Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default IRS avengers

I think the IRS taking a political avenging role is quite frightening. This is so wrong. I am against the tea party but even more against the IRS taking such liberties with our rights.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 AM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

all starts at the top...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ralphey I don't believe that but we shall see. Regardless it should be clamped down on and the guilty should be exposed. It is wrong.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

not saying Obama ordered it, I am saying his Administration sure seems NOT as Transparent as he promised..
Old 05-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

why it is so wrong for the IRS to take an extra look at anti-tax groups to see if they might be cheating on their taxes (pretending to be tax exempt when they shouldn't be). If that is wrong, is it also wrong for the FBI to take an extra look at pro-terrorism groups to see if they might be involved in terrorism?
I guess it mostly comes down to who asked for the investigation and why. If Obama told the IRS to investigate his political enemies for political reasons, then I would call for his impeachment. However, that doesn't appear to be the case here. Instead, it appears that a career IRS official, left over from the Bush administration, thought that he had reason to believe certain groups were less likely to abide by the law and decided the IRS should take a closer look at them. Maybe he was wrong to imagine a link from anti-tax ideology to breaking tax laws but it doesn't appear to be an entirely crazy idea and it doesn't appear to be politically motivated
Old 05-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

amazing you are blaming Bush???.. for a 'Career' IRS official, how is that possible to blame Bush? for a guy who was on the job before he was even President?

note: I am assuming your definition of Career is more than 13 years?
Old 05-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NO hun, I am not blaming anyone yet. I am just saying the guy in question was NOT a Obama guy.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #8
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

The IRS is like the local mob; come offering protection for a price but if refused then you or your business gets hurt. Eventually you'll pay to keep them off your back. Hellava scam!
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
mm175d
Account Disabled

The organizations that were investigated had applied for, and were eventually given permission to operate under section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code, which would require them be “social welfare,” not political, operations. They did so in order to avoid paying taxes. In my opinion the scandal is not that they were investigated, but that they got away with fraud. Social welfare, my ass.
mm175d is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #10
manuatu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I can't wait till they enforce Obamacare. Woohoo, its time to put innocent people who can't afford to buy their own insurance. LOL ;-)
manuatu is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

one 'Rouge' agent?? seems like the lies are unraveling, now the DOJ spying on the AP,, ....again starts at the top...
Old 05-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #12
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

There were no audits on these organizations. They were asked for excessive information and had long delays in getting their 501 (c) (4) designation. The IRS is not "enforcing" Obamacare. They just collect the penalties for noncompliance.

501 (c) (4)s are shady. You might want to ask why the IRS canceled investigations mid audit on several of these groups: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...gift-tax-donor
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #13
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

true, but you cant have audit when you do not approve it due to their bias...
Old 05-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #14
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I find nothing wrong with what the IRS did. In fact, they do it far too little. Ever since the Supreme Court decision on "Citizens United" there has been a literal flood of organizations applying for non-profit status and pouring that tax free money into political campaigns.

There are far too many organizations (both conservative and liberal) that have absolutely no business being classified as non-profit. There are so many of these type organizations applying for such exemptions that calling yourself "Patriot" or "Tea Party" makes it that much easier for the IRS to closer examine....especially in light of the fact that the republican congress has chopped away at the number of IRS employees they have to closer scrutinize and separate legitimate non-profits from political organizations.
txrancher1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #15
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrancher1 View Post
I find nothing wrong with what the IRS did. In fact, they do it far too little. Ever since the Supreme Court decision on "Citizens United" there has been a literal flood of organizations applying for non-profit status and pouring that tax free money into political campaigns.

There are far too many organizations (both conservative and liberal) that have absolutely no business being classified as non-profit. There are so many of these type organizations applying for such exemptions that calling yourself "Patriot" or "Tea Party" makes it that much easier for the IRS to closer examine....especially in light of the fact that the republican congress has chopped away at the number of IRS employees they have to closer scrutinize and separate legitimate non-profits from political organizations.
The problem is that their own documents show they were discriminating against Republican organizations because they were Republican, and giving preference to Democrat organizations.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women