Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #1
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default Movie reviews

Seen some more flicks:
John Wick
Jupiter Ascending
Black Sea
High Heel

John Wick- okay I personally like Keanu and have ever since Bill and Teds.....this is actually a really good movie. Not overly long, great action scenes with realistic fight choreography, loved Willem Dafoe and the guy from Deadwood.

Jupiter Ascending - went because of the Wachowski's....too long. Mila Kunis has that "star quality " that actors have and is enjoyable to watch, but what she was given to work with made her seem a little corny. Is Channing Tatum gay or what? It was so so...love Sean Bean in anything.

Black Sea- have always loved Jude Law and his Irish (or perhaps Scottish) brogue is great. Through out the film I felt a sense of dread of what was to come, which to me means the film does a good job of being suspenseful. I would wait for it to come out on video though. I enjoyed it

High Heel- GET YOUR ASS TO PREMIER VIDEO AND RENT THIS!! Jan Jin directed...Korean movie about a cop that is about to get a sex change while simultaneously getting the mob out for him. In a nutshell that's it....fucking AWESOME fight choreography, very sensitive thoughtful flask backs and backstory....ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IN THE LAST YEAR I'VE SEEN!
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Project almanac - like time travel movie but this one was not every well thought out. More of a teen movie.

Taken 3 - i think i've seen this movie twice already.

The wedding ringer - okay. Stupid comedy. I was entertained.

American sniper - very good and well made movie.

Spare parts - surprisingly good feel good movie. About some underprivalidged illegal alien high school kids that enter a college robotics competition and beat the likes of mit, and all the ivy league and tech colleges. True story. Good utr hidden gem imo.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:24 PM   #3
ftango4
Valued Poster

k this is dated but had never seen it until recently....Soul Plane...great family film...oh and Meet the Miilers lol

on the bad side, Tommy Lee flick Homesman or some such.....Wins the oscar for worst movie of the year. make that the decade. Regardless of his Harvard and St. Marks ties. Sucked!!!
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:30 PM   #4
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Project almanac - like time travel movie but this one was not every well thought out. More of a teen movie.

Taken 3 - i think i've seen this movie twice already.

The wedding ringer - okay. Stupid comedy. I was entertained.

American sniper - very good and well made movie.

Spare parts - surprisingly good feel good movie. About some underprivalidged illegal alien high school kids that enter a college robotics competition and beat the likes of mit, and all the ivy league and tech colleges. True story. Good utr hidden gem imo.

I had hopes for Project Almanac considering Michael Bay produced ( in my opinion The Island was his best film) but it was kind of corny. Ditto
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:01 PM   #5
MRMR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Saw Boyhood and it is a very good movie. Neat to actually watch the Characters age and grow.
Feel for the Kid's and all the changes (Hell even for their Mom)

Saw Birdman and it was a weird but fun movie. Michael Keaton and Ed Norton are very good.
MRMR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women