Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453081
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40544
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2024, 05:39 AM   #1
Ludlumtank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Finding a provider to join GF and I-where to look?

My GF and I have been wanting to have a female join us for fun times in bed. More specifically to watch or join for a two girl bj(on me).

We have had difficulty finding a women-or a "unicorn" as we have learned it is called. We have used SDC but mainly find swingers and thats not what we are looking for. Craigslist personals doesnt exist anymore and Reddit is full of fakes and bots. So we have decided our best chance is to just find a provider.

Are providers interested in this or do we have to still hope we find a "unicorn"? We are an attractive and discreet couple and have been surprised how hard this has been. Now that we have decided to use a provider where is a good place to look?
Ludlumtank is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 05:58 AM   #2
Drmlb555
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Christy on RR. She’s great!
Drmlb555 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 07:17 AM   #3
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

ECCIE use to have an "In search of forum". This was removed after ECCIE went dark and came back in 2018 time frame. You could try the "In Search of Forum" on OH2 (Ourhome2.net, just google it and click on the link it will take you right to the site).

If you are not on OH2 it is free to use when you set up an account. Once you get your password and can log on, don't log off. You may not be able to get back on. Good luck.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 11:47 AM   #4
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
ECCIE use to have an "In search of forum". This was removed after ECCIE went dark and came back in 2018 time frame. You could try the "In Search of Forum" on OH2 (Ourhome2.net, just google it and click on the link it will take you right to the site).

If you are not on OH2 it is free to use when you set up an account. Once you get your password and can log on, don't log off. You may not be able to get back on. Good luck.
The title is a little bit different on OH2. Look for this in the Dallas sub forum.

Hobbyist ISO's - Red Hot Zone- Dallas

Here is where you can post your "In Search Of" request on OH2.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 12:15 PM   #5
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I know a couple of girls that would be interested. I need to know a few things. Age and fitness/looks You don't want the unicorn to be way better looking than your GF. Also lots of women just want their husband to play with the girl and come back when he is finished. Is your girl a fully bi-sexual girl (give and receive) with a woman?

are you looking for a typical one hour appointment of an evening dinner and play thing?

If this is your first time, take it from me. Make sure your main interest is in your GF. Jealousy is a funny thing.

Happy hunting.

PS What part of town are you in?
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 04:17 PM   #6
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Make sure your main interest is in your GF. Jealousy is a funny thing.
Jealousy can be like Mantacore, one of Roy & Siegfried's white tigers...someday it will bite.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #7
Ludlumtank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

MY GF isnt jealous at all. She wants it more than me to please me. And she isnt really bi. She will let a girl enjoy her however if she wants that.
Ludlumtank is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #8
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Got any pics of the GF?
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women