Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
tallguy1117
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Flake with a side of sketch

I had an appointment to see MacGray which kept getting pushed back. When I arrived I was ghosted so I decided to drive around the area. A saw a KCPD vehicle watching the area and scrammed. No response still after being ghosted. May be legit and just flaky but I was a bit freaked out.
tallguy1117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 06:03 PM   #2
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I'm assuming you mean MacyGray? While she has plenty of yes reviews, I doubt she's LE. And yes, she seems to be a bit flaky. I was hoping one of you gents would pull the trigger before I signed up.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:38 PM   #3
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I had a 930am appt, drove all the way up North. In a replied text she said she never made it to KC she was too tired so she stopped somewhere and would arrive today sometime.
We rescheduled for Friday morning. I think she is worth waiting for. Shit happens
Topgun007 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:20 AM   #4
bigkansas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Ummmm....there is a pattern here guys. I wouldn't waste my time on her. While she sounds great (however she has been known to BB with clients ie..her reviews), it appears she really isn't a true traveling provider. Pretty much all of her reviews are from guys in Oklahoma, with a couple coming from Texas. I tried setting up an appt with her a couple of months ago when she supposedly was coming up here to KC. Texting with her beforehand was spotty at best. She would respond, but it may take a day before she got back to me. She seemed very open to anything and everything, which I like, so I eagerly awaited her arrival. I texted her the day before our scheduled appointment and she said she was in Wichita and driving up that next morning to meet with me at 1pm. Next morning I texted her to make sure she was on her way and she replied a hour later saying she wasn't coming because she had "left her cards" in Oklahoma?!?!?! How could she have stayed in Wichita if that were the case?? Bottom line, I think it was a crock of bullshit she fed me and she said she wasn't coming up because she had to go back and get her cards. I'm pretty picky about the providers I see and you screw with my time and I don't forgive and forget very easily. So...I won't be trying to schedule with her again. Sounds like Topgun got the same treatment. Tallguy probably the same. He just didn't get a response from her. My guess is she probably struggles financially and needs the $$ from virtually every client in order to survive. Traveling out of her area requires a certain amount of dinero (as it does for all traveling providers), and she probably doesn't have enough to move from city to city, or gets part way, has to trick to continue the trip, and gets stood up or doesn't make enough to get her on down the road. I know this is a very long reply to this thread, but I'm quite frankly tired of the "subpar" service running through KC these days. She is just one example of it.
bigkansas1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:35 AM   #5
aztec.native.97
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkansas1 View Post
Ummmm....there is a pattern here guys. I wouldn't waste my time on her. While she sounds great (however she has been known to BB with clients ie..her reviews), it appears she really isn't a true traveling provider. Pretty much all of her reviews are from guys in Oklahoma, with a couple coming from Texas. I tried setting up an appt with her a couple of months ago when she supposedly was coming up here to KC. Texting with her beforehand was spotty at best. She would respond, but it may take a day before she got back to me. She seemed very open to anything and everything, which I like, so I eagerly awaited her arrival. I texted her the day before our scheduled appointment and she said she was in Wichita and driving up that next morning to meet with me at 1pm. Next morning I texted her to make sure she was on her way and she replied a hour later saying she wasn't coming because she had "left her cards" in Oklahoma?!?!?! How could she have stayed in Wichita if that were the case?? Bottom line, I think it was a crock of bullshit she fed me and she said she wasn't coming up because she had to go back and get her cards. I'm pretty picky about the providers I see and you screw with my time and I don't forgive and forget very easily. So...I won't be trying to schedule with her again. Sounds like Topgun got the same treatment. Tallguy probably the same. He just didn't get a response from her. My guess is she probably struggles financially and needs the $$ from virtually every client in order to survive. Traveling out of her area requires a certain amount of dinero (as it does for all traveling providers), and she probably doesn't have enough to move from city to city, or gets part way, has to trick to continue the trip, and gets stood up or doesn't make enough to get her on down the road. I know this is a very long reply to this thread, but I'm quite frankly tired of the "subpar" service running through KC these days. She is just one example of it.
aztec.native.97 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:49 AM   #6
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

