Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2019, 12:27 PM   #1
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240
Default Encounter: ANOTHER (!) Ideal Spinner at Blue: “FOXY” is the Youngest in Town & the Latest Vernal Voracious Vixen to join Blue’s Vulpine Voluptuaries

Date: May 14, 2019
Name: Blue's "FOXY" - the youngest, freshest spinner in town!
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version, read only these activities plus the BOLD print in ROS). DFK and warm hugs; fluffer BBBJ as she simultaneously unclothed me, Geisha-style; BBBJ/FF (what, how can this little girl be doing this???!!!!), Reclining TUMA Lite and instructing her in the art of slavish “arms up to caress nipples” FF lite; DATY/69 (not to be missed with this one!); MPFS (Catholic) including Spread-Eagle MISH, CG, RCG, ACG, Doggie, Standing Doggie, Sitting Doggie, Reclining Doggie, tight-legged plank “schoolgirl MISH,” more Doggie until cum on back. FBSM including rare areas like feet. MSOG and Nuru available.
Hair Length and Color: Lush brunette with some interior braids, handing down past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean (though, a bit like the former Linda/Nikka ex-Blue and ex-now defunct Star Studio, I think FOXY could pass for a petite Latina)
Physical Description: Body much like PERFECT’s there: 4’9”, 90 lbs; gorgeous face and figure; MM “C” tits; amazing succulent kissable lips above and below; nicely curved ass; strong legs; a few small, discreet tattoos (wrist, ankle, above shaved kitty) with uplifting messages like “Serendipity” and (above kitty) something like “Meet your Good New Friend” -- someone with better eyes than me can provide a better translation of that and her wrist tattoo) – all obtained in Korea yet (weirdly) in Spanish (!), which she doesn’t speak!! Again, however, she actually could almost pass for a petite Latina.

ONLY RESPECTFUL, NON-VIOLENT, PEACEFUL FOX HUNTING WITH THIS DELICATE LITTLE FOX, PLEASE! We'd all like her to stay for as long as she can!

Recommendation: Yes, Yes, YES!: DON'T STOP TO FINISH READING OR PASS GO. CARPE FUCKIN' DIEM. RUSH OVER TO BLUE RIGHT NOW AND BE AMAZED!
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:57 PM   #2
redrover22
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Wow. Another Gem from BM.
redrover22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:53 PM   #3
eveguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Just called and you fuckers have her booked for the next 3 hours straight, lol. Way to go, Bobby.
eveguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #4
bobsmith99989
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Damn nice review. Now I don’t know who to see. Keep seeing Perfect, or try Hot or Foxy
bobsmith99989 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:14 PM   #5
Powpow
Lifetime Premium Access

she really is tiny, cute as a button too. the spanish tats are hilarious imo
Powpow is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:46 AM   #6
JamesDeen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're a hell of a sherpa, dude.

On the list
JamesDeen is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:21 AM   #7
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Trump is making spas great again. Give all Korean women US citizenship no one else.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:18 PM   #8
trifreak
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Foxy was amazing BUTT IF YOU

Are above average good luck. Please don't get me wrong I will be back to see her again my only reservation is she wasn't able to take the D. I literally stuck half the D inside her. I tried on a few occasions to go further but it was way to tight. Guys if you're above average this will be a challenge. I was there yesterday had an appointment with Hot at 1 but her previous appointment was running late. Momma son says Foxy new girl I say hell yes. On my way out momma son holds my hand as we are walking to the door ask how was she I say great (Didn't have the heart to tell her she can't take the D yet) she then tells me I was first one one. Hopefully you pervs have broken her in properly i didn't have the heart to....
trifreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:21 PM   #9
luvwhatiluv
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by trifreak View Post
Are above average good luck. Please don't get me wrong I will be back to see her again my only reservation is she wasn't able to take the D. I literally stuck half the D inside her. I tried on a few occasions to go further but it was way to tight. Guys if you're above average this will be a challenge. I was there yesterday had an appointment with Hot at 1 but her previous appointment was running late. Momma son says Foxy new girl I say hell yes. On my way out momma son holds my hand as we are walking to the door ask how was she I say great (Didn't have the heart to tell her she can't take the D yet) she then tells me I was first one one. Hopefully you pervs have broken her in properly i didn't have the heart to....
Yeah that sucks because I really wanted to go and see her and hot also. Problem is I'm like you and have a thicker D and a lot of the blue girls complain about it that is too big. LOL sometimes I can't even get it all the way in. I've had some good luck with blue girls though in the past. or if I go late in the evening and they've been busy they can take it cuz they're pretty loosened up LOL sucks that a bunch of dudes have to be before be before they can take the d haha.
I sometimes have been unable to finish inside them because I can't get it all the way in. Or have to get a HJ to finish up. that's why I frequent old favorites like Bella who can definitely take the d lol. One of my old all-time favorites that was out of blue a long while back was orange. OMG could she take the d. that girl was wild and so petite.
My first encounter with perfect was good she even rode it. Second time couldn't get it all the way in. Penny was probably the worst for me. So it's Hit or Miss 4 larger-than-average guys. Oh well
luvwhatiluv is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:35 PM   #10
trifreak
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Yeah I wanted to get deep in it wasn't going to happen. Deepest I could go was halfway if pushed anymore in she would hold me back and I'm not a piece of... push the issue. A+++ for effort so no complaint I had her finish me with a bbbj which is on Fn point. I'm still a big fan even if I can't go ballz deep.
trifreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:23 AM   #11
Gowasu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
she really is tiny, cute as a button too. the spanish tats are hilarious imo
I couldn’t agree more with this statement, I had the privileged opportunity to meet her on her first day and she is fantastic! I think she’s made it into my favorites list.

