Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2014, 12:35 AM   #1
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default What's your fantasy?

mrhamm's latest review threw a few folks for a loop, including me. But it got me thinking. Everyone has fantasies. How would yours be received? Anyone want to share theirs and maybe give the rest of us some new ideas? Please keep it within board guidelines, so no explicitly underage sex, illicit drugs, or bestiality content. I'm guessing hot for teacher and the like are safe as long as age isn't mentioned. I'll start. My #1 fantasy is to make love on the glass floor of Toronto's CN Tower.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:50 AM   #2
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

My fantasy? You wearing a watch.... Lol
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Ouch !
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:06 AM   #4
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

It was a joke!!!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:13 AM   #5
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

She's kidding. Only. Kidding.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:17 AM   #6
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry, we are drunk as sailors!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:35 AM   #7
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's time to retire as I have reached the bar and see no peak higher than what I experienced last night. On Valentine's Evening I was called to visit a sexy married couple that I had seen eight months ago. Three and a half hours after I arrived I was told that I am "A Blessing." and I can expect angel wings waiting for me on my next visit. It was a very hot and sexy build up with some stimulating conversation during the breaks of our debauchery but the finale was when I popped her DP cherry and I don't think either one of them will be the same again. Sure hope to hear from them sooner than eight months from now. I've been using my strap on for several years but last night was tantric and carnal and I'd make love to that sexy trophy wife any time she asks. She was a total knock out- a '10'! (and I don't rate above a 10 on a scale of 1-10. I think people that do clearly do not understand what a scale is for)
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #8
John Philip Sousa
Libertine

Encounters: 54

Well, thanks for asking.
1. The center of the atrium at the Embassy Suites or similar location.
2. The center of the atrium at the Embassy Suites or similar location with the lights off, lit candles all around, and the balconies lined with people in cloaks chanting Jefferson Starship lyrics in a Druidic monotone.
3. While the "wife" (Provider A) runs to the store, the "babysitter" (Provider B) makes a move. Wife returns because forgot her Capital Metro Rapid Bus Pass, is surprised, but instead of retrieving the AR-15 from the closet, happily joins in.
4. It's so difficult as a piano teacher to get the student to understand the importance of posture and concentration. I think some extreme examples are required. (the hard part of this scenario - finding a provider with access to a Grand Piano). (They don't let me teach cello any more since I told a student "you have a beautiful instrument between your legs. Must you just sit there and scratch it?")
5. Still working on the "job applicant who'll do anything" fantasy. The scenario in my head keeps getting more elaborate. It's now well into territory where only a sub with weekend availability who doesn't mind getting a little messy and leaving with fewer clothes than she came with will work.
John Philip Sousa is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:26 AM   #9
John Philip Sousa
Libertine

Encounters: 54

And orgies.
John Philip Sousa is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:37 AM   #10
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Mah fantasy? Gittin' mah records back.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:35 AM   #11
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
My fantasy? You wearing a watch.... Lol

No watch, but I now carry a playlist the length of my scheduled appointment so when I hear the last song it's me cue to leave. Does that get you hot?
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:21 PM   #12
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

I knock on the door and I hear it unlock. Before I meet her, I tell her to turn around and not to look at me. I walk in and blindfold you and walk you to the bedroom. You undress and lay on the bed and I start to explore your body. You don't see me but you feel my hot breath and my lips on your body. I kiss you on the lips and start to work my way down. I suck on your neck a little and down your chest, nibble and suck on your nipples until you get aroused. Continue down your stomach and In between your legs. Eat you until you cum and continue down you thighs, knees, calves and feet.i flip you over and work my way back up, pull you up into doggy style and spread your cheeks and lick your asshole a little, give you a little tickle and up your lower back, upper back and neck again. Focus on your ears and finger your pussy. Then i pull my dick out and let you suck on it a bit, not to orgasm but just let me lead your mouth on my head and balls...I could finish if you want or guide it into your wet pussy and finish there. Then, I zip up and leave.
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #13
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrasing View Post
...Then i pull my dick out and let you suck on it...
This made me giggle. No clue why, but it did.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #14
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My fantasy is pretty simple. I would love to be blind folded, fingered, and fucked by an anonymous gentleman that is comparable to a pussy whisper. I'd want him to worship my pussy and make me squirt everywhere and then fuck me slow with his nice cock till he cums.
And then when he is done with me I would want him to gentle kiss me on my lips and tell me he has to go and I can remove my blind fold once I hear the door close.

Ohhhh that's sexy
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:16 PM   #15
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I have two and they are kinda vanilla in the whole scheme of thing.

First is starting off in the shower, then receiving a great massage that turns into a nuru massage that ends up in a full on fuck fest, and ends with another shower.

The second is having two girls completely worship my cock at the same time while I just lay back and enjoy.

Like I said, kinda vanilla
atxwrx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women