Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35647
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
notsomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default A question about MSOG . . .

First of all, yes, I know what MSOG means.

I'd be curious to hear from guys or the observations of providers on this, since they're clearly in the know.

I'm not one that is typically able to participate in MSOG, but for those who do, here are some questions that have crossed my mind.

I'm not a prolific poster, but I've read a lot of reviews over quite a few years, and something just occurred to me recently. Many of those reviews note that a session included MSOG, and ladies I'm sure the guys are very appreciative. However, not to be indelicate at all, one thing I've never seen in a review was that after the first round, the guy had to take a leak. Not real important in the whole scheme of things, but it seems unusual that it would not be mentioned. Is it possible that I'm the only one around that has to pee after he cums? I could be wrong, but I doubt it. No big deal, just seems like other things are mentioned between rounds, why would someone not mention that? Just curious.

Another thing is about determining the availability. Guys, do you see something in a provider ad, or review, noting that MSOG is available and make your appointments with ladies that you know will provide it? Or, do you ask about it while you're in the process of scheduling your appointment, or maybe when the session begins, or do you just show up and hope for it and things just progress spontaneously and it works out that way?

Also, if you're sure, or fairly confident, that MSOG is going to be an option, do you let the provider know that that's what you want? If so, do you try to get one shot off as early in the session as you can so that you can recuperate enough for a subsequent attempt?

As I mentioned above, MSOG is almost never an option for me because I do well to get one good shot. However, I can't help but think of how much fun it would be to try for more than one shot, even if unsuccessful, and maybe I'll want to ask someone to help me give it a try sometime.

OK. I know it's kind of a strange thread, but I'm a curious kind of guy and I'm wondering about it, so why not ask those who know?

Thanks.
notsomuch is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Actuly a good question. :-)
Everyone of the ladies I have seen have asked me if I want MSOG. No idea if that is the norm for everyone or if I just have been lucky. But that also could be because I look for that in their reviews and ads. Not that I am a MSOG guy, but its nice to have that option :-)

Make it a challange for them. "I have never been able to msog. Care to try to break that streak? " Or just ask them if its OK to try at the start. If its a deal breaker, you need to ask before you see them if its not specificly listed in their ads.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I think this is a key differentiator for GFE vs "that's extra". Rare among the well established providers is the old nasty practice of "when you cum, we're done" attitude. Most of us are paying for intimacy and the illusion of passion, so we don't like to be rushed to cum and then kicked out. Even if multiple shots are not in your repertoire, a good GFE provider will work the full time to give you what you want be it multiple pops, attempts at multiple pops, cuddling or even a quick game of Go Fish... It's all about you.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
friendlyguy77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

MSOG is pretty standard GFE. If you want it just pace yourself. You can't well expect MSOG if you waste half the sesssion talking before you start playing and then run out of time. Get the 1st round done in the first 30 mins, recover, and try for round 2. It doesn't really matter if you get a 2nd shot off, but it's sure fun trying.
friendlyguy77 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Lots of guys pee after the first one

And, MSOG should be a part of the time you are spending your money on, if that is what you want. You are paying for our TIME, not the activities. So if you pop after 10 minutes on an hour visit, then by all means, you have an absolute right to get another one if that is what you want. IMHO you shouldn't have to ask for MSOG if you are able to do it, and it should not be an additional fee. If they're charging extra for it or have a problem with it then they are not GFE. It's YOUR time.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
or even a quick game of Go Fish... It's all about you.
So GFE = Go Fish Experience?
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
shizzle10
Valued Poster

Dannie finally posted something that makes sense.
shizzle10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #8
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I do not like "one and done" ladies. I am not a sexual athlete by any means but trying for a second shot is fun. Shot one is usually pretty quick and the "challenge" of round two is pretty amazing.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
Aflac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Good and fair questions.

First off: MSOG? My P411 profile explains about me and my expectations. MSOG expectations are included in the profile. If I'm trying to connect with a lady I've never met, I ask her to read my profile and then, later, ask her after if she had any questions about it. Also, if MSOG isn't clear in the ads, it ususally is in the reviews. Research will tell me what I need to know there. No MSOG tends to be a show stopper for me.

Second: Pit stops between shots on goal? Short answer is "yes". Residing and officing in the Tarrant County area, I'm usually a 45-60 minute drive from some of my favorite playing locations. This leaves me little choice but to get rid of a substantial portion of my favorite diet beverage consumed in transit once I arrive at my destination. Not uncommon for me to go a couple of times if I'm there for two or more hours. If I'm there for an hour, it depends, but if I gotta go then I gotta go.
Aflac is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #10
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle10 View Post
Dannie finally posted something that makes sense.

Still waiting on your reviews, shizzle my nizzle.

Until then, you are still a wanna be.....and you can still SUCK IT. With gusto, please.

BTW whatcha wanna bet I have a CREDITED review before you do? LMAO
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:46 PM   #11
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

MSOG should be a part of the time you are spending your money on, if that is what you want. You are paying for our TIME, not the activities. IMHO you shouldn't have to ask for MSOG if you are able to do it, and it should not be an additional fee. If they're charging extra for it or have a problem with it then they are not GFE. It's YOUR time.
I am only a multi-pop guy when the stars align just right, but I could not agree more with a statement than I do with this one. True GFE should be more of an attitude than an activity. Dannie, it's not surprising that you are so highly regarded.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:57 AM   #12
caliente
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Dannie:

That should be a rule.... There are many providers that is just one shot... time doesn't matter if doesn't exceed the accorded lenght of the session
caliente is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:57 PM   #13
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

...yet again...

PROVIDER BOOTCAMP starts next week Ladies!!!!

Gents are paying for OUR TIME, not activities...unless you don't enjoy what you do (and therefore, should not advertise the opposite).

If MSOG was't available...some of my guys would be out in 15mins!! Lol, what tha??
sorry, I can't help myself sUmtimes!!! he he he

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 PM   #14
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
If MSOG was't available...some of my guys would be out in 15mins!! Lol, what tha??
sorry, I can't help myself sUmtimes!!! he he he

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Sad, but true. The mind is willing, but...
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:56 PM   #15
Stevexox02
Gaining Momentum

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
If MSOG was't available...some of my guys would be out in 15mins!!
Well that leaves only 45 minutes for DATY.
I guess it will have to do.
Stevexox02 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women