Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default THE ANTI ARIZONA MINDSET

This morning I was watching CNN and they were interviewing people over the Arizona law, I heard something that astounded me. The individual who claimed he was here illegally, said "people have died for my right to be here". Are you freaking kidding me, did I hear this wrong? Now it their inalienable right to enter this country illegally. Then I turned to MSNBC and there was a congressman from Arizona who said the law was persequting those who are here illegally but are paying their taxes and living a law biding life so any discussion of immigration control needs to include amneisty. Are you kidding me again, first off their here illegally so how can they be living a law abiding life, second where are they working so their paying taxes. How come their working because their not suppose to be hireable. What a crock of shit, and this was a freaking congressman. Then lastly there was a Dem congressman from Texas, who said it was time to give them amneisty so that we can TAX them, now thats a true democrat. I am beginning to believe I've been kidnapped and taken to the land of stupid.

Lastly, we have our attorney general, Eric Holder who has been a very outspoken critic of the law, admit today that he has not even read the law. Now if this is not the perfect example of the whole Arizona situation in a nutshell, then I dont know what would be.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Lastly, we have our attorney general, Eric Holder who has been a very outspoken critic of the law, admit today that he has not even read the law. Now if this is not the perfect example of the whole Arizona situation in a nutshell, then I dont know what would be.
Come on...give the guy a break...the damn law is ten (10) whole pages! Besides, who needs to read the law when he can just watch MSNBC and see what Chris Matthew's leg tingle is telling him.

I fear for our future.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"and see what Chris Matthew's leg tingle is telling him."

Am I the only one who when watching Matthews is hoping his guest will just stand up and punch him in the mouth LOL.

Swarmy the fear is real!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry to say it but hay like a retard I can say whatever & ether they can't read it or they say its just cheaper. The whole thing about the mex people coming here is about one thing only its about the out look of the USA in ten years who will be the majority & who will be the minorty. This is beyond most people thinking not you dirty you overstand what i am saying & yes I said overstand their are people way up who want to believe that there are more white people here in the usa. If we were all on the same plane then there would be no minorty verse majority right it would not be us whites verse all you non whites it be ether you a usa person or not.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Cheaper I agree with you, but first I think its important for those who fear being removed from the majority they need to understand that the majority or dominant culture does is not the culture with the most members of it. Its the culture that has the most power, power i.e. control of the money, political machinary and production. So even if the whites are outnumbered by other cultures, this alone does not constitute a change in majority status. But if your saying what I think your saying then yes, I hope that someday we can return to the time like years ago, that being an American is more important that an individual cultural identity regardless of the culture.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Cheaper and DD you both make good points- number one if you are here ILLEGAL you are here ILLEGAL point blank. However,some people mainly Palin act like Illegals just started to come to U.S since 2008- I wonder if Palin knows her ex runningmate has been a Senator of AZ longer than Obama and he has never addressed the issue to congress. Yes, GOP is preparing for the inevitable as Cheaper pointed out.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

The People of Arizona, through their elected Represetatives have spoken. Our goverment has failed for the last 30 years, both through Democratic and Republican Control to do anything about the border. Vote them all out and let's get some in their that are not afraid to do the right thing!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Parttimeplayer, I like the way you think.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

vote one out get another dirt bag in we have to have a third party in or do like those tea drinking brits do and have 3 or more fight then two have make a deal to run things Dirty or crew translate for me I am drunk
Old 05-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #10
Hey123
Premium Access

Encounters: 96
Default Mexico is Angry-good for them!

You may find this amazing!

MEXICO IS ANGRY !

Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora,
Mexico do not like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny.

The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . Nine
state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to
complain about Arizona's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico.
It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and
the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on
Tuesday to state that Arizona's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a
devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's
southern neighbor - made up of mostly small towns - cannot handle the
demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers
return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who
knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the
United States. Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning
to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government. 'How can
Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez,
who represents Nogales. 'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking in Spanish. 'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,' she said. 'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

Wrong! The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens.
It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding
parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their
own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that
passed by Arizona. Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict ?

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !

GOD BLESS ARIZONA! WHEN WILL THE REST OF THE COUNTRY TAKE ACTION?
Old 05-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #11
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Fight fire with fire

Looks like the boys in Arizona have some big brass balls and aren't afraid to let 'em fly. I say right on! Fight fire with fire.

Here's an article about how 25% of Los Angelos' electricity comes from Arizona. LA's stupid political "boycott" of Arizona might bite 'em in the ass.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...yback-boycott/

Here's the letter that was sent to LA Mayor Villaraigosa.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...arizonapdf.pdf
Old 05-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to live in France. If I just go there, start working and living, should I expect them to just leave me alone and let me do my thing? Should they take care of me if I get sick? Should I get any sympathy if they want to arrest me and send me home because I showed up and stayed there illegally?

What is the difference in that scenario and a Mexican citizen coming here illegally? am I missing something? I am having trouble putting myself in their shoes and being able to "see" their viewpoint of how enforcing immigration laws is so wrong.

Of course, I am not living in poverty with little hope of escaping it or the growing violence in my own country. That would certainly explain the desire and the taking the risk of coming here illegally.

Maybe someone can help me "stand in their shoes" without actually having to stand in their shoes. anyone?
Old 05-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #13
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This is popcorn time. I'll just sit back and watch conservatives self destruct. How long ago was it that you were telling me how great John McCain was? Now you can't wait to replace him as US senator from AZ. Can you see his flip-flops now?

Who will Mexican-Americans vote for in the next few elections? Will they vote for a party that wants to give them a path to full citizenship or the one that wanted to kick their cousins out of the country? They'll vote for the party that allows them to right their wrongs (coming here illegally) and become part of the American melting pot (and pay taxes). They'll run away from the party that targeted all brown people in the state, legal or not.

Thanks wingnuts!
Old 05-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #14
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Am I the only one who when watching Matthews is hoping his guest will just stand up and punch him in the mouth LOL.
Violence is not the answer.

Besides, those guys know what the show is about before they get there. If the guests are stupid enough to go on Hardball and expect powderpuff questions, then they deserve to be ripped up by Matthews.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"Who will Mexican-Americans vote for in the next few elections? Will they vote for a party that wants to give them a path to full citizenship or the one that wanted to kick their cousins out of the country? They'll vote for the party that allows them to right their wrongs (coming here illegally) and become part of the American melting pot (and pay taxes). They'll run away from the party that targeted all brown people in the state, legal or not."

What path to legal citizenship, neither party has a plan so I am not sure who they would vote for. I know the Dems blocked amneisty in 2007. I have no problem with legal immigration and have stated so since day one. Your side cannot at all come close to saying they did anything to help the illegals enter this country legally. Neither side has a plan right now. Which is why the dont want to tackle the matter until after the election, this way they can give the illusion that the right is blocking their efforts, the truth is there are no efforts being made by either side.

As for McCain, you and I have had this dicussion multiple times on Dennis board, it was not that I was a big McCain fan, I just did not like the direction that Obama was promoting, so my vote was for the lessor of two evils, I think many on the right felt that way. And I also stated many times that I wanted all the old farts from both sides gone, and I am hoping the trend will continue.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women