Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36225
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2020, 02:26 PM   #1
billw1032
Premium Access

Default How are the Clubs Lately?

Anyone been to the clubs recently and can report what the atmosphere is like? In particular, BDD? I've been staying home playing it safe, but I'm getting cabin fever and kind of itching to go out. But if the girls are scarce and all wearing masks I can't imagine it would be much fun.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 02:46 PM   #2
bigeasy1
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default BD Dallas looking good

BDD was packed with hotties Tuesday evening. Some of the best talent I've seen there in 30 years.
bigeasy1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:10 PM   #3
Cigar21TX
Registered Member

I was at BDD last week and full of Cubans. Was slower than normal. Was disappointed the club wants to go in that direction. Would like more variety. 2 blondes, 1 dyed redhead, the rest were Cuban,etc. if you like getting hustled now is a good time to go.
Cigar21TX is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:59 PM   #4
Doaker
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Feels like BDD is 70% Cuban now - at least
Doaker is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:36 PM   #5
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

To me it seems like all the clubs are Cuban now... What the hell we do import some dancers cuz we couldn't find our own..
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:50 AM   #6
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Yeah the cuban mafia looks pretty strong at PTs last few times we went. There were some good looking other girls there too.. but the masks area really a drag.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:09 AM   #7
billw1032
Premium Access

Are masks prevalent at the clubs? Or is it just one club or maybe hit-and-miss?
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:33 PM   #8
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The clubs are really pretty good about requiring masks unless someone is eating drinking or getting dances.

BDD has a lot of girls, and the talent is good. I think a lot of that is driven by the fact that Vegas and other cities are dead from a club perspective.

The Lodge is so hit or miss. There are some hot girls there but they don’t seem to work that consistently, it is a much smaller crowd if you are concerned about that actually.

Across both those clubs, there are still a lot of old familiar faces that have not come back after the shutdowns. I miss some of my regulars for sure. You might have to cultivate some new friends.
TomCollins is online now   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:54 PM   #9
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Lots of girls generally. In fact, I’ve met a quite a few who have come here from other parts of the country where clubs have remained closed. But, I’ve also noticed that there is much more padding of dance counts etc.. Keep your money close.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:19 PM   #10
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Maybe all the cubans are here because that bitch laura miller required background checks and a clean record for dancers which probably meant that they all had to go to fort worth or other locations. Perfect example of needing to limit visas for foreign workers. I doubt that all these dancers would just give up and do something else, especially in this economic environment. This is a good time to see if they can change some of these ridiculous rules and get these girls back in the clubs where they belong. It seems that the only reason the cubans are getting hired is that they are the few that can pass the hurdles to get hired on.
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #11
Texxan52
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Huh??????
Texxan52 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:16 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

My sentiment exactly.. Huh??

I want to know why the clubs are flooded with Cubans, but Laura Miller aint it.

Miller left office long before the first strains from a Havana guitar, ushered in the new wave of Cubans. Fort Worth has them, too.

There is a very good, explainable reason why Cubans have taken over. It is not Covid, they were here in droves last year.

Hopefully someone who knows, will post.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #13
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Could i just mention that I've had some great experiences with Cuban dancers? You just have to realize these girls are in sales. If you like their product, great. If you don't, just remember that magic word to get rid of all pushy salespeople, "Nothankyoulady."
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 09:44 PM   #14
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
My sentiment exactly.. Huh??

I want to know why the clubs are flooded with Cubans, but Laura Miller aint it.

Miller left office long before the first strains from a Havana guitar, ushered in the new wave of Cubans. Fort Worth has them, too.

There is a very good, explainable reason why Cubans have taken over. It is not Covid, they were here in droves last year.

Hopefully someone who knows, will post.
Before Laura Miller the dancers were just considered contractors and were hired and fired at will. No background checks and nothing to track the dancers like they do now. MANY girls stopped dancing because they didn't want to have their dancing career be on someone's database somewhere. Also, girls with a any record of minor drug possession or prostitution or even public lewdness could not get hired. This was a change from previous when the clubs didn't care and wouldn't ask. After her it made it a legal requirement to background check everyone and essentially track them. I knew many dancers and even waitresses that either moved to the few good clubs in FW or were forced to do something else and a few moved out of state to dance.

Around this same time the visas restrictions from Cuba were loosened and easier for people to come here from there. So the clubs needed dancers, if anyone remembers around that time some clubs had very few dancers and it was the same few faces almost everyday. Now the cubans showed up, looked good in a thong, and had a "clean record and background check" and were hired. Also, the "management teams" they are all a part off made sure the supply of cuban girls was always in good supply. Make sense so far? It's not hard to follow.

Now what I'm saying is that since so many clubs are filled with literally "foreign workers" on visas why don't some of the clubs get together and get some lawyers or similar scum bag to go and lobby the city or county or whoever is in charge of this to change the law or rules or ordinances or whatever to make it easier to hire good ole American sluts errr dancers to get them back to work during these tough economic times. I do like the latinas but I much prefer the Mexican dancers as they were more reasonable and accommodating, it seems like the cubans ran out many of them.

Make sense now? Almost seems like people weren't around when she was in charge and the stink she made about the clubs, because she found out her husband was going to some of them.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:46 PM   #15
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostfamous View Post
Could i just mention that I've had some great experiences with Cuban dancers? You just have to realize these girls are in sales. If you like their product, great. If you don't, just remember that magic word to get rid of all pushy salespeople, "Nothankyoulady."
I've had fun too but they have killed the diversity that Dallas clubs used to be known for. There used to always be Asian dancers at every club and on almost every shift, new ones would show up to, not much anymore.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women