Oh and Bobby your review is quite spot on! I had a very comparable experience if not better I’d say. I’m hopeful that Foxy sticks around for a long time. After seeing Hot and Perfect and just recently meeting Cool in a doubles session I didn’t think any could be topped off, I was wrong however. Foxy ranks above them all imo, I’ll return to Blue just for her alone and see her many more times.
Gowasu is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:33 AM   #12
Powpow
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowasu View Post
I couldn’t agree more with this statement, I had the privileged opportunity to meet her on her first day and she is fantastic! I think she’s made it into my favorites list.

Oh and Bobby your review is quite spot on! I had a very comparable experience if not better I’d say. I’m hopeful that Foxy sticks around for a long time. After seeing Hot and Perfect and just recently meeting Cool in a doubles session I didn’t think any could be topped off, I was wrong however. Foxy ranks above them all imo, I’ll return to Blue just for her alone and see her many more times.
I just hope he isn't worn out quickly and disappears since she is so small.
Powpow is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:03 PM   #13
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
I just hope he isn't worn out quickly and disappears since she is so small.
Guys, if you want her to stick around long, be gentle with her. She is so tiny but cute and beautiful, will kiss you and smile at you all the time, don’t push her too hard, give her some time to adjust. I saw her today, I can’t get my D all the way in either and I always consider my size is small and below average LOL. She looks hurt so I let her finish me with hand, she told me one of you guys treat her rough yesterday and made her hurt. Don’t do it again guys, she is just way too sweet! She don’t deserve harsh treatment!
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:52 PM   #14
StongDuck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

yep she's not feeling good with lower abdominal pain, either played with a big toy or bad seeds in her, I passed. she is very cute and tiny but I rather my member not fall off
StongDuck is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #15
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240

Thanks much, gentlemen, including redrover, JamesDeen, HN, and eveguy!

@BobSmith: Sharing my ongoing obsession with PERFECT would never be a bad choice, but yes, IMHO you must at least try FOXY, HOT, COOL and the others. Variety is the spice of life!

@Gowasu: I'm not surprised; I fully expected that many like yourself could consider her their new favorite, even in a talented field there that includes such beauties as HOT, COOL, and PERFECT. (PERFECT remains all-around champ for me, but I love FOXY, HOT, COOL, VICKY, LEXY, PENNY as well). Oh, and I'll add my voice to those hoping you'll review your doubles seasion with HOT and COOL (you beat me to it!).

@trifreak: I'm with you about no complaints and being a big fan of hers. Despite being so young and tiny, you're right that she gives her all and that the little schoolgirl gets a big A++++ for effort!

@JackyJacky, PowPow et al: Yes, FOXY is a delicate little creature. The smallest I recall seeing in AMP world -- comparable to Perfect but I think maybe slightly smaller. And so young. So I can understand that she may have problems, especially at the outset, taking outsized Ds. (Some say they've enjoyed seeing her and believing that their D is suddenly bigger than it is!)

All of which contributes to why I took the unusual measure of strongly and explicitly recommending gentleness in all caps, bold print:

ONLY RESPECTFUL, NON-VIOLENT, PEACEFUL FOX HUNTING WITH THIS DELICATE LITTLE FOX, PLEASE!

I share the concern that we need to handle her with special gloves to keep such a rare one around.

And it's most dismaying to hear the report that someone was reportedly already excessively rough with her. They also told me that one particularly huge athlete came to see her (maybe one of you gents), so she's been tested already in these early days.

I'm pleased to hear that the reports I've heard (on here and elsewhere) are universally thrilled at her looks, enthusiasm, and talent. But please play nice, gentlemen; respect her and treat her well and she'll be around for a long time to cum.
BobbyMann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women