Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48454
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
Brooke Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 275627
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face GREEK... Y vs.N

Hi, I am still a newbie on ECCIE my name is Brooke Fox ..... I have been thinking about adding GREEK to my menu .
If I decide yes on this what do most charge extra and how many of you Johns would rather see a provider that offers GREEK?!?!
Brooke Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I personally like greek, though a good stripper slide and BBBJTCIM are higher priorities for me. I've seen upcharges of anywhere from 50 to 150. You should be aware, though, that there are providers who don't upcharge, and in my experience, they've generally been better at it.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:42 PM   #3
Brooke Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 275627
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am highly considering adding this to my menu I will make a decision very soon I just want to make sure I will have business.
Brooke Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:46 PM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

It's ok to look at the market, but honestly charge what you want. I look at others rates to get a good scope of the general market, but at the end of the day, my bills can be more or less than Jane Doe's, thus it's best to charge accordingly to your needs and not copy-cat others rates just because. Good luck gorgeous!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:52 PM   #5
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Charge by the inch.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:55 PM   #6
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Brooke, you ass is very tight and deliciousss and will probably drive most Greek lovers crazy. I know you loved my FIA in our session so you will LOVE it. I personally dont think there should be an extra charge but that is your call. It should just serve as an added incentive for Greek lovers to cum see you. I say definitely add it

whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:34 PM   #7
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IMO I would say do not offer it unless it is something you really enjoy,, it will save you in the long run. If you are looking to maybe just try it out.. It is important you put YMMV, There are a lot ( A LOT) of different shapes and sizes..lol. So if you are up charging for greek, then say it is too big, It really wouldn't be fair to gentleman. Be specific on what you like from the beginning. As many wonderful gentleman on the board that we have, you will have the occasional that will go in hard.. lol. That can hurt by the way. So if you require it nice and easy.. make sure to let it be known. I am really saying this out of love! Trust me

Many upcharge because of time and preparation. Some ladies have to eat a certain diet the day of, ect. You may want to get some anal plugs to practice with.. they come in different sizes.

I love Greek! As long as I don't forget the lube( sorry you know who if you are reading this) LOL.. it made me scream for mercy..haha! I personally do not upcharge because I don't see a reason too. There are so many ladies who offer it. But to be able to take it is another Best of luck to you!

You are gorgeous by the way.. once you add greek in, you are a triple threat Just don't do it for the wrong reasons!

Have fun and welcome to Eccie
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #8
Sutphen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Offer it I like one price gets you everything. Bur I will pay 50 bucks if I'm in the mood.
Sutphen is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:11 PM   #9
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Brooke, Melannie hit it on the head. I would try to get in touch with Bambi Girl for some of her views also. If you read the reviews on her, She loves the Islands...
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #10
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
IMO I would say do not offer it unless it is something you really enjoy,, it will save you in the long run. If you are looking to maybe just try it out.. It is important you put YMMV, There are a lot ( A LOT) of different shapes and sizes..lol. So if you are up charging for greek, then say it is too big, It really wouldn't be fair to gentleman. Be specific on what you like from the beginning. As many wonderful gentleman on the board that we have, you will have the occasional that will go in hard.. lol. That can hurt by the way. So if you require it nice and easy.. make sure to let it be known. I am really saying this out of love! Trust me

Many upcharge because of time and preparation. Some ladies have to eat a certain diet the day of, ect. You may want to get some anal plugs to practice with.. they come in different sizes.

I love Greek! As long as I don't forget the lube( sorry you know who if you are reading this) LOL.. it made me scream for mercy..haha! I personally do not upcharge because I don't see a reason too. There are so many ladies who offer it. But to be able to take it is another Best of luck to you!

You are gorgeous by the way.. once you add greek in, you are a triple threat Just don't do it for the wrong reasons!

Have fun and welcome to Eccie
Very well said melanie!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:22 PM   #11
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

"Johns"??

Never been something that has influenced which "whores" I see.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:11 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Charge by the inch.

Thanck you! Your check is in the mail. My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #13
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Greek is not that important to me... I won't refuse it, but I won't seek it out so it would not influence my decision. If my partner enjoys it, then I will enjoy it... if it is just something on the menu, I'd rather spend my time focused on the playground...

That said, it seems that Melannie has nailed it... if you enjoy it... by all means, if you do not or don't get anything out of it... either leave it off the menu or upcharge for it. Please don't just include it and raise your rate across the board...
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:49 PM   #14
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Brooke, you ass is very tight and deliciousss and will probably drive most Greek lovers crazy. I know you loved my FIA in our session so you will LOVE it. I personally dont think there should be an extra charge but that is your call. It should just serve as an added incentive for Greek lovers to cum see you. I say definitely add it

What he said!! You have an amazing ass!!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:55 PM   #15
fryec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I pay extra for it if the provider offers it.
fryec is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women