Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
artos88
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Small things that irk you in a session?

For me it's the TV being on. So damn distracting.
artos88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:11 PM   #2
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I have asked every provider I've seen that had the TV on when I walked in to turn it off and they do.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:20 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

"why dont you get comfortable?"

better line to use would be something like ...
"here, let me get you more comfortable."
or
"here, let me get you ready for playtime."

or even better ...
just start taking his clothes off and place them in a pile or neatly folded and stacked, interspersed with sensual attention paid to various parts of his body!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:06 PM   #4
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

TV. Then when the TV is turned off she turns on her 1 hour or 30 min selection of music timed to the minute. Usually music that keeps my mind from concentrating on the act about to commence.

Going into the bathroom to freshen up and on the sink, floor, or in tub ALL of the washcloths, wet, maybe stained off white, yellow, or faded doody color from a previous guy who couldn't quite wash the darker taint tint when he freshened up.

If they have little dogs with them, tootsie rolls hidden in carpet for squishing between the toes or after eaving discovering them when you smell it on your shoe in your car.

Being called Daddy or Papi. Call me Daddy or Papi and I'm out.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My 1.3" of dangling death often irritates me.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:14 PM   #6
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

1. Girls that don't undress me.

They sit there and watch me undress.

I did say to a provider (everyone's ATF M at Kendra's - who is no longer there) once: it will be fun if you help me undress?

Her answer was "you are doing just fine all by yourself."

2. A provider that doesn't put the cover on me when it's time to fuck.

They sit there and watch me put the cover on myself.

3. A provider that doesn't have a cover when it's time to fuck.

Good thing I always have some of my own and in more than one brand: Trojan, Lifestyle, Skin.

I don't trust the cheap condoms some of the providers buy.

All of the above 3 items should be part of the service from a good professional provider.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:22 PM   #7
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

I hate it when the provider has a brown or green tongue. Brush your fucking teeth girl!

Cum breath. You know it when you smell it. BRUSH YOUR TEETH BETWEEN APPTS LADIES!

Stinky fucking pussies. Jump in the damn shower while your brushing those teeth woman!

Stubbly legs.

Refusal to kiss (assuming the above are not issues).

CBJs. Fuck that.

She's drunk or sleepy when she opens the door for a multihour date. Classy indeed.

Oh yeah, and the friggin' TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Being called Daddy or Papi. Call me Daddy or Papi and I'm out.
You'd hate it in South America then. It is a very common term of endearment especially with Colombianas. I love it when I'm driving it home with a Colombiana as she shouts "Ay Papi! Dame tu leche!".

Hence my avatar title.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:01 PM   #8
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
1. Girls that don't undress me.

They sit there and watch me undress.
Yeah, it's so much more enjoyable when they make some effort to warm you up a bit. Even if they're not kissers, at least some shoulder/body rubbing...something. It always goes a long way with me when they do, and I'm much more likely to repeat. The "make yourself comfortable" approach where they just want you to strip naked and lay down kind of takes away from the experience a little.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:12 PM   #9
Stangl
BANNED

Bad breath, stinky pussy either dirty or suffering fungal infection and the smell of fecal matter when going down on her.

Also bad are fingers that smell like fecal matter meaning she was scratching her asshole with no wash afterwards. I had a disgusting barber whose fingers smelled of shit. Nasty.

Nasty panties with cum stains, urine stains, blood stains and fecal matter stains. Providers make enough money to afford going to Victoria's Secret and purchasing many low cost panties. These are cheap enough to be thrown out after one day of use.
Stangl is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:13 PM   #10
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Stank pussy
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:51 PM   #11
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Stop it! You guys are turning me on!

I dont give a damn about tv, taking my clothes off, and being tired ...when there's stank, shit smell, and dog shit you're stepping in during the visit.

Fuck that. No matter how horny I might be, my partner in crime would just look up at me with his one good eye and say,"Nah, we're good bro. Let's get outta here. Plan B or masturbation please."

Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:16 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Some of what's been mentioned here wouldn't be a "small thing" that would merely "irk" me. They'd be major wood- or deal-killers or session--spoilers.

I get irked when I tell a girl how good she looks, and the next time I see her, she looks like she just came from Walmart, or when I buy her something nice to wear and never see her in it, or when she doesn't act as if she thinks how she presents herself matters. Yeah, we're going to get naked and messy, but the little things that say, "I value you as a client" are little things that make me want to return.

I get irked when I ask her to slow the BJ pace down and she does for 10 seconds before resuming a pace that makes me think she's a Somalian at a Chinese buffet.

I get irked when I pay for an hour and am out the door in 35 minutes. While none of us really buy the idea that we're paying for time and companionship, some of us do enjoy the opportunity to spend the full allotted time with someone outside of our RW existence.

I get irked when I respond to an ad for FBSM and get no M, so S, and no FB, only an arm's-length HJ that would be better if it were self-administered in front of my computer screen. don't get irked if I'm drawn in for an ad for FBSM and expect to pay, say, 140 or 160 for that service, and upon going BCD, am told I can get L2 for XX more and L3 for YY more. Some call it upselling; to me, it's being presented an opportunity to take advantage of services I wasn't expecting to receive and would expect to pay more for. But I do get irked if the L1 varies in price depending on whether she's clothed or offers TV or FV or MT.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:00 AM   #13
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

1. Smell of cigarettes when all previous reviews say "non-smoker".
2. A lack of response when I do DATY. So are you dead down here?
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:55 AM   #14
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

All of the above plus when a provider starts texting on the phone right before we start or right after. Keep that fucking phone off while I am there.
Also if you smell bad above or below I will leave. There is no excuse for not being clean and at your best when taking money for a session that the client expects to be provided with the best you have to offer and last I check the room and if it is filthy or wet towels all over the BR floor, time for me to say sorry I got to go.
I want the illusion that you are wanting to see me and prepare to let me know I am important for an hour at least.
Yea I can be an Ass but I pay the amount asked and expect someone to at least pretend that I am important to them during our session.
If I am asking to much then I guess I need to stop the hobby.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:14 AM   #15
Lenergeon
Ridiculously Short

Encounters: 22

When a provider has no clock and stops what we're doing to get her phone so she can check the time.
When they give really loud blowjobs. It's hella distracting and I can't relax if she keeps sounding like she's chugging a large glass of water.
Providers who over exaggerate . Like I know my junk. Stop telling me I'm hitting your cervix lol.
Lenergeon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women