Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60581
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Talking Spot the RICKYBOY!!!

As the title says....let's keep this entertaining.....it's a game of cat and mouse!

Most of you already know by now, Rockerick who is banned from the boards, has been reincarnating under multiple handles, acquiring a reputation surpassing that of Humpty's. I know of more handles but here are some of the recent ones:

1) Mr. Crowley
2) ??
3) ??
4) Forkboy
5) speedy's coming
6) ??
7) ??

He seems to have a nicer, more informative persona on his latest handle......he's definitely back.... but have you spotted him??

Ricky needs no incentive to keep going.......he's hooked to the boards! Let's try to spot him before he survives past 100 posts for more than 2 months using any one handle

What's the incentive for calling him out?? You earn the chance of having Ricky start a thread dedicated to you, calling you a pussy!! Entertainment value from watching him go batshit crazy - priceless!!

Sorry, I'm not giving any clues on how to spot him.......what fun would that leave you?

Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:12 AM   #2
Spiral Architect
BANNED

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=924922

It appears forkboy was on the money about you!
You ladies catching this guys propensity for outing members?
Spiral Architect is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #3
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

why is there this obsession ??? Its a waste of time and threads. Leave the guy alone shit.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah jus' wanna go on tha record an' say thet Ah ain't rockerick. Fer one thang, Ah hear muh nipples are lots hairier. An' mah pecker is plumb straight. Tha werd on tha street frum no less than Sharon Fuckin' Stone is thet RR an' ol' Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton are tallywhacker dopplegangers wif thet ol' banana curve ta one side. Ah'm jus' sayin'.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:53 AM   #5
texasswildcat
Account Disabled

User ID: 213888

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
texasswildcat is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

Wow, y'all are getting a bit rough...

Beagle suggests a game to spot a consistently banned member (if that is a proper term) and you get your panties in a wad??? I don't know beagle but I do know RR and he and I normally buy each other drinks on occasion. He is a pretty good person to sit and shoot the shit with and I enjoy his company. We don't always agree nor do we always disagree.

So, wtf is the problem here with helping the mods a bit and trying to spot the newest reincarnation of RR???

My guess is: Post #2!!! Spiral Architect... Outing another member??? Aw, c'mon!!!
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #7
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Survey says! Spiral Architect!
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
texasswildcat
Account Disabled

User ID: 213888

Looks like two more guys need added to DNS list.
You do realize discretion is paramount in our hobby!
Glad I'm not a provider, I would not like dealing with the likes of such people.
texasswildcat is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #9
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Architect View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=924922

It appears forkboy was on the money about you!
You ladies catching this guys propensity for outing members?
Outing members refers to the act of linking a person's board handle to real life info. Doesn't apply to pointing out a person using alt handles.

And before he started that other thread, I only had suspicions. It wasn't till after he revealed more details that I confirmed who he was.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #10
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
why is there this obsession ??? Its a waste of time and threads. Leave the guy alone shit.
I find the guy amusing

You know what this thread is about, so give it a pass if you're not interested. I'm sure there'd be other interested to know how voracious RR can be when it comes to multiple handles. And the mods aren't going to complain either, I don't think
Old 12-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #11
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasswildcat View Post
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Actually, I don't go looking for the guy's handles. It's just when I come upon a suspicious one, I raise questions.

As for his reviews, if I smell a fake review, I'll be sure to point it out. I believe he's done at least 2 of those just for the sake of accessing PA info. What message is that sending everyone else?
Old 12-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #12
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasswildcat View Post
Looks like two more guys need added to DNS list.
You do realize discretion is paramount in our hobby!
Glad I'm not a provider, I would not like dealing with the likes of such people.
It's not going to matter. Like RR, I use a p411 account for appointments.

No need to be so uptight about me pointing out the multiple handles a banned member has. To top it off, he hadn't been sticking to board rules when he posted using some of his handles.

This is strictly for entertainment purposes and would be interesting to see how many handles we end up linking to his profile
Old 12-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #13
Beagle
Valued Poster

I think I already spot another of RR's handle on this thread. One of these posters don't belong.......

PS. Anyone interested in pointing out RR's alt handles, but don't want to do it publicly, can just PM me. Once the handle is confirmed to be an alt, and is banned, I'll post the name here. Stay tuned.....
Old 12-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #14
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Careful !!! What IF you make a wrong guess, now you tainted an innocent member with a suspicion. I'd get you pointed or BANNED for that. Wait, is that in the rules... oh never mind I am not a MOD.

In any case, while FUN, this is a BAD IDEA Thread !!!!

I used to be able to spot an RR reincarnation handle within 4 posts.... I just emailed him and he confirmed. I was WRONG once, imagine I would have put it in Coed .. that poor member.

So keep this sport private OR RTM the obvious one to a MOD for further background investigation, if you are that obsessed about it, would be my suggestion.

But, indeed, it is a hell of a lot of FUN, he he he
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Ah jus' wanna go on tha record an' say thet Ah ain't rockerick.
Yeah, we all know that.... and you're not Humpty .... but you are Beeeeeeeep

Oooops sorry for the transmission issue to protect your former identity... and You're welcome
fun2come is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women