Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
Neilty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Question GFE vs BBBJ

I have seen a few posts lately questioning people listing GFE in the activities when they also list CBJ. I am not sure I understand why people are taking issue with that but perhaps we need to more exactly define the term.

I always thought GFE was defined more by the experience with a provider feeling more romantic and affectionate, like you were with your 'girlfriend'. This generally would include more foreplay including kissing, touching, caressing, undressing each other, etc., NOT walking in, dropping off the donation, removing your clothes and having the provider get right to work.

Now a GFE would most likely include a BBBJ like your 'girlfriend' would provide, but I am not sure a GFE and a CBJ are necessarily mutually exclusive. For that matter, a GFE may also not include any form of oral at all, performed on or by either participant. For me a GFE will always be about the sense of romance and seduction, lead-up and foreplay, than it is about the actual mechanics of the sexual activities. Otherwise we could just list GFE and by definition it would include LFK, DFK, touching, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS - no need to list any of them.

Conversely, one could list any number of the activities above and it not be at all a GFE.

So does GFE necessarily include BBBJ or not. I say no.

That's my take on the subject. But apparently there are other perspectives.
What does the rest of our community think?
Neilty is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:16 PM   #2
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I've been with several providers, and 2 stand out to me as being GFE or PSE, but I would not define them by the activities we engaged in. I would define them the way I experienced them, which was this:
The GFE provider and I seemed to be as interested in the other's pleasure as our own. We let each other know what the other did that we liked and wanted to continue. We moved from one activity to another naturally, as pleasure intensified.
The PSE provider and I engaged in activities that each of us wanted to for our own pleasure, letting each other know when we wanted to stop and do something else. At one point, I felt as if we were in a movie together, taking turns directing.
I must say that the others I've seen were as different in other ways as those were, and I love the variety! I wish I could see each and every beautiful woman on here, but of course there are limits to everything...
Who says I can't try?!?
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:17 AM   #3
Guest120623
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Great question and one with a bit of humor too. If our GFs or wives provided a GFE many of us wouldn't be here would we? That said for me GFE should be the slow romantic buildup including giving each other pleasure along the way. I love to go down on a beautiful woman and not stop until they are really satisfied and sometime exhausted from cumming. It makes me happy. But other times I just want that mutual buildup to FS and then cuddling, convo and caressing afterwards. I guess it's because regardless of the arrangement I believe we are all humans and there is a connection when we are intimate albeit in the case of the hobby a short term one none the less we are connected for that moment so I want to walk away knowing I treated that person with caring and consideration and that they did the same for me.
Guest120623 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:34 AM   #4
EGrayupstate
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I agree that GFE/PSE is more about the attitude and the overall feel of the encounter. However, I always assumed/assume that GFE means a bbbj. I feel like they go hand in hand personally. I think a CBJ automatically brings it to the detached "I am paying for it" feeling.

I think, "Great question and one with a bit of humor too. If our GFs or wives provided a GFE many of us wouldn't be here would we?" is hilarious.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:40 AM   #5
vito9262
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I concur with Egray.
vito9262 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:33 PM   #6
VanessaDDD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314947
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm more of a GFE provider and I'm bbbj all the way, unless of course the gentleman requests a cbj ( which has happened about 2 times I think). I would never give a boyfriend a cbj.

But then again I wouldn't use a cover for intercourse with a boyfriend but it is definitely a requirement for dates.

So I guess.. Everyone is different and had their own opinions on GFE. Should be discussed before hand to avoid disappointment lol
VanessaDDD is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #7
VanessaDDD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314947
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxgagereturns View Post
Great question and one with a bit of humor too. If our GFs or wives provided a GFE many of us wouldn't be here would we? That said for me GFE should be the slow romantic buildup including giving each other pleasure along the way. I love to go down on a beautiful woman and not stop until they are really satisfied and sometime exhausted from cumming. It makes me happy. But other times I just want that mutual buildup to FS and then cuddling, convo and caressing afterwards. I guess it's because regardless of the arrangement I believe we are all humans and there is a connection when we are intimate albeit in the case of the hobby a short term one none the less we are connected for that moment so I want to walk away knowing I treated that person with caring and consideration and that they did the same for me.

VanessaDDD is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:20 AM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find GFE to be a mix of the acts performed and the attitude/atmosphere provided.
So one doesn't necessarily have to provide bbbj to be GFE but bbbj is typically included in what many overwhelmingly consider to be GFE or at least a GFE act/service.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:50 AM   #9
nygjones38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Hard to define but I consider GFE to including dfk, oral, no rush, cfs, multiple pops available. If theres no kissing, no full service available, or I feel rushed its not gfe to me. bbbj is preferred but not necessary if the rest of the things are there.
nygjones38 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:07 AM   #10
justforfun2112
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

Hm, if it was a real GF I wouldn't expect a BJ covered or not ��
justforfun2112 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:44 AM   #11
Elle_25
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 259598
My ECCIE Reviews

For the most part I associate GFE and bbbj together. Im definitely a GFE provider but have had situations where I've had to make the decision to cover due to not being comfortable without it. Hygiene certainly plays a role here, let's be honest, not everyone has the same idea of what being completely fresh is although it would be nice if it were universal lol. I'd of course make a suggestion for the man in this type of situation to freshen up or even help but sometimes that doesn't always work and I don't want to be rude or make him feel bad so I'd just cover and get on with the fun. Also, being uncircumcised can cause a lady to be a bit uncomfortable. I think every situation is a judgement call, ya know.
Elle_25 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women