Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Memorial Day is upon us Monday

Memorial Day occurs on the final Monday in May of each year in the US. Unlike Veteran’s Day (which celebrates the service of all US veterans, living or dead), Memorial Day is dedicated to the remembrance of the men and women who have died while serving in our Armed Forces.
I sit here this weekend; I am remembering all of my fallen brothers and sisters, but particularly am contemplating the 6708 of my comrades in arms who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in our global wars on terrorism since 9/11.
May God bless our fallen, their families, their service and their memories. Our hearts and prayers go out those left behind.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
MARICOPA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sir, Yes Sir.
Nicely done.
MARICOPA is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Thank you sarge for the statement in which I believe had been lost to our youth. But I'm grateful for the freedoms we have but not on how we have to do for those freedoms. To all my brothers and sisters in arms that have fallen.

Thank you
ffireman is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #4
Lady Crystal
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 186764
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Freedom is never free.
Lady Crystal is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
Memorial Day occurs on the final Monday in May of each year in the US. Unlike Veteran’s Day (which celebrates the service of all US veterans, living or dead), Memorial Day is dedicated to the remembrance of the men and women who have died while serving in our Armed Forces.
I sit here this weekend; I am remembering all of my fallen brothers and sisters, but particularly am contemplating the 6708 of my comrades in arms who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in our global wars on terrorism since 9/11.
May God bless our fallen, their families, their service and their memories. Our hearts and prayers go out those left behind.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Nicely done Sarge!

I always take a moment to remember my Mom's brother.

To me personally, Memorial Day would not be Memorial Day without remembering the 58,282 American soldiers who died in Nam.

RIP, my brothers!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Thanks to all who give up their freedom to serve for ours ! And especially those who have given the ultimate ! Bless them and their loved ones .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #7
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

It makes me think, so few have ever served their Nation, less than 1%.......this actually makes them the best 1% in the world! When people are sipping their Fuckyouccino's with their nose up in the air, they should always remember how they are blessed to be so snotty and take the time to say thank you to a man or woman who serves!
Puccipleaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always been a patriotic person. I've had family serve in past generations. Drafted and career military. And have been blessed to not lose one during service.

But I'll admit, since my son is now serving in Afghanistan, it has become a much more difficult holiday for me.

Alisha ....xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #9
MARICOPA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Alisha View Post
I've always been a patriotic person. I've had family serve in past generations. Drafted and career military. And have been blessed to not lose one during service.

But I'll admit, since my son is now serving in Afghanistan, it has become a much more difficult holiday for me.

Alisha ....xoxo
May he, and all others return safely, and soon JA.
MARICOPA is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
SunnyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Thanks, Sarge. You're a class act.

60% of my helicopter flight class in Savannah was a casualty. I don't know the split between KIA/MIA. I was lucky and was sent to Thailand. I recall every week recognizing a classmate in the casualty list in the Stars & Stripes.

To those who served and their families: Thank-you. To those who paid the ultimate price and to their loved ones: God Bless You One And All. I salute you.
SunnyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing I say could ever be enough nor could I ever express the gratitude and respect I feel for veterans. My father came back, thank God, but he never really came back. Every time I see a veteran, especially one that is my dad's age I have a strong urge to hug them and say thank you, but I don't for obvious reasons. It hurts me to the core that you give yourselves freely and without complaint and people/government, in general, never give a second thought about any of it. All veterans, combat in particular, have a special place in my heart. Not that that really means much, but I wanted to say it. I mean that with all my heart.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women