Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
Lacey Amour
Out of Retirement

User ID: 149992
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation So IDK WTF is going on...

But apparently people have been spreading rumors about me (hobbyists).

I don't know who, I don't know what, I don't know why...

But I'm too nice of a person to have such ugly things said about me.

To the people that have seen me anyways- thank you.

To the people that won't see me because of rumors- you're sheep and don't know what you're missing.

To the people spreading the rumors- either you're really bored, jealous, or just unhappy. There was one instance where I could see someone thinking I used them, but had this hobbyist not been such a creeper and wasn't blurring the lines between personal and business he wouldn't have been dropped like a bad habit. You can't make everyone happy, and you can't be everyone's real life girlfriend. You can only be their part time girlfriend, because at the end of the day I personally have an in the closet life to maintain.

I see retirement in my future because I want to pursue having a family (again), and hope it works out this time, but will be a few weeks before anything is set in stone.

I hope to see y'all soon!

Love Always,
Lacey
Lacey Amour is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #2
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Sorry to read someone is doing this to you......Guys, if you havent seen Lacey for whatever rumors you have heard, your missing out.....I know I have missed chances to see her again due to both our schedules not working out....I know I will miss her when she decides to move on for herself.

Cheers
haya1300 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #3
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Bad Apple

Sorry your dealing with someone that has no life.
Good luck to you Hun.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
cajun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I haven't heard any rumors but I do know that I sent you 2 PMs over three days time, trying to make and appt., that you didn't reply to. Maybe it could be something as minor as that.
cajun is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

Sorry to hear there is drama, as you are a nice person. I too have not heard any rumors though.
mriley000 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #6
LovelyLolita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 96119
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry about that Lacey. Some people are asses and have nothing better to do! Don't let it get to you.
LovelyLolita is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #7
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Ok I hope this board isn't going to shit ! We have had enough drama here to last awhile ! Rumors we can't stop them but we can control them when we know something isn't true, as the sayn go believe none of what you hear and half of what you see .
lat is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #8
Art Lover
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Rumor/Gossip

Lacey,
We can't EVER have control of what others say about us only what we say ourselves. Waisting emotional energy over gossip/rumor about us is futile. Move the furniture around in your head ......so that the only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror. When you do that if you think/feel "I'M GOOD " then I believe it doesn't matter what "they" said.
My creed: don't gossip and don't be moved by gossip. If/ when others do ,that just reflects on them not you.
Art
Art Lover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have not heard any rumors....so just keep smiling and being sexy!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #10
muny4huny
BANNED

Oh geesh don't get me started about rumors ha
muny4huny is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #11
Max Steed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I haven't heard any rumors but Art has shared some great advice, as well as others here. Just do you Lacey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Lover View Post
Lacey,
We can't EVER have control of what others say about us only what we say ourselves. Waisting emotional energy over gossip/rumor about us is futile. Move the furniture around in your head ......so that the only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror. When you do that if you think/feel "I'M GOOD " then I believe it doesn't matter what "they" said.
My creed: don't gossip and don't be moved by gossip. If/ when others do ,that just reflects on them not you.
Art
Max Steed is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #12
bigworm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun View Post
I haven't heard any rumors but I do know that I sent you 2 PMs over three days time, trying to make and appt., that you didn't reply to. Maybe it could be something as minor as that.

Same here I haven't heard any rumors but sent you a PM with no reply. I just made other arrangements but a reply would have been nice. I would still like to see you if you don't decide to retire but if you do I wish you the best.
bigworm is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #13
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I have not heard any rumors, keep moving and leave them behind... with their B/S rumors! It works for me! Being honest will get you far!

Fuck them babe, don't let them stop you and sure do not waste your time on the stress. Do you and don't worry about the rest!

Get money!

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
LafayetteLaMale
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The only rumurs I have heard/read about you are in your reviews. Several good guys in there that I concur with on other outings. Doesn't seem like you have any negative reviews out of the 16 or so that I see. Keep your head up.... wait maybe that isn't the best advice on this board.

Keep your head down.....until the legs quiver!
LafayetteLaMale is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #15
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Cruel Lessons Learned

My Dear Lacey:

You poor naive Child you have just learned one of 'Life's Cruel Lessons'...it is NOT the Hobbyist you should be looking to, for in truth do you rely believe they have close enough interaction with one another to manage spreading a Roomer. It IS the mismanagement of your Inner-Circle that has left you vulnerable...take a moment to think about who you have let in recently and their your answer will lie, this as with any other industry one must take precaution regarding alliances. By the way... please don't leave this industry to 'start a family' why not improve your world by going to College.

Arigato,
Haruka-Chan

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women