Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Passions Erotic Adventures...

I decide I need a new toy from the toy store. I walk in and the place is empty. There is this guy behind the counter that should be out on a Friday night not selling toys. I look around store and he ask me if I need some help. I just grin and think only if you knew. I find me alittle outfit to try on. He opens the package and since no one is in the store I walk out and model it for him. I ask him his opinion and then I find another one and get him to open it. He hands me the package and squeeze me hand. I look at him and walk off. I stop at the glass dildos and ask him which one is the best. He comes over and starts explaining them to me. I look at him and tell him I think you should show me. I walk off and head to the dressing room. I hear him come to the door. I hear the knob turn and he opens the door. He looks at me and holds up nice shiny glass dildo. He tells me this is his favorite. He pulls his pants down and pushes me against the wall and puts the dildo in my ass and his dick in my pussy. He starts fucking me and takes my hand and pulls back to the toy in my ass. We hear the bell of the door being opened so he starts to fuck me harder and faster. He hurries and cums and gets his clothes on and walks out the room. I hear him slowly getting his breath back as he talks to the customer. I get dressed and go to check out and give him my number and tell him to call me sometime. I leave and now everytime I use that glass dildo I think of him.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Dang TP....friggin' got the 'ol blood pumping this morn!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
LoneStarDieselCar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Thats one lucky dude...
LoneStarDieselCar is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:50 AM   #4
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

She wanted more but she did not know what. She was a career woman that found herself wanting to be something others would not expect. As she undressed and laid against the soft rug running her hands over her body. She thought of something she wanted to try. She got up and took the candle she had burning and slowly dripped the warm wax on her bare breast. As the wax touched her it made her go to a new level of pleasure. She realized she likes pain she realized she liked the unknown. She wanted to learn more about things she was scared of. She poured the hot wax all over her. She went to her balcony and felt the cool breeze against her bare waxed body and decided she wanted more. She wanted to experience things that she never thought she wanted before. She wanted bondage and so much more. Where and how she begins she not sure but she has to find out how. She decides tomorrow will be the start of a new life for her a career woman by day and a wild woman at night. She sits down and falls asleep with the wax forming to her body..
Old 11-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It is story time. Would anyone like to share some ideas with me?
Old 12-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #6
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It was Christmas time and it was a time for sharing since it shows you are such a caring person. There was the hot little girl at the toy store that seemed to need a new gift or two. Santa wanted to get her something extra special so he got her a playmate and they are become naughty but nice inside the sleigh. The first little helper decide she would take Santa's toy and she if she could make it nice and hard for her naughty little playmate. Santa was so pleased with his helpers that he gave them so many spankings and licks that they moaned from pleasure. He decided they did need a few more surprises so he picked a nice private area inside the city to land. He reached inside his bag of toys and pulled out a rope or two. He got the sexy little playmate to help tie her toy to the thrusting machine. He knew the moans would be loud so he was trying to decide does he muff her with a gag ball or just let her moan out loud. He turns the thrusting machine on and pulls out the wand next to clit it goes. How the moans are heard everywhere. He unzips his pants and gets the other sexy playmate to suck him off. As the moans are heard and presents are exchanged Santa and his little helpers all cum over and over. Santa is so pleased with his playmates he decides to give them another treat and this time he takes them to the never never land of his house of pleasure. He shows them his dungeon and his toys of pleasure and pain. He explains to them how he loves to treat the right little helpers and they giggle with such joy. He decides he will start and hangs one from the ceiling and the other strapped to the door and kisses them good bye and tells them he will be back with more surprises.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow girl that is HOT!!!

I found this on the web...

The Balcony

Standing on the porch slowly getting drunk on beer, I wander what would happen if I slowly started taking off each piece of clothing that I was wearing.

My balcony faces one of the busiest streets in town, and on any one day there must be at least a thousand plus cars and trucks that go up and down it.

Can you imagine how many horns would be blowing and accidents would happen if I undressed?? Yeah....that many...so as I'm standing there wondering if I had the balls to do it.

In my daydream I'm watching myself actually do it and watching the traffic below, along with all the neighbors beneath me.

Wow!! What a turn on this is for me, as I reach down the front of my shorts and place a finger inside my steadily moistening pussy.

I'm watching myself, in a dream, take my shirt off and reach into my bra, gently pulling out my breast and lifting it up to my mouth to flick with my tongue.

