Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60300
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41372
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews
Question GFE/PSE - What is it to you?

I stumbled upon a thread in another geographical area in which the definitions of "GFE" and "PSE" were questioned and discussed.

To me, it has to do with attitude, not specific services. I proudly claim to provide GFE because I sincerely look forward to my appointments and consider my clients to be friends. I enjoy my time with them and strive for them to enjoy their time with me. I feel this includes good conversation, hugging/cuddling/snuggling, sweet words, good kissing, and enthusiasm about the client and the experience overall. If I don't sincerely enjoy being with a client, I don't think I could continue to see him. Of course, there may be times that the chemistry simply isn't there, everyone has had an experience where that is the case, whether in hobby or not.
If there ever came a time where I did not enjoy doing this and was not able to treat my clients as if they truly were my friend/boyfriend/lover, I would quit immediately.
What is your definition of a GFE?

The other part of the same thread was a discussion of PSE and what it includes. I'm not sure what my thoughts are on that, but I'm pretty sure it isn't me. I think I picture an ultra skinny girl with big fake ta-tas having fake orgasm after fake orgasm while being pounded by some unnaturally well-endowed guy. No doubt that my vision of PSE is not accurate.
I know some of the ladies on this board provide PSE and gentlemen who claim to have had PSE, so what is it that makes a PSE?

My definition provided, what are your thoughts? On some forums, it seems to be defined as bbfs rather than the overall experience. I'll happily do bbbj, but bbfs is too risky. (Yes there are risks involved with it, but not like bbfs) I won't do bbfs with any client out of respect and safety of the whole community.
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
EZRider
Valued Poster

This question came up on ASPD back in Nov-09. I thought Carlie did a very good job of nailing the definition of a GFE; so I'll just quote the beautiful young lady:

"A True GFE, Girl Friend Experience, is everything you would expect from a girlfriend. An unrushed session, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, Multiple "Cups of Coffee" Cuddle time- This session should give you a warm fuzzy feeling of pure pleasure from the minute you enter the door, until you have to say good-bye. A token of appreciation, scented candles, A shower together after "Coffee"...All these things combined is a true GFE. Many search but never find,
real companionship thats like mine-

Kisses and Licks-
Carlie

To me, the key to a true GFE is attraction and chemistry (at least perceived upon the guy's part). I believe this is Carlie's "warm-fuzzy feeling". This separates the beautiful, talented and personable provider offering the full alphabet and the GFE. I haven't met a woman yet that every man is attracted to. So when I see GFE, I automatically think YMMV.

Regards,
EZ
EZRider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HHHHmmmmmmm Tess sweety girl,...it's too late at nite and i have been partying on Bourbon all nite so I cannot think of a "politically correct" answer...so here goes what my "scrambled brain" can come up with on the spot...

PSE/GFE/HONEYMOON EXPERIENCE?????

I think it is all in your own perspective of what it takes to make you satisfied during a session....kind of a ymmv kinda thing....some people get hung up on labels when they should just focus on the fun.....to me it's all good!!!

WHAT DO YOU CALL A CONVERSATION,CUDDLING,FBSM,LFK ,push me against the wall & rip my clothes off, DFK,BBBJ,BBBJDT,BBBJCIM,BBBJCI MNQNS,69
CIF,COB,COF, DATY,TEABAGGING,BALLPLAY,CC,RC C,DOGGIE,LAZYDOG,MOS
OG,
ASSWORSHIP,COCKWORSHIP,GREEK,S TRAPON,TOYPLAYING,...HANGING FROM THE CEILING FAN,ASS SLAPPING ,HAIR PULLING,DIRTY TALKING, "OH LORD NOW I CAN'T WALK SESSION"................

Oh wait,Thats a "DE" {Dallas experience}....lol!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
WHAT DO YOU CALL A CONVERSATION,CUDDLING,FBSM,LFK ,push me against the wall & rip my clothes off, DFK,BBBJ,BBBJDT,BBBJCIM,BBBJCI MNQNS,69
OG,
ASSWORSHIP,COCKWORSHIP,GREEK,S TRAPON,TOYPLAYING,...HANGING FROM THE CEILING FAN,ASS SLAPPING ,HAIR PULLING,DIRTY TALKING, "OH LORD NOW I CAN'T WALK SESSION"................

I think I'm going to hole up at my secure bunker in my undisclosed location until my heart rate returns to something approximating normal...

Cheers,

bcg (who is afraid that if he ever meets Dallas, she'll fall asleep out of boredom, as he is that plain vanilla...)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
sonitus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Uhm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
OG,

Dear God, I may need to spend a weekend in Nola soon... or a week. Dallas, will you slap my face and pour hot wax on me?
sonitus is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

{maybe Tess can join us???/lol}
Old 05-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes! I'd absolutely love to party in NOLA with Dallas. Doubt I've ever had that much fun in my life. :-)
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Tess babe...bring your walking shoes and we will hit Bourbon!!
{I went last nite and had a blast!! so did the dj at Fat Catz..lol}
Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

to me its all just about a client walking away from a session saying "wow that was a helluva good time and i wanna do it again real soon"
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #10
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The answers JxnBiLady and EZRider provided. Plus throw in a little amymayhem123, heidilynn & LilRed = GFE to me.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women