Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What would you do?

Ladies and gents, what would you do if someone was VERY persistent in wanting to date you (RW) but you were not wanting to date at the time? What if this person was very attractive and when you talked to each other it's as if you've known each other forever. You happen to run into this person everywhere you go, and you end up talking and laughing for hours. Do you move forward to see where it goes (or is already going), or do you try to stay away (maybe a stalker lol...wait, maybe ) ????
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:54 PM   #2
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Tell him you're a provider. I'm guessing that will turn off 2/3 of guys in the RW.

In all seriousness, it sounds like there's a lot of things that attract you to the guy based on your description of the issue. What holds you back from moving forward and seeing where it leads?
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
Tell him you're a provider. I'm guessing that will turn off 2/3 of guys in the RW.

In all seriousness, it sounds like there's a lot of things that attract you to the guy based on your description of the issue. What holds you back from moving forward and seeing where it leads?
Lol actually you'd be surprised. Anyways, his sister and ex fiancé were in the biz so he totally understands it. But hey, again, may be just a stalker. Js. Thanks for the input tho
Old 06-10-2014, 02:05 PM   #4
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Tell him you are already my girlfriend.. Let's fuck, make a video and we can show him- then see if he is still interested..
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

4th thread to confuse me today.. sounds like it's not a matter of your not wanting to date at this time, but that you think he might be a stalker? anybody could be, but do you have a specific reason to think he is more likely?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #6
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosweat View Post
Tell him you are already my girlfriend.. Let's fuck, make a video and we can show him- then see if he is still interested..
Lol interesting. Hmmmm. May take you up on that
Old 06-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #7
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
4th thread to confuse me today.. sounds like it's not a matter of your not wanting to date at this time, but that you think he might be a stalker? anybody could be, but do you have a specific reason to think he is more likely?
Ugh. No I'm kind of joking about the stalker thing bcuz I seem to run into him almost everywhere I go. Sorry didn't think I was being confusing on this one. My bad.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Jade View Post
Ugh. No I'm kind of joking about the stalker thing bcuz I seem to run into him almost everywhere I go. Sorry didn't think I was being confusing on this one. My bad.
Maybe it's fate. Or maybe . . . He's a stalker. Really, it's 50 / 50.

I really don't see the issue. You seem to like him. He knows your profession, heck his sister and ex were providers so you should have a guy who understands. He's good looking. If he's rich with a 10 inch dick it's just not fair. You started the thread so I'll be nosy and ask. What's preventing you from pursuing it?
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #9
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
Maybe it's fate. Or maybe . . . He's a stalker. Really, it's 50 / 50.

I really don't see the issue. You seem to like him. He knows your profession, heck his sister and ex were providers so you should have a guy who understands. He's good looking. If he's rich with a 10 inch dick it's just not fair. You started the thread so I'll be nosy and ask. What's preventing you from pursuing it?
I have a lot going on and really need to just focus on me for the time being. (Good one about rich and 10 inch dick. No he's on welfare with a 1 inch dick )
Old 06-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #10
ibupro01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Don't over think it. If it happens it happens. The more you guys hangout, the more you will want to see him or avoid him. The problem will fix itself. If you really start to like him you will want to focus less on yourself and more on him. If you are not ready to focus on someone else you will start to avoid him. If you want to make the story hotter, change the word "him" to "her".
ibupro01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #11
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibupro01 View Post
Don't over think it. If it happens it happens. The more you guys hangout, the more you will want to see him or avoid him. The problem will fix itself. If you really start to like him you will want to focus less on yourself and more on him. If you are not ready to focus on someone else you will start to avoid him. If you want to make the story hotter, change the word "him" to "her".
Oh I have a "her" story for you. Remind me next time I see you.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:19 PM   #12
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Wait!!! what's wrong with a 1 inch dick???
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #13
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Wait!!! what's wrong with a 1 inch dick???
Nothing as long as you can use that tongue. (And not on welfare)
Old 06-10-2014, 05:01 PM   #14
spankmaster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Maybe the Matrix is real and he's just part of your program. Take the blue pill.
spankmaster is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:16 PM   #15
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No guts. No glory. I kindof like that philosophy.

However, if he lives fairly close to you, you'll have to weigh in the "stalker" issue (which I think that I understand) and the whole "we run into each other all of the time" issue in case this relationship, or whatever it is right now, goes way South.

Or just go for it. Then have a REALLY good Plan B in case the friendship goes awry.

Good luck. He sounds like he makes you feel a bit tingly. Or something else rather wonderful. Seems a shame to not explore the possibilities.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women