I heard a few honks from that stunt. As I raise my eyes briefly to look at what the traffic's doing, I watch a neighbor from across the street, walk over and stand by the parked cars with a video camera in his hand.

Alright, I'm going to make a movie...well in my dream I am. I hear music from afar and as it gets closer I realize that it's a passing vehicle that has pulled into the lot and has the radio turned up.

I soon feel my body start to sway to the beat and as I watch with fascination at the guy with the video camera, I realize that he has a very big package in the front of his pants and on occasion I watch his hand reach down to adjust it.

I reach down to the top of my shorts and slowly undo the button, then the zipper and slowly start to lower my shorts down, teasingly of course.

I watch as a few more cars slow to a crawl on the street below, watching the scene up above. A few cars have already made the block and are now parked across the street watching me.

As my newfound audience continues to grow and I start hearing cheers from the people down below me, I begin to slowly do a striptease with my shorts.

When my shorts drop beneath my waist I let them go and they drop to the concrete in a pool, and then I step out of them and kick them to the side with my shirt. Now, I am standing on the balcony dressed only in my bra and g string.

I slowly, as if in a daze, reach behind my back and undo the clasps that are holding my bra in place.

My eyes are still on the gathering crowd beneath me and they are literally hanging onto every little thing that I do.

As they gaze in wonder at the lady on the balcony, I gently release my bra, so that my perky breasts hang free.

I still have a partial beer balancing steadily on the balcony railing, and I reach for it and take a drink.

As I swallow the cold liquid in my mouth I wonder what would happen if I suddenly decided to insert the bottle into my mouth as if it were a cock. Without giving any more thought to 'what if', I do exactly that.

Slowly at first, I run my tongue around the head of the bottle, dip my tongue into it and then slowly insert the neck of the bottle into my mouth...and I hear cheers from the crowd.

Most of them are men, but there are some women and boy do they look jealous. Hmm...maybe they should come and join me, more fun for the crowd gathered.

Oh well, I think to myself, I'm in the spotlight now, so to speak.

I'm starting to hear hollers from the guys to take it all off, so I turn around and begin doing a dance.

I sway my hips from side to side as I pull on the sides of my g string, teasingly, lowering first one side and then the other.

I bend over and place one hand on the concrete while I trail the other one up one leg to the 'v' of my pussy. I insert one finger into my very wet pussy and then bring it out, only to put it in my mouth.

I hear a few guys yell out that they'd like to taste me, and another yells out that I can have his phone number.

I stand up and resume my striptease, listening to the chants and raves as my wet g string slowly makes it past my hips.

I turn around and continue to remove my g string until it too is in a puddle at my feet. As the crowd takes in my shaved pussy, I slide a finger into it and begin a slow dance that only I know the rhythm to.

I am so turned on and so horny by all of the attention that it's all I can do to not grab one of the men or a few of them and fuck em all.

I play with my clit and my pussy juices, while backed up against the wall, until I hit my peak.

As I start to cry out from the intense pressure, I hear flashbulbs going off and when I open my eyes, I realize there is a camera crew in the parking lot filming me.

Yeah!! I think to myself, I've made the 6 o'clock news!! Awesome!!

After I'd finished my orgasm, I hastily dressed and then yelled down to my admirers that if they want an autograph and my number, now would be the time to get it.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Love the story Dallas. Hot, hot, hot
Old 01-15-2014, 12:05 AM   #9
Guest021314-1
Gaining Momentum

I need to stop reading these before I goes to sleep. I have visions of it Raining Passion all over Dallas all night long and it makes it hard for me to sleep.
Guest021314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:58 AM   #10
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

[http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=832890&highlight=
Quote:
Originally Posted by SATownsFinest View Post
I need to stop reading these before I goes to sleep. I have visions of it Raining Passion all over Dallas all night long and it makes it hard for me to sleep.
this gent is a FRAUD!! I have never met him. He wrote a fake review on me. I alerted the mods, and was assured the situation would be handled. Obviously, it has not. So ive taken it upon myself to post each time he does, to alert others. Stay safe everyone!!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #11
Guest021314-1
Gaining Momentum

More stories please! You ladies are hot! Love the Dick Hog tagline!

I had another dream last night about Dallas and Passion. I may have to write about it sometime.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SaTown you sound delightful!

