Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42065
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
BidDaddy
Account Disabled

Default Why I am here

Hey look I have no interest in being on the other site anymore since Admin2 labelled my account as a troll.
In fact I purposely scrambled my password and email address so I can’t get back in my bigdaddy account there.
If Admin2 had just left my posts alone, none of this would have happened

Now once and for all let me explain why I joined these two sites and spill the whole picture no lies.
I found these two sites when I was googling different providers I was seeing. I became interested in reviews on providers so I joined in summer 2019 to check out and join in reviews. I joined as bugleboy
About a year ago I was going thru a dry spell and had bad luck with providers who were all no good. I made a post on the other site asking if anyone knew any good prividers in Schenectady. Several senior members told me jada that she is a gem and so good. So I contacted jada and began seeing her but unfortunately developed romantic feelings for her. When she was a no show one time last December 2019, I got upset and cried like a child to my friend Vivian who I mentioned earlier.
Now Vivian being an actual witch who puts spells on people told me to write a bad review on jada which I did. Jada went livid over bad review, telling me she had a family emergency (which I am skeptical believing based on all the other bad stuff she did). Feeling bad i ask the admin to delete my bad post on jada and he refuses and begins taunting me acting like a dick. I in turn decide to purposely get myself banned so I post a bunch of fake names and addresses in hopes that the admin will ban me, forcing my bad post on jada to be deleted. But the admin just instead does nothing almost like he doesn’t want to ban me, knowing I would get my wish. He even taunts me telling me he won’t ban my account. That confused some people and made them think I was outing providers, I honestly wasn’t, i was trying to get my account banned In hopes of getting my original bad post on jada deleted. The names and addresses I posted were fake. When the admin refused I went back and retracted my posts claiming it was Harley Quinn jade who stood me up, and I got her mixed up with jada, since jade and jada sounds like, most people bought my story.
Then I scrambled my bugleboy password and email adresss so I could never get back in, that is the thing people are confused by - I never was banned on my original bugleboy account. My bugleboy original account I abandoned.

Moving forward I continue to see jada and she ripped me off with the money I let her borrow and she became mean to me. I again go to Vivian and Vivian tells me to contact jadas mother which in turn jada threatened to smash my windows. I stop seeing jada at that point and cut all contact, back in February.

A month later I see some guys posting good reviews on jada. Angry over her ripping off my money, I create the handyandy and bigdaddy accounts to specifically make bad posts on her. Vivian tells me I should out her by posting her personal info, which I did. In response jada calls me and threatens me and has a male friend threaten me. Not knowing how to get myself out of this, I again go to Vivian and she tells me to fake being my friend, which is why I posed as a fake person all last spring, Vivian was behind it, even telling me what to say. And I also was terrified of jada and her friends so I had to cover my ass, so I hid under the disguise as my friend posting.

Finallly I decide to come clean in end of May and admit, I am bugleboy on all my accounts. I do so and figure that I am good now. But then some asshole decides to impersonate me and make posts about peanut butter ass licking which angers me and causes me to stick around. After that imposter troll is banned, I stick around but begin dishing out my emotional personal problems on this site, which annoys and angers several members. So I decide to ask the admin here to disable my andyhandy account which he did. See there again I was not banned, to clarify anyone who thought I was. It was disabled upon my request.

Fast forward to July, Schenectady Sucker steals my credit and debit cards, I go livid and post about her on the other site as bigdaddy to expose her with bad posts which were justifiable as I was violated by her actions (no pun intended). However other members began not believing me and started arguing with me calling me a troll, causing a mess. I cut all ties with Schenectady Sucker, around the same time Vivian is cut out of my life. With Vivian no longer around to influence my bad posts, I begin sharing my good experiences with providers. However several members get upset and start arguing with me cuz I’m treating providers as friends with romantic sob stores - hey listen that is my style and nothing wrong with it, I chose to eactablish friends with benefits with providers, but all the other members are just pigs who only care about pussy. I also share I am fine with bbfs with consenting providers, which starts a war. Then last night Admin2 on the other site decides to be a dick and label me as a troll. So I scrambled up my bigdaddy account to make sure I can’t gwt back on.

And then yes I made this new account here to respond to everyone and give my side of the story, yes I am most likely going to get banned but I don’t care at this point. I don’t need these sites to see providers, I can just see them and keep my encounters private

But yes this is the whole story 100% to the truth and Vivian was the missing piece of the puzzle I never shared.
BidDaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:29 PM   #2
BidDaddy
Account Disabled

Ps I am asking the admin to disable this account now. You all get your wish and I will never be seen or heard from on either site ever again. At least the good providers who know me as regulars, know the truth and enjoy my company, seeing that I am just a lonely quirky guy who goes out his ways to do personal favors and cares about them as actual people, instead of just for their pussy like how all of you think.
You all got your wish. Now fuck all of you
BidDaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:26 PM   #3
Corvette17
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

HIEL HITLER TOMMY!!!!
Corvette17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:17 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Wait... what???

Quote:
Originally Posted by BidDaddy View Post
...You all got your wish...
How does Trump getting COVID have anything to do with BidDaddy troll???
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:48 AM   #5
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

All I hear is the parents in THE CHARLIE BROWN CARTOONS .
Scoot642 is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:58 AM   #6
EGrayupstate
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

God man, nobody gives a shit about you, your life, or why you are here.

Do you see anybody else making these posts or anything even remotely similar to the stuff you write?

You legit make me miss Frank as far as trolls go.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:34 AM   #7
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

This is like the hobbyist version of Split.

I always felt that this site needed some sort of mental evaluation during registration......
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:15 AM   #8
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Aawwww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGrayupstate View Post
God man, nobody gives a shit about you, your life, or why you are here.

Do you see anybody else making these posts or anything even remotely similar to the stuff you write?

You legit make me miss Frank as far as trolls go.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:04 AM   #9
EGrayupstate
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

aaaayyyyyyyyy
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:38 PM   #10
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Treebark returns after a 4 year absence?!
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #11
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Nope, someone told me Frank was mentioned so I thought I’d just recognize the love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Treebark returns after a 4 year absence?!
Old 10-08-2020, 04:28 PM   #12
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Wow, there’s a whole new bunch here. I don’t recognize many members.
Where’s LPK?
Old 10-08-2020, 04:30 PM   #13
TreeBark
Valued Poster

A lot of new gals too. Did the old gal members finally get priced out of the market?
Old 10-08-2020, 05:28 PM   #14
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Well, this thread sure took an unexpected turn... though... frankly... is anyone really surprised?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:30 PM   #15
scaldwell0590
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

At first I was going to say some mean shit, but then I just felt really bad for you. this hobby is pay for ass. no emotion, no friends, no love. I hope you take your own advice and leave, because this is not the game for you. Also you might want to see a therapist.
scaldwell0590 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women