Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2016, 01:04 PM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Apology to Lexi

When SSGROCK then~ LgTdyBr now said u outted him... I believed him and attacked the shit outta u. Then later, after I do all I did for him and they tell him to make amends... he tells me he outted himself and blamed u. He posted his info on google as a rant from u and Roxy... yep. All cause ya'll left instead of seeing him and he found out what u and Roxy were saying about how nasty he was which I cleaned up and gave him a new name. And by cleaned up, I mean removed the dead dog from his floor that had been laying there for 4 months. When I agreed to see him, my car broke down in his dw. I had to sleep in my car and felt so sorry for him, i paid his bills, ripped his carpet from where he never let the dog out, threw out his furniture, which smelled up the neighborhood so I dealt w the health dept for him, painted his whole house, got him the help he needed, got him that check he uses to hobby, And I do deeply apologize for believing him and attacking u. Sincerely.

And if that shit still effecting ur business... hopefully this clears it up. My biggest hobby regret is how I believed him and attacked u.

Vic and Biomed... u remember when I told ya'll, before u were mods... that Lexi outted a guy. This is him!!! I hope u ban his ass! He is VICIOUS with these lies and Roxy... never recovered. Lexi barely did and I can't get a call from anyone who has never met me in 3 flippin states all cause he is nasty and girls refuse to see him. I got stuck at his house for a while... never touched him. That bad!!! Seriously. And was keeping it to myself til now. Unfucking real!
Old 03-06-2016, 01:26 PM   #2
sparkman
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Confirm this post

What Lacy is saying is true, I have been at this guy house, I have met him...I remember those rumors about Lexi
Old 03-06-2016, 01:50 PM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And thank u Baby for helping me thru that, helping me pay his bills and buying the paint while I was there and ultimately getting me the hell up outta there!!! I will always care deeply for u and thank u for the last 5 years; My puppy. Ur kitten! KISS!
Old 03-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am Lacey Companion but u guys that have met me back then and don't realize it...
I am Charity Charms from e.com (B'ham) and I am Kissy Kuddley Kimberley (H'ville)! Now ya know! Yeah, I was the girl u all wanted to see from that meet and greet and he was the guy that drove me there, making me late on purpose. Yep! I'm Kimmie!

Oh and mods... need more proof... "Lacey please leave the cable and phone on, I promise I'll pay the bill"... on my credit report w his address and u can check his license. Plus, I am going right past the health dept on my to Jackson... can pick that report up as well... same address. I had to get food stamps... same address. Still got my old phone, I can bring it to u as soon as I unpack it and show u calls to me from him from where he was and texts from his phone after I left u can compare to my credit report.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:29 AM   #5
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Why on earth do you keep bringing up ancient history?

The truth is that NO ONE CARES. EVERYONE HAS MOVED ON. Most of these people are not even on the board any more.

And, you should quit bringing up old crap about other providers. They have proven themselves. It only hurts you.

Mods, suggest this thread be taken down. If she really wanted to apologize, she would do it privately in a PM. Doing this publicly must be a thinly veiled attempt to defame the good name of another provider.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:45 AM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am a 100% honest person. Read it again! It is what EXACTLY what I posted it to be.
HONEST and SINCERE.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:57 AM   #7
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that Lacey's honesty and sincerity is showing by the fact that she still cares so much to bring it up and make sure that it's cleared up. I think that it shows that she has a lot of heart and strength of character. I was not in any way involved in any of the above but just stating my observations from reading the thread. Good luck to you Lacey and I hope that things continue to get better and better for you.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #8
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

In another thread, Lexi asked that you not mention her name. I also requested the same.

While I cannot arbitrarily close a thread, I think you should honor her requests in the past and ask the this thread be closed.

Thanks

Lea
Old 03-07-2016, 09:21 AM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes

Absolutely... close my thread please Leah. It's purpose is served. I own my mistake and sincerely apologize to Lexi for that bad history between us. I don't want him to be able to do it again. So, please close it and allow it to serve it's purpose in the future! Thank you!

Thank u Miss Kitty for ur kind words and "invite". I am honored and needed to hear "fun"!
Old 03-07-2016, 03:03 PM   #10
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just learned that I can tell someone to stay outta my threads.
WOODFORD... STAY OUTTA MY THREADS! STOP TRYING TO BAIT ME ANYWHERE FOR UR ENTERTAINMENT.

Mods... please close this thread. It has served it's purpose. THE TRUTH!
Old 03-07-2016, 03:14 PM   #11
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Definitely time to end this!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women