Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
Steveneng
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default NCNS - Marissa a no-show for incall

Date: 7/16/2014
Provider: Phillychick Marissa
Phone: 205-310-4440
Email Address: none
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=224805
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: Hoover
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none
Session Length: -
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Straight up no-show. And this was planned 6 days in advance and confirmed after initial set up. No communication at all from her that it was off, just didn't show. And since she won't do incall, I'm out the room cost.
Recommendation: No
Steveneng is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The title no show for "outcall" would have been more appropriate. Sucks that happened to you. Did you confirm the day of or a few hours before checking into your hotel to confirm? There's no excuse for her not showing up.......but did you confirm?

I know if a lady doesn't confirm with me......I just wouldn't see her.....and. would see another lady.

Hopefully she will make things right to you somehow.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
AU Chuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I PMed her yesterday about why I did not do outcall in area where I live and although my reasons were primarily using a CC and having a paper trail I guess you have to also consider the cost and when you get a no show about the only recourse is pay per view and handle it your self. I traveled extensively for years and only did out call but then you had the room anyway.
AU Chuck is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions per Eccie Guidelines

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews

This is what happened. We were communicating via p411. I failed to realize he never texted me, therefore I did not have his number. On my way--in plenty of time--my car overheats on 20/59. I use a flip phone, and have an ipad that is wifi only. I do not get wifi on the side of the interstate, unfortunately. After a loooooonng while, a gentleman stopped to assist. This was 5-10 min AFTER the appointment time. I do get a call from this client, from a WITHHELD number, and a voice message inquiring about my whereabouts, also not giving a call-back number.

Once moving, I pull off an exit and use wifi. At 1:22 I recieved a very nasty p411 message scolding me for no-showing, etc, etc. I explained the situation and said it was very awkward and inconveniencing to not have a phone contact. My bad for not noticing, but he also knew I didn't have it. Then, the client writes another nasty message basically telling me I was lying and that my situation was "improbable".

I was sweaty, hot, and now pissed--no concern, no nothing--just a butt-hurt client who ultimately failed to do his part by having a phone number. Who accesses p411 and drives anyway?

Guys, please, PLEASE divulge a phone contact. I didn't think this needed to be said. Again, I did not notice, but once he called to inquire my whereabouts, he should have given it to me then. Very weird. I'm closing the book on this one.
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #6
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Chuck View Post
I PMed her yesterday about why I did not do outcall in area where I live and although my reasons were primarily using a CC and having a paper trail I guess you have to also consider the cost and when you get a no show about the only recourse is pay per view and handle it your self. I traveled extensively for years and only did out call but then you had the room anyway.
You have inquired many times about incall--a service I do not, and will not, provide. That is my choice. Everything I do is my choice. I'm very sorry you have conflicting preferences, but it does not make me "wrong" in any way. Thanks for your interest, but you have many other lovely ladies who may cater to your specific needs. I'm very sorry I cannot be everything to everyone.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:01 PM   #7
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Hopefully she will make things right to you somehow.
I'm having trouble understanding why some of you men even want to see women. I mean, boy jumped on his PC 22 minutes after appt time to harass me , and bitch and moan to the boys to get their sympathy? And he got it.

And y'all are buying into his crap before you've even heard both sides. This is the COED thread--you already have a men's section to circle jerk in. No need to judge and jury straightaway.

Is it that y'all really hate women, and are true misogynists? Or do you actually get off a little on comforting each other when you get get a chance to edge one of us ladies off the balcony? Just curious. You might have better sexual experiences if you explored this further And, NOTHING wrong with that. Just do whatever it takes to cool it on the "grudge-fucking" posts and figurative ass taps at the ladies' expense.

THANK YOU
Old 07-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #8
sharky2013
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I believe you Marissa - not all hobbyists are judgmental; self-righteous jerks like these guys - this seems to be a prevalent attitude these days (don't understand it or know why) - these guys sound like a typical Christians - just because they treat their wives & daughters that way doesn't make it right...anyway - I am on your side - I support you...now if I could just adjust my schedule and travel to acquire your services - then I would be a happy man -

Now I expect a bunch of typical hate filled Christian bullshit from these guys....
sharky2013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #9
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If I wanted to be treated like shit and talked down to, I'd just have a regular boyfriend. Been there, done that. We are here to offer a good time, not be the "punching bag" for what's wrong in your life. Others may disagree, but that's how I'm running mine.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #10
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Old saying goes, "shit happens" and life moves on whether you like it or not.

It is frustrating when things don't happen as we like.

I just hope my good karma points are stacked up to the max on the day when I have my appointment with Marissa
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:10 AM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Some of you need to chill.......

Obviously if you were not in the wrong no type of arrangement to fix anything would be needed.

Since when I posted that the full story on both sides wasn't expressed. I didn't choose a side in any case. You just read my post and lacked the ability to decipher my response on what I would do was all hypothetical. You went off on a tangent for no reason. Thanks for speaking on your behalf and at least giving your side of the story.

I can guarantee you a NCNS will never happen or be posted by me. If she don't confirm with me within a certain few hours of our appointment.......no biggie. There's always someone willing to take her spot.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:37 AM   #12
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Women....

One would think if their vehicle was their main method of transportation to earn money to live on they would actually properly maintain it.. But they are women after all so I guess not since we constantly hear this being a reason a NCNS happened from hookers.

As for the OP... Dude if you don't have a hobby phone get one. If you do have one remember to give the hooker your contact number so shit like this can be avoided.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:11 AM   #13
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I rest my case.

Thanks, guys!
Old 07-19-2014, 11:00 AM   #14
johnfd86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I am going with Marissa on this. Men and women have different definitions of being on time. I met her back in February and she was on time by a women's standard. She was cute, fun, and I enjoyed myself. Would see her again if I got the chance.
johnfd86 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:04 PM   #15
JustCause
Account Disabled

I tend to discount reports by people who don't participate in the board except to review. As to what the OPs remarks have to do with Christians, I'm still scratching my head. Perhaps this missed appointment had something to do with Obama. Or Malaysian Airlines.

Good grief.
JustCause is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women