It is a sunny warm day, a perfect day for a bike ride. The sun is just coming up, the sky is a wonderful golden blue color, and the birds are singing. I hear a motorcycle pull up in front, and I open the door to find you standing there, smiling, arms out for a hug. We stand hugging and kissing for a couple of minutes, and then reluctently pull apart. You notice that I am wearing leather pants and a leather halter sort-of top, and comment "Going leather on me huh?". I smile and tell you that the pants were especially made for me and have a special feature that I will show you, later.

We get on the bike and go off to breakfast where you ask me what sort of special feature my pants have. I smile, and tell you that I will show you when we get to the parking lot. We quickly finish breakfast, and go to the bike. I tell you to stand beside the bike while I climb on so you can see the special feature of my pants. As I straddle the bike, you can see that the pants have no crotch to speak of and that my cunt is completely visable to you. You also notice that I have shaved all my hair off and you comment about that.

"That way I have nothing at all between me and the bike and I get all those wonderful vibrations". You reach over to run one finger along my cunt and I sigh, wanting more, yet knowing that we are in a public place. "You know, you can reach back at the stop lights to touch me" I whisper "and just wait until you see what the back of this top looks like......."

You climb on the bike, and we take off. At the next couple of stop lights, you reach back to touch my cunt, but it is a difficult to keep the bike upright with just one hand when I am squirming around. At the next light, I reach down with my gloved hand and put a finger into my pussy and then place that finger into your mouth. The light changes and I hear you moan "Let's find somewhere quiet so we can be alone".

Up into the mountains we go, away from all the people, into the trees, the warmth. We spot a small dirt road that leads into the trees, away from the main road, and decide to try it. The ride is bumpy for a few yards, and then smooths out and twists around into the trees to a clearing by a brook. We get off the bike, you spread a blanket on the ground, and we sit down. "Now show me this top". I unzipper my jacket and you realize that the top I am wearing looks like it is held on by magic. As I remove the jacket you can see that it is just a piece of soft glove leather in front with a couple of pieces of leather thong holding it on in back....one piece around my neck and another piece across my upper back under my arms. The lower bottom of the front isn't really held down and gets blown gently by the breeze.

"This outfit, you look so good in it, and it looks so accessable too".

I smile, "I have been waiting so long to be with you again, that anything else I thought about wearing just didn't seem right" You lift up the top and start carressing my breasts while you lay me down with your kisses. Your thigh is between my legs, brushing against my cunt. My hands start wandering along your back, on your ass, around your hips. You start kissing and licking your way down my neck, under the top, to my nipples. I moan as you take each on into your mouth to suck on it. I am rubbing my cunt on your leg, "More" I whisper "Please, more".

You move down my stomach, your mouth following your hands, you spread open my legs to reveal my cunt to your tongue and fingers. The combination of my juices and the leather smells wonderful and it makes you even hotter. You start licking my cunt slowly putting a gloved finger in my pussy. I push againist your face, wanting still more. The faster I push, the harder you lick and the further you put your finger in me. In my head I feel like a thousand fireworks are going off as I cum. You stop licking me and move up so I can reach your pants. I sit up slightly, undo your belt and remove your pants. Your cocks wants out so bad, it looks like it is going to burst through your underwear. Rubbing your cock through your shorts, I kneel beside you, kiss you on the mouth, and begin to lick your neck, your ears (love your ears, your very sensitive ears) down your chest as I unbutton your shirt, -and then removing your shorts, to your cock. Ah, the wonderful taste of your cock as it enters my mouth for the first time. Licking up and down the shaft, taking the head in my mouth licking around the head, then putting all of it into my mouth still licking it. My hands fondle your balls and your ass.

Your hands are on my head, stroking my hair. I want your cock in my pussy. I start licking my way up your chest, still fondleing your cock and balls. When I get to your ears, I whisper "Put your cock into me now, I want to feel it inside of me". Pushing me onto my back, you slowly enter me. You feel my leather pants around your thighs, the almost satin feeling of them, and then the feeling of being inside of me, the moist, tight, warmth. We start moving together, slowly at first, but we can't wait any longer. Faster, harder we move, your mouth on my tits, sucking them making me hotter and wetter. You feel me starting to cum, and push further into me. Screaming we both cum feeling like it will never end, not wanting it to end. Finally we lie quietly, in each others arms. We pull the blanket over us and fall into a quiet sleep.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:13 PM   #13
Guest021314-1
Gaining Momentum

If that bike is a Harley, we are getting married! Damn that was hot!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women