I was supposed to visit at 9am this morning and all I've heard is......you guessed it, CRICKETS. I went with Plan B, AmberFoxxz.
Old 03-29-2018, 01:56 PM   #7
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416003
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:45 AM   #8
Guest090919
MG

User ID: 416003
My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize for any and all the inconvience.. i have seen plenty of guys here who have been very satisfied.. i sometimes fall asleep with no intention and of course miss things....I do not intentionally do this, for one...its rude to waste your time and second, I miss out on the business, money and clients. If I could make it up to each of u i would however I completely understand your frustration BUT i assure u i am not a subpar provider
Guest090919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:47 AM   #9
Guest090919
MG

My ECCIE Reviews

and no im not a traveling provider.. i just started traveling a litltle recently, trying to get it all down
Old 03-30-2018, 11:49 AM   #10
Guest090919
MG

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks babe and i have no doubt that u will be completely satisfied
Old 03-30-2018, 01:05 PM   #11
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

This remains to be seen.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:20 PM   #12
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatstheplay View Post
This remains to be seen.
We all miss occasional appointments.
When you travel to new places , it is easy to over book & how can you make everyone happy.
Then you have to balance
that with clients who NCNS.
Don't bite off more than you can chew, try to learn a good balance of what you can handle & what is realistically doable.
Safe Travels young lady.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:46 AM   #13
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

This provider is a mess. I'd booked to see her Friday Morning before I'd seen this thread. Then saw this and was debating back and forth but figured since her incall was 5 minutes from my place its not like I'd have to do any travelling if things went south. So intiially scheduled for 8:30 AM. She then wanted to move it to 10am..then eventually 9am.

Fine So text at 9 am. Told to hold on a bit. Give it 15 minutes check again. Now it's "Do you have a Paypal account so I can send a friend some $$$" I respond no, since I'm not getting involved in that mess. Again told to wait. By now I'm watching the Price is Right, and have pretty much figured out the pattern and know where this is heading. A couple more checks and nothing.

So I head out to Lunch. After lunch send her a note on P411 to ask what happend. Get this message back on there that all of a sudden she needed to take her puppy to the vet (At least the lie is original) but that she has time now since her appt coming up had not contacted her. Said to be over in 15 minutes, gave the room #. Again, I'm not heading anywhere because Im sure something will come up......and within 5 minutes a new text that the original apppointment magically contacted and she has to cancel this as well but since she's here all weekend through till monday she's free Monday Morning.

So why not continue this charade to extend the appointment that will never happen. So I play along....Monday (today) for 9 am. Said I would confirm on Sunday night. Well of course suspecting more sketchy behavior I look at her posts on here to see that she has magically bolted town on Sat, posting that she is available in Wichita Sat- Monday. So I know shes obviously not here, and will not be available for any appointments today. So let's see if she lets any potential bookings know about this. Nope, nothing, no response.

Now if I was a guy who had driven all over town like some of the aformentioned, waited in a car for hours to be delayed and then blown off, she either is completely incompetent at booking on a regular basis. or is just plain stupid in her inability to function in a professional way. This isn't even touching on the other behavior that is now coming to light in the review that popped up yesterday.

I'm sure there is a million excuses why this behavior occurs (I can speculate on what I'm sure it is) but she deserves to take the heat for continual poor and lazy service. If the reputation sucks, it's on her.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 07:17 AM   #14
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Looks like she's been banned now. Guess her trip to KC wan't very beneficial to anyone.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:35 AM   #15
bigkansas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

And this is why I won't tolerate "No Communication" from a provider! I know this will probably piss off providers in general that read this thread, but as PAYING clients, it shouldn't be tolerated! A simple text would be sufficient letting us know the appt won't happen or needs to be rescheduled or put off an hour. While providers work on a schedule...we the clients, also work on a time schedule. And...we don't have time to waste being drug along through the mud and time wasted! Sorry you were treated this way SD...as I stated in my post earlier on this thread, there is a definite pattern with this chick!
bigkansas1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women