowed to resign.

This will give the school time to find a replacement who can also get to recruiting high school football players right now while they are still playing.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #4
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

I think Penn State did the right thing. Joe had his chance to do the right thing and blew it.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
they should have at least coached his last home game
Not that I give a shit one way or the other, but why should they have done that? The guy fucked up and fucked up big time on a matter of great moral importance that caused very substantial damage to the reputation of his employers. I think it would have been an affront to every victim of sexual abuse everywhere to let him coach another down. And it would be saying that football is more important than justice.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

He's 84, he won't remember he was fired for long.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #7
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
He's 84, he won't remember he was fired for long.
Ha. Too funny.

I like how John Stewart put a clip together on it....

I can't believe the students were rioting in the streets because they fired him.

How would those kids feel if it were THEIR brother being raped?

Asshats.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Not that I give a shit one way or the other, but why should they have done that? The guy fucked up and fucked up big time on a matter of great moral importance that caused very substantial damage to the reputation of his employers. I think it would have been an affront to every victim of sexual abuse everywhere to let him coach another down. And it would be saying that football is more important than justice.
TTH, Have to agree 100%. I am afraid had I been the coach who witnessed the activities, I might have been claiming justifiable homicide in the death of the pedophile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
...I can't believe the students were rioting in the streets because they fired him.

How would those kids feel if it were THEIR brother being raped?

Asshats.
Do have to wonder what were they thinking. They damaged their school's reputation in some ways worse than Paterno and the administration did for not dealing with the issue 10 years ago.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #9
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

TC-

It almost equates to typical sheeple...

Rather than realize the implications of something based on what it REALLY means, or the HISTORY of it....THEY look at the artificial bullshit that is spread like wildfire and run with it rather than think for themselves.

It's sickening.

I'm thankful for being raised by a stubborn Irish mother and an eccentric father which made me the "circle that doesn't quite fit in the square."

Granted...I've never really UNDERSTOOD our history or the true implications of many things politically and other news worthy things...but

With the beginnings of an education, I feel I've had the privilege of having that veil lifted from over me and I have expanded my ability of thinking and feeling for myself by having the proper INPUT to be ABLE to form those opinions.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Angie,

I grew up poor, the only thing I got was an education. But I was blind to so much of the world out there.

This hobby has opened my eyes to a lot, and though I hate to give guys like Logan and ladies like little Sarah by the Zoo credit, they have made me a better person. I no longer look at people with the same judgmental eyes. Not only in this fantasy world, but in the everyday real world, I can accept people and their choices as just that, their choices. Don't have to agree with them, but can co-exist with them as we journey through life.

However, I did not need this revelation to know right from wrong on the level that Penn State is dealing with. What scares me the most is that kids today are being trained (and to borrow from your sheeple comment, shepherded) by people who keep them from thinking for themselves.

Good luck on your formal educational opportunities.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #11
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I know I am going to get blasted by this post but I have to do it anyway.

Let me preface this by stating that I agree 1,000,000% that pedophilia is the sickest of crimes and anyone convicted of this should be given the stiffest penalty allowed under the law, and then some.

Can anyone tell me what action Joe did that warranted the actions him. Hindsight is 20/20 and looking back could he have done more, he even admits possibly he could have. Remember at the time of the event Jerry Sandusky was NOT an employee of PSU, having retired almost 5 years earlier. Additionally the assistant coach told Joe he saw inappropriate behavior by Sandusky but it was not to the descriptive extent that he told the grand jury. Remember Joe IMMEDIATELY reported this to his superiors both the AD and Senior VP. He, Joe, is a football coach, not an executive that can distribute or execute punishment to a non-employee.

TushHog you can set me straight on this, but wouldn't this be considered hearsay since Joe did not witness any actions by Sandusky. With all the legal ramification associated accusing someone of such a heinous and atrocious action didn't Joe do the correct thing and leave it to the AD and VP? Their inaction was the root of this evil event.

