Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Chicago, Illinois > Coed Discussions - Chicago
test
Coed Discussions - Chicago Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2015, 11:49 PM   #1
GentlemanlypleasingYou
Registered Member

Default New face-JiJi Bordeaux

http://Jijibordeaux69.callgirlfiles.com [ See NYr Comment before clicking on link - NYr]

One amazing sexy mama! I found her through her website, I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to schedule with her through her elegant page, I was doing my search looking for providers with specific hard to find details (you'll know when you see her pictures) and her name popped up, I thought someone with the name JiJi Bordeaux sound exotic and elegant so I got in touch with her, after I checked rates and pictures, she answered promptly then we talked on phone and I gave her some needed information for screening, after I passed that we agreed on a time and place to meet and we met, we started talking (I like to spend a few minutes at first getting to know the girl) she is so sexy and smart and she told me that she's new in this and just started on BP (she never heard of eccie being new in this), I told her joining eccie and other accredited sites she gets to know better people and will get the peace of mind she deserves and so although I'm not into writing reviews (being a 15 year hobbiest) I decided I'll write this review for her to introduce her and help get her off BP (after mind blowing hour of fun!) so here we go (will try not to be explicit)

JiJi comes from a European country and she had amazing body and carves, hey pictures are accurate, she's so hot and does feel like a GF since the moment she kisses you, she knows what she's doing if you know what I mean, she aims to please and goes the extra mile for it, being new in this she has her full energy you could feel the difference between her and someone who spent years doing this, I left her place feeling like a million bucks is like I'm an 18 year stud again lol
Like I said I never do online reviews but I was so grateful I had to help this amazingly sexy kitten get off BP to the real world of hobby
GentlemanlypleasingYou is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:40 AM   #2
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Sounds like an ad/promotion more than a review.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
NYr
You Never Really Know

VERY SUSPICIOUS...
Joined today, first post...yet has already recommended ECCIE to a lady.

I wouldn't click on the link..didn't try it to check, but very suspicious

I also moved from review section
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
bean099
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

This post really should be pulled. You want to post an ad, post an ad, otherwise FO.
bean099 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:14 PM   #5
NYr
You Never Really Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean099 View Post
This post really should be pulled. You want to post an ad, post an ad, otherwise FO.
it is info for folks to make their own decisions on. name will come up in a search so folks will be able to see it if they are researching.
NYr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women