Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Bankman-Fried Arrested In The Bahamas.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sam-ban...fraud-charges/

I suppose now he will be headed to the US.

What are the odds he will pull a Jeffery Epstein and “hangs himself” in his jail cell.

After all, a lot of powerful Democrats were saying….He’s a Beast. he’s a Rock Star”!!

Oh wait, that was their last God of Adulation, Michael Avennati..
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:58 AM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

What are the odds he will pull a Jeffery Epstein and “hangs himself” in his jail cell.

After all, a lot of powerful Democrats were saying….He’s a Beast. he’s a Rock Star”!!

The whole crypto thing looks to me like a con, a big Ponzi scheme, or a game of musical chairs. But damn, I wish I'd bought some bitcoin back when it was $0.12!
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 03:13 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The whole crypto thing looks to me like a con, a big Ponzi scheme, or a game of musical chairs. But damn, I wish I'd bought some bitcoin back when it was $0.12!
Here is what Crypto looks like.

“Give me $100,000, I will give you this “coin”. I keep the money.

Good Luck”.

Oh, by the way. Did I say “I keep the money”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 04:05 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Nobody was forced to buy....I say fuck'em!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 04:20 PM   #5
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Donations to political candidates 45 Democrats 6 Republicans Democrats made sure he never made it to the US Even if he cooperates it could to take a year to extradite him
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 07:48 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
the ground floor usually work in chain letters and ponzi schemes

when you're a kid you can get away with trading another small kid your nickel for his dime

the nickel is bigger

as an adult with fomo working for you, you trade their money for your imaginary coin

and then with this guy, he just steals both

what i wondered when i saw a picture of him is how much wtf might be smitten with wanting to suckle the guy's tits
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:19 AM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

you are just being snarky. this clown moved his customer's money from the exchange to his hedge fund to cover his trading losses. so if your bank took all your money to cover their losses from bad loans you'd be like "nobody made me put money in the bank!" right?

bahahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:28 AM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Oh man! Quote your source for that one! Love it!

Quote:
That's why Warren Buffet never bought into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayingPipe View Post
Donations to political candidates 45 Democrats 6 Republicans Democrats made sure he never made it to the US Even if he cooperates it could to take a year to extradite him
Guess if must be those republican appointments left in the FBI that are fast tracking getting him into court. Can't say FBI is left wing corrupt than.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you are just being snarky. this clown moved his customer's money from the exchange to his hedge fund to cover his trading losses. so if your bank took all your money to cover their losses from bad loans you'd be like "nobody made me put money in the bank!" right?

bahahahaaa
If you are an *idiot* to put your $$$ into a bank that doesn't have that left wing New Deal FDIC protection. Otherwise it's Caveat Empor (sp) if laws aren't clear on where your moving money to.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 11:00 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

bahahahaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

If you are an *idiot* to put your $$$ into a bank that doesn't have that left wing New Deal FDIC protection. Otherwise it's Caveat Empor (sp) if laws aren't clear on where your moving money to.
Waco, Precious_b's answered you best.

I might add if one is silly enough to give their money to a con man and that con man steals their money AND GETS CAUGHT before he can cheat others out of their money aren't they in the category of "If it is to good to be true..." and deserve to take their lumps like the idiots they were?

Please tell me you haven't invested in this crypto crap.

If so , please explain your reasoning.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 01:17 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Waco, Precious_b's answered you best.

I might add if one is silly enough to give their money to a con man and that con man steals their money AND GETS CAUGHT before he can cheat others out of their money aren't they in the category of "If it is to good to be true..." and deserve to take their lumps like the idiots they were?

Please tell me you haven't invested in this crypto crap.

If so , please explain your reasoning.

nope. way too volatile. crypto doesn't pay any dividends, it's a currency not stocks so i'll stick with stocks.

as usual you gloss over the facts. the exchange was a legit business. upfront, presumably, so was the hedge fund. each were separate entities as they should be for obvious business reasons. the problem for the exchange users who should never have been tied to the hedge fund is that sammy boi controlled both. the exchange users were true innocent victims. the hedge fund, which i understand was private so was not open to typical investors, who knows who put money into it? some large institutional players did and they got burned. their risk is risk. they should know better. the exchange users had no risk at all. the exchange is for people wanting to convert one crypto for another. simple enough for you?

the hedge fund was the problem. it deals in FTT which is a crypto currency sammy boi created. the bulk of his hedge fund was backed by it. the hedge fund got overextended and to prop it up sammy boi illegally took customer funds from the exchange to put in the hedge fund. this caused a run of people trying to take out funds from the exchange and finding their accounts empty. then it all fell apart including the hedge fund.

some rival chinese dude in part caused it, by saying publicly that the hedge fund was in danger and thus the panic run on the exchange. by then for the exchange customers it was too late, sammy boi had already moved their funds.

you can argue sammy boi wasn't a conman at all. he certainly is a criminal now for taking the exchange customer's funds. sammy boi had a few years of legit experience as a junior trader for an established firm, as did several of the others including that butt ugly ex-gf of his. they thought that after just a few years in the industry, they knew enough about the game to run their own hedge fund, one largely backed by his own crypto currency and found out the hard way they were in way over their heads.

so now that i've explained it to ya, back to your ill-informed and snarky dismissal of the victims, the exchange users. not anyone involved in the hedge fund. i presume you have at least one and probably several (as i do) investment accounts, yes? and let's state the fact that while individuals can make trades directly with a standard brokerage account, an individual can't go out and buy stocks without a brokerage account. clear enough?

so let's say whoever is your brokerage firm suddenly makes bad institutional investments on their own positions and to cover it they empty your brokerage account and all their other individual customer accounts trying to cover their asses.

are you a victim? would you like it if some snarky dude on the internet says "i say fuck 'em!" for getting all your assets stolen?

you'd be yelling yer head off "I AM A VICTIM!!" and you know it.

the exchange users are innocent victims. just like you would be.
Old 12-14-2022, 05:41 PM   #11
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

What is the topic ?
Do these recent posts have anything to do with whatever the topic is ?

Note: anytime you send your money off to an organization that is not insured by the government, you can get scammed and not get your money back.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 05:47 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
What is the topic ?
Do these recent posts have anything to do with whatever the topic is ?

Note: anytime you send your money off to an organization that is not insured by the government, you can get scammed and not get your money back.

what's the topic ?

Bankman-Fried Arrested In The Bahamas.

thank you valued poster
Old 12-14-2022, 06:12 PM   #13
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

if you say so

Thank you, valued poster.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 07:05 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
if you say so

Thank you, valued poster.

i'm rather shocked that someone who opened a thread in the sandbox about crypto has nothing to add to this thread about crypto and the collapse of a crypto exchange and a crypto based hedge fund .. given your vast investing knowledge ....
Old 12-15-2022, 08:23 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

apparently another company, BiFinance, was the one who pulled the plug on FTX. I didn't read the article, but saw the headline. evidently, they must've seen some fishy numbers from FTX and closed the account. this started a chain reaction within FTX to bankruptcy.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women