Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Ladies, would this cause you concern?

I am debating whether I should start doing reviews. One thing I wonder about is what do non-fetish providers think when they see that a guy engages in some pretty hardcore fetish sessions with fetish providers. Are you too grossed out to see us? Or can you look beyond the fetish. I don't mean the type of vanilla fetishes regular providers mean when they say "fetish friendly."

I would not expect a regular provider to do these types of fetishes, but I wonder if they would still view me as a sicko. I see threads where ladies laugh about fetishes they have been asked about and it makes me wonder about general attitudes towards guys with fetishes.

Most of my sessions are of the normal variety, by the way. However I do try to indulge my fetishes from time to time.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think anything of it. If a guy is seeing me it's because he wants what I have to offer. When he wants something else, he sees someone else. Simple.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

If a guy does a review
If he does not list his fetishes in the Activities blank(Not required for PA credit)
IF everbody plays fair (ROS stays Private)

How would the ladies actually know what you did?

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I'm waiting for PPE to reply.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
I'm waiting for PPE to reply.
As am I....
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:47 AM   #6
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll throw my 2 cents in here. I've been a fetish provider for 7 years, including the almost year that I've been here. If you look, you'll notice that I don't have ANY fetish reviews. Nope. Not one. Its not uncommon for the fetish providers and clients to keep things more hushed. Not certain why-- but there may be valid reasons for it.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #7
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

OK,

So PPE is here. I will say that there are those ladies who have chosen to not see me, because I do not hide the fact that I like kink. I fully fully fully support their decisions. It is their business and their bodies and the last thing I want is them being uncomfortable. I will also say that I do many more GFE sessions than Kink. I know not everyone is into it, and fully respect it. When I do an appt. request, I do tell the lady about my interests. I also believe unless something really clicks, I will always do a GFE session to make sure we click without the overhead of trying to introduce fetishes. I have had one lady that wanted to try, but as soon as one restraint was on, she decided it was too much. We went on to enjoy a wonderful GFE event. And it is not like you see in the movies, I do not come in all decked out in leather, and whup till bruised or anything like you see. I make sure I understand what they are looking for, and their limits way before we start. I also make sure they know their safe words and how / when to use them. Red means stop, no questions asked. If those things are not discussed, that individual probably is not a person you want to give that level of trust to.

REMEMBER, the submissive always has the ultimate control, in the use of safe words.

I also see ladies that do not admit to fetishes, and no, I will not say who they are. They know that I will guard their interests in kink with my life. They are gifting me with a special part of themselves and I deeply respect that.

Do not assume that everyone I see is kinky though. It take a lot of energy to take control, and some days I just want to enjoy a lovely time with a beautiful lady.

On the other hand, there a a few members of the board that will have nothing to do with a lady if she has seen me or even talked to me. Of that I am totally confused. Your time is your time, my time is my time and one does not effect the other. Get over yourself, go see her and have fun.

Guess I will hop off my soap box and go oil my leather, lol!

Thanks for letting me pontificate...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #8
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

On the other hand, there a a few members of the board that will have nothing to do with a lady if she has seen me or even talked to me. Of that I am totally confused. Your time is your time, my time is my time and one does not effect the other. Get over yourself, go see her and have fun.

Guess I will hop off my soap box and go oil my leather, lol!

Thanks for letting me pontificate...

PPE[/quote]
I have seen more the one that the PPE has spent time with and i will check out every review he post....You can't go wrong.
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #9
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol @ppe

that sounds like fun, im still waiting for that spanking
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
Guest050911
Account Disabled

I know, Jules. I know... As soon as this leg brace is off...
Old 09-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #11
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should write your reviews because some of us "freaks" out here would love to hear all about them. Never let someone else opinion affect your doings. You are a human being and you should be able to release your kinky side I know I like to! So write those reviews and do it with pride, I'm pretty sure plenty of providers will still see you, remember we are human to.
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

PPE is MY Hero And My Master!!! (snicker)

I am a fetish provider, I also do the Norm in Fact I get alot of Normal requests, I have had one client give me a fantasy Review, and another gave a pretty detailed Sub session...made me look like I was insane kinky, crazy, ect...I thought I would not get any normal sessions...
its hasn't stopped me from getting normal clients.
Most of us Providers need references so if you have done normal sessions give the girls u want to see those references....
Most of the girls I know dont judge we are on this board for a reason...we live double lives some of us are triple agents of sex...like me I like the Vanilla, Kink, and Master/sub..
so dont be afraid let it out..
I love to read reviews on kinky woman..
and you dont have to get intensely detailed but do show your wild side
you never know the next Vanilla girl u have, maybe holding a dirty little secret...

PPE MY RED SASH PLEASE!!
Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #13
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Hey PPE: Didn't you say something about wearing this to the "Trick or Beat" party next month?. . .

guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #14
Guest050911
Account Disabled

LOL, Sandman....

That is the Minion mask!

PPE
Old 09-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #15
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariah Moore View Post
I think you should write your reviews because some of us "freaks" out here would love to hear all about them. Never let someone else opinion affect your doings. You are a human being and you should be able to release your kinky side I know I like to! So write those reviews and do it with pride, I'm pretty sure plenty of providers will still see you, remember we are human to.
Mariah I agree with you... US freaks are out there and there are a ton amoung this community on both sides of the fence. For me, GFE and PSE is awesome but sometimes I dont want that. I may want to go further and explore those darker side of my libido. And for those times fetishes and kinks are what would make me happy. Im sure there are so many people that feel the same way or are strictly into that world.

I think that the reviews are a great...Ill keep it simple and just say there are some true freaks amoung us and we should cater to everyones needs here in every capacity possible. And if your for it great if not then cool too! Never let anyone change who you are babe, I feel we should embrace it. Cant wait to see some reviews up!

Princess_laeya I think PPE is having all the girls get hot over that Red Sash!
Jaleh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women