Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2014, 06:56 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Longview TYLER going DOWN HILL?!

Has these Cities gone to the HOOD?
Especially true for Tyler. Each time I visit it seems to get worse in the NON READING NON DESIRABLS who bombard my phone.
Y'all have a lovely lady that lives here in East Texas but chooses to work mainly in a different State and this is the reason why she is always gone.
I really did not understand why until this visit.
I always wondered why she would risk a felony over a misdemeanor just to work. one hour away (That is the differences in the State laws)
However It just seems like to weed out the bad to get to the good is such a chore here.
I have been visiting here YEARS and THERE ARE MANY MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE MEN AND WOMEN. However the ratio between the (HOOD) calls out beat DALLAS & HOUSTON COMBINED Now!!!!!!
Where did they all migrate from ? Goodness. And we are not talking just one race I mean COMPLETELY un civilized speaking people All races and ages from 19 to even 50.
GOOD GOD THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A 50 year old trying to talk the way a non educated getto 19 year old hood boy speaks..

I try to stay at only the best hotels in my area. I try to post only upscale pics like No getto booty bend shots as to attract the wrong crowd. My age and services should in itself ward off those type of people . Not here it was really bad this time especially in the Tyler area. Almost as bad as Jackson Mississippi..
I stopped counting at 19 calls and texts on HOW MUCH FOR 15 minutes calls and YEAH YO BABEEEEE WAZ UP or I seen yur ad how can I get sum of dat? I could go on and on..... AND FORGET ABOUT THIS HOBBY JUST IN LIFE WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THESE MENS DADS DID THEY NOT TEACH THEM HOW TO SPEAK TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING MUCH LESS A FEMALE....

Just Venting I still love East Texas and after a few more visits MOST of the undesirables will be blocked in my phone and I can enjoy just my wonderful repeats.
I not only vented here I also vented on BP this is NOT an AD I have no website up NO number up no contact info up I just have one face shot up so they can see who is posting it.. Not that it will do any good at all.
That is just how fed up it made me this trip, I just had to act on my emotion of disgust. http://tyler.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t...en-44/25680270
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #2
Guest072015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Sorry you've had a negative experience here Majichands.

Great vent! :-D
Guest072015 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #3
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

Wow, I would hope people should more respect for one another. Sex is like food, there is good and bad and for what ever the reason the bad is coming out more and more. Even as a Client, I get
some of the same shit from some white young ladies that talk like they are in the hood. Does not make sense why people would be that stupid to think that makes them sexy or maybe as in a few 20 year olds they don't care. Think the young pussy is all the man cares about. Wrong, we like young and older ladies that are good in bed but ladies out of the room. It is a shame but in most cases I have to tell them before I arrive I expect you to be right out of the shower. Should be done without telling them but does not always happen. I have been a client for a long time and met numerous nice ladies but I am always stunned at what some show up in and smell like they been up for todays running. And yes then they say, hey whats up baby.
Hell of a deal.
Any client and or provider should be very clean, conduct themselves like a real person and respect the person they are meeting, if not get of the fucking hobby, we don't need you.
Just my take on this.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:15 AM   #4
RockinRobin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183851
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally LOVE this rant bcuz I had a discussion with her about this problem in Sept..
she thought i was exaggerating.. just hope they don't send pics like they did me. IT IS quite shocking to be in public and open a pic of someones privates..the waitress @ Cracker Barrel was...
There are a few gentlemen still over here, you just have to fish them out!!
Therefore, half of the time i am here i am not posted so i do not get bombarded with these undesirables..
RockinRobin is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
smithlane
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

O RR...I am just trying to work my way up to almost desirable for ya!!!!
smithlane is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #6
billbob3315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I have noticed this same problem dealing with Tyler locals professionally. I blame this on the local social environment. Tyler simply does not offer social experiences forcing people to get it from other means (TV, etc). I am certain that all of the intelligent people have moved on to where other intelligent people are thus creating the mentioned problem.
billbob3315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
RockinRobin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183851
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink thinkin of u..

Hey Honey, YOU ARE SOOO SWEET 2 ME....was actually thinking of you when i added the part about fishing out the genlemen.! Perfect example of that time gap..in Lgvw this wknd, will be in Lindale next week..RR
RockinRobin is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:49 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww sweeetheart , this is a shitty trend going around. All we can do is alter how we market ourselves.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:15 AM   #9
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

It sux out here. BIG TIME!
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #10
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

The aforementioned above is one of the main reasons why I resort to communication via email when I'm touring East Texas and other cities in which BP seems to be the main drag.

But otherwise, if the Tyler/Longview area has gone hood, then I'm pretty sure that East Texas is not the only place. All in all, I'd hate to give up on East Texas gentlemen, as I have met a few good respectable and hard-working men out there!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #11
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

bsb I needey panochie
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:31 AM   #12
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well It just may be me but, I would think that if you're going to place and run your ad`s on Backpage Then you know who to expect to be calling you for an Appt. its not going to be royalty . Its Not the cites gone to the hood its those that advertise on Backpage. Its you that have joined the HOOD !!!

I don't see ( just for example) Brownsugarbaby or Eva Damite posting BP anywhere or KIKI over here in Shreveport just to name a few and there is a hood here . There is a hood in ever city get your head out of the sand or better yet get your ass off Backpage and you`ll stop getting those calls
GMTA is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:59 AM   #13
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

East Texas Men rock.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:26 PM   #14
Tonguenchick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Majichands,
Sorry you had a recent bad string of calls and texts in the area!
Yes we may have had an influx of less educated folks with the natural disasters and poor economies in recent years attracting many to NE Texas. With better chances for jobs and affordable housing as well as great medical facilities and of course beautiful Texas women!! LOL! Most of action here with the educated professionals is by UTR, P411, email and word of mouth. However as you noted you should be very careful of backpage and those who focus there!
I will be honest I really have trouble communicating with many of our young folks and some not so young (wantabe young rappers) in every day business and in hobby! What happened to good diction! ? I love our mixed accents here but to me one's accent should be accompanied with good diction of the English language without the trash talk! Suggestive sexy is okay in some situations!
I like most all Genre of music but I tend to gravitate to CW as seems to be best diction and song meaning! From guy that grew up with Hard Rock, Pop, CW and Rhythm&Blues as favorites I do miss not understanding the lyrics due to bad diction! This is bound to be influencing some in our culture and diction with the poor trashy content of some music today.
Hope your next calls are keeper higher class clients!
Sounds like you might need me to give you a massage!!
Yes I really miss that Out of State lady who only visits infrequently (but I'm on her list!)
I assume we are discussing the same lady of MJ fame?
Have a great day!
TNC

Tonguenchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #15
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

TC it's not MJ
jwood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women