Finally, where were the police in all of this? Going back to 1998 there is evidence of Sandusky's sick behavior. They have recordings of Sandusky apologizing to a mother for his inappropriate behavior with her son. (Again this was after he retired from PSU) This was in the hands of the legal system yet they did nothing. The DA refused to pursue the case because it was not a slam-dunk case. Also the police in State College advise against further actions.

Again let me stress I think Sandusky is the lowest form of life on the planet and this type of behavior is reprehensible. But the treatment the media has showered down on a man that has given 61 years of his life to this university is beyond words. I don't think we have seen such a witch hunt since the Salem Trials in 1690.

I could ramble on and on but I'm probably just digging my self a deeper and deeper grave here.
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #12
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

74 - I see your point...and I think the group that is at least in this section at this moment (on this thread) can have a rational discussion with you.

From the facts as I've gathered (and I've not researched it extensively)...

Joe took the steps to not allow Sandusky to have access to the school showers any longer.

With Joe being responsible for the well being of kids under his department - and to SOME extent, what occurs in his department....his immediate reaction should have been to get the police involved to see if more severe action was warranted other than removing of Sandusky's privileges.

When I get a moment - I'll read a little more on it.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:46 AM   #13
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

74comet, those are valid points/questions in my opinion. (Even though my opinions are usually worthless anyway)
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #14
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I would like to know one thing: exactly what did Michael McQueary tell Joe Paterno on that fateful Saturday morning about what he witnessed? I haven't read all of the grand jury proceedings so I don't know if that question was posed point blank. But Paterno claims he was told it was just a little horsing around in the shower. Does anyone believe that if McQueary actually witnessed sodomy (anal sex) that he didn't tell Paterno?

I think therein lies the problem 74comet. How many people on this planet would witness a rape, call their father, then go see the head coach the next day and not tell all the details? The concept is unfathomable to me.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #15
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So I'm on page 7 of the 23 page grand jury presentment. The "graduate student" called his father, his father said to come home....(first mistake. A LITTLE BOY, whom the graduate student believed to be about the age of ten is NAKED in the shower with a grown ass man. Regardless of any other excuse, let the authorities deal with it.)
Father suggested to tell Joe in the morning. They call Joe in the morning and the grad student goes to his home to tell him. Joe then calls Athletic director (and Joe's immediate supervisor) and they have a meeting....THE NEXT DAY...I'm sure Sandunsky wouldn't fathom bangin any other kids asses during that period of time! God forbid anyone call the police...you know, like schools are legally obligated to do by law?

I almost don't feel like reading or writing about any more of it because the royal fuck ups have already occurred.

I have a friend that told me when we were 12 that her father use to come "cuddle in bed" with her at night after everyone had been asleep for a while. She use to try and "joke" about how he would "joke" about her big boobs. Something wasn't right about that. I told my mom. I WAS 12. It was WEIRD. My mom called the police. She was staying at our house for a while....20 years later she finds me on facebook to THANK ME for stopping that mother fucker from molesting her and hopefully saving her baby brother from being like her father.

It's a process...we aren't put in places of looking after children to decide whether or not someone else is or isn't sticking their dick in a kid's ass or not. Just being alone with another boy is simply against the rules - even in BoyScouts - even if you are a WOMAN!

It should have been reported to the authorities - starting with the student, but given the fact that students can be stupid and ignorant - the father should have some accountability in all of this - and Joe immediately should have involved the police. Further action should be taken by his boss - Curley AND the VP of Finance - Schultz - who claim in their meeting - (that shows they obviously put no urgency on this matter...it was a week and a half later) - that the grad student just claimed the two in the showers were "horsing around". A ten yr old boy and a grown ass man don't just HORSE around in a shower. It doesn't happen. Why? If so - let the police tell us that's what they were doing after they question both parties!

Ok.

So, 74 - that's not directed AT you....that's basically my reaction to the first 7 pages of the presentment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women