Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
test
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews
Default KISS

I seriously have no idea what goes on in clients' minds sometimes. I think it is nothing more than "Now."

I'm sitting here & it took me @ 10 minutes to realize that the 3 emails from different addresses are all the same guy, as is the missed phone calls (I dont know the number = I dont answer), the pms here and on p411.....

Keep It Simple

I have 3 different names, 3 different phone numbers, a precreening request, an appointment request, 2 pms a pm on 411 an email 3 missed calls a returned call and a text......and in not one did the client say "Hey babee...it's <insert name>" opting instead to go on this stealth recon campaign.

The shortest way from point A to point B is a straight line.

Really? How goddamned hard is it to send ONE email "Hey, it's so&so. I'm coming in town, what's your schedule for next week look like?" All that time & effort wasted in the name of.....what exactly? Stalker much? CIA trained what? I'm leery, a lil paranoid, but nowhere near this. (I hope)

By the time I get an appointment request (sent hours after the requested time) and pull up all the messages & check against my phone & realize it's all the same person, NO I am not complimented that you really wanted to see me; I'm thinking "dont touch the crazy, dont touch the crazy".
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
happynmemphis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I agree; even as careful as I am, I only have one email address.

Of course, when I see Babee and kiss, I'm thinking of something totally different...

happynmemphis is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Melissa Nash
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25877
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow

I noticed someone post on a public thread that he was in Memphis and looking for Babee and please contact him if anyone had her phone number etc,. I thought that was pretty strange. I just had to deal with someone who did the multiple email thing and I ended up just cancelling our meeting because it became too complicated and crazy to know who I was communicating with (a few different names used too then got mad at me when I didn't know who he was) so I just said "forget it"
Melissa Nash is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

I concur! A frantic, hyper effort to reach you is not endearing, it's just plain freakish! If they're that nuts before they see you, wtf will they do after?!?
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
darkshadow
Registered Member

Babee I am totally sorry, from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for the way I tried to contact you. Please forgive me. I'm new here and didn't know how. I'm not a ax killer or something strange. I have want to meet you for some time now as you know. I read the comments and see what I did wrong. I except my faith and say to you, my actions were stupid.
darkshadow is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
darkshadow
Registered Member

It time I call it a day with this here in mphs. I've cause a problem for a wonderful person. I'm so sorry.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie, you weren't the first & you won't be the last.....

You & I have talked...ALL you had to do was send me an email. My 267 number is defunct & I have a new one that you probably don't have. (But you do) Once I saw your name on your p411 profile - I knew exactly who you were. It just took me a minute (or 10) to put "#1" with "darkshadow". I don't know some damn handle, not meeting some damn handle, don't wanna deal with some damn handle.

Keep It Simple.

Use one number
Use one email
Send one appointment request
Use 1 delivery service: ie email, p411, phone, pm...just pick 1. ONE!

Introduce yourself. I can't begin to point out how many times providers have posted @ crap calls & emails "Are you available?"<NO!> "What are your rates & services?" <WHAT? TOO MUCH FOR YOU> Stupid sorry idiot assholes send those/say that. A regular ol' human says "Hey, this is <insertname>. blah blah blah" Basic simple done. It aint rocket science, it's basic civility. Maybe for some just a handle works. Since I dont book off boards your board handle means less than nothing to me. I used to have that posted all over my site in my tag lines profiles. Maybe I need to try it agian. Of course it never worked when I posted it sooooo........
Old 08-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

AND you are smart enough to know better! If you were some 20yo idiot I'd see it...but you????
Old 08-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
darkshadow
Registered Member

Thank you
I had just changed city,
zips, email address, phone numbers, membership info, banks, etc.
Almost everything changed.
I didn't realize until u informed me that this was the case. Also your web site was down?
I was looking for Memphis' quality
thanks
May we talk?
Old 08-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #10
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I seriously have no idea what goes on in clients' minds sometimes. I think it is nothing more than "Now."

I'm sitting here & it took me @ 10 minutes to realize that the 3 emails from different addresses are all the same guy, as is the missed phone calls (I dont know the number = I dont answer), the pms here and on p411.....

Keep It Simple

I have 3 different names, 3 different phone numbers, a precreening request, an appointment request, 2 pms a pm on 411 an email 3 missed calls a returned call and a text......and in not one did the client say "Hey babee...it's <insert name>" opting instead to go on this stealth recon campaign.

The shortest way from point A to point B is a straight line.

Really? How goddamned hard is it to send ONE email "Hey, it's so&so. I'm coming in town, what's your schedule for next week look like?" All that time & effort wasted in the name of.....what exactly? Stalker much? CIA trained what? I'm leery, a lil paranoid, but nowhere near this. (I hope)

By the time I get an appointment request (sent hours after the requested time) and pull up all the messages & check against my phone & realize it's all the same person, NO I am not complimented thatt you really wanted to see me; I'm thinking "dont touch the crazy, dont touch the crazy".
I just read this, damn I got confused reading it, much less trying to keep up with it. Hell .
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #11
Blackhawk101
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1701 View Post
I just read this, damn I got confused reading it, much less trying to keep up with it. Hell .
I'm with you Mikey
Blackhawk101 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

KISS is my fav band! there THE BEST!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #13
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650