Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2024, 08:46 PM   #1
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default The swamp

The swamp is the system. It's politics and power. The elite and powerful. It's the grown ups table. It is what it is.
You can't change the swamp. It can't be drained. It's not necessarily all corrupt and evil. The swamp is just a term for the game, the system.
With elections we can control how muddy the swamp gets.
But by defeating trumpf and maga this year. And ending the shitlers never ending drama we can get back to a respectful government for the people.
YOU CANT DRAIN THE SWAMP. But we can dredge the SLIME OUT OF IT THAT IS TRUMPF
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 09:14 PM   #2
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I agree on the swamp the best case really is dredging the worst of it and hoping something worse does not spawn in its place.

Hard to defend Trump after his ungraceful exit but he did the job of being President pretty fucking well if you ask me.

Biden is a buffoon who likely was not cut out to be a good President even when he could remember who the President actually is.

Maybe somebody much smarter than me can make a case for post-covid recession taking some of the blame off our current administration but I am struggling to think of any major policy area that scores high enough to indicate ole Joe deserves another term.

The swamp is exceptionally murky this time around.

If Biden does not take the debate stage I think Trump serves another term. If Biden does try to spar with Trump real time I think Kamala Harris will be our next President.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 11:32 PM   #3
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

If we get to dredge that swamp. I hope to get all the maga out. As it's a biohazard. TOXIC!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 09:00 AM   #4
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I agree on the swamp the best case really is dredging the worst of it and hoping something worse does not spawn in its place.

Hard to defend Trump after his ungraceful exit but he did the job of being President pretty fucking well if you ask me.
I tend to agree with 95% of what you say, then something like this comes along lol.

trump's presidency was an embarrassing debacle (at best) from day one, starting with his speech on inauguration day, and his insistence on lying about the crowd size.

And that was the best day of his presidency. It only got worse from there.

All he did by "draining the swamp" was make room for bigger, more treasonous alligators. It was the worst, most embarrassing presidency in U.S. history - and so say many presidential historians, not just me.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:55 PM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I've had enough Trump for two lifetimes. I would really rather never hear of him or his kids ever again. Nauseating.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 03:30 PM   #6
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I agree. I’m a right leaning moderate and Trumps an idiot but he does have a stranglehold on about 25% of the population.
Problem for Trump is the other 75% will never vote for him.
I agree with some of his ideas, including draining the swamp but he lies or brags every time he opens his mouth.
Washington should be collectively embarrassed.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women