Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162571
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35972
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2022, 09:24 AM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default Nicholas Cruz..not surprised. A registered GOP voter

The dude who is responsible for the parkland school shooting was a registered GOP member.

Isn't that shocking?

No- most fucking radical assholes who decide to act out are members of the cult.

They decided not to invoke the death penalty?!!. WTF do you have to do to ride the lightning these days?

Guess the tax payers in Florida will enjoy paying for his 3 hots n a cot for the rest of his life.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parkla...ican-from-jail

Apparently members of the GOP are being held accountable for their asshole actions!
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:14 PM   #2
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yeah, and when I registered as an R in college, it was at the suggestion of a recruiter to vote against Ronald Reagan in the next primary.

Thousands of voters routinely register in the other party to vote against certain candidates in the primaries as well.

Also, the VAST amount of opinions I know of people having generally point to Rs being more pro death, and Ds being more pro life for prisoners, a strange counterpoint to their stance on abortion, but, then again, they want inmates to be able to vote, and, to regain the right to vote instantly after release.

All you are showing is your hatred of the left, and, you are again willing to say anything to hurt the other side, even, when its clearly against what Liberals generally think or do.

As an L, I disdain the death penalty as is, IE, executions done at midnight in a cell in front of 12 people.

IF, the justification for death is a deterent, then use it as such, and hang the criminal publicly in his hometown and make attendance by all children and their parents mandatory, and let those children see that if you fuck up, you hang from a rope and shit and piss yourself as you hang and die, and THEN, maybe, it may deter someone.

I'd even pull the lever, would you?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:55 PM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

If you take a gun to a school, and shoot people, I think that demonstrates a clear defect and why should these people burden the rest of society monetarily or any other way. The healing can begin with him riding sparky or whatever method- But to your point Devo- maybe make these things public like they used to be so people would think long and hard before acting out. Some would of course make it their final tik-tok moment, but sensationalism is what's selling like hot cakes today. I cannot imagine what would drive someone to do a deed like Parkland besides sensationalism; and to be important for only one day. Sad and heartbreaking for all.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 05:50 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You cannot point blame to the actions of the mentally ill, and, what we see again and again, is that many of these shooters are exactly that, not just depressed, but severe issues, that should have had them being seperated from society and put into custodial care.

There are others, that clearly aren't and those I think are the best cases for getting the death penalty, as stated, I don't like it, but if we as a society want to use punish and educate, it should be a public event.

Looking at this shooter, I as a jurist would have had a difficult time giving him the DP, one, I think its too easy of a way out, let them suffer for the rest of their shitty lives, and two, I would have severe concerns about sentencing anyone in a bad state of mind to death, especially if it was a case where they have no ability to tell right from wrong, which, I think was the case in Newtown.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:34 PM   #5
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The dude who is responsible for the parkland school shooting was a registered GOP member.

Isn't that shocking?

No- most fucking radical assholes who decide to act out are members of the cult.

They decided not to invoke the death penalty?!!. WTF do you have to do to ride the lightning these days?

Guess the tax payers in Florida will enjoy paying for his 3 hots n a cot for the rest of his life.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parkla...ican-from-jail

Apparently members of the GOP are being held accountable for their asshole actions!
please supply data to confirm most radical assholes are members of the cult, as you call it

i wont hold my breath..........
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women