Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #1
PlaymateBarbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 301794
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry Its very hard to compete with $80 /Hr rates...

I'm fairly new to the "hobbby", but I see a lot of pretty girls doing a lot of things for $80.00... and some of those things really deserve $800.00 that i see them doing....

how is it possible to make a good amount of money with those king of rates? do i need to just do it for the hobby or for the money?
PlaymateBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #2
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

You set your rate to what you think you can get for what you have to offer; what's on your menu, your appearance, location, is the rent due, etc. But also take into account what the others are charging, in other words, a fair rate. Many will have higher rates so they don't have to see as many clients, same as low rates, you can make money but will be very busy.

I don't know what the 80$ girls look like and don't think I want to know. They are probably CL or BP listings?

Your 200$/hr sounds good since you have no reviews yet, but you can always raise, lower, or offer specials as you see how your bizz goes.

Good Luck PB
hd is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #3
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaymateBarbie View Post
I'm fairly new to the "hobbby", but I see a lot of pretty girls doing a lot of things for $80.00... and some of those things really deserve $800.00 that i see them doing....

how is it possible to make a good amount of money with those king of rates? do i need to just do it for the hobby or for the money?
It is a good idea to actually like what you do or be a damn good faker, and it is preferred by your clients that see you for sessions as opposed to you treating them as if they are nothing but an ATM machine and all you do is get them in, on, off then out. Liking and being good at what you do will bring the money in, doing it only for the money and giving that impression will sooner than later, make your phone stop ringing and/or you will see one time clients 99% of the time.

Rates providers charge is always a hot topic. Obviously, providers are going to think that their worth is more then they charge, but the question you have to ask yourself is this: If I charge X dollars per session and I need Y dollars to get my bills paid and I cannot get enough X dollar sessions to meet Y, much less have any to save for the future, then I need to rethink how much I charge and adjust my rates then my phone may ring more.

It is all about supply and demand. Many providers fluctuate on their donation prices, especially in the beginning, most do review specials and try to get business by those reviews, and depending upon the volume, then they set their prices accordingly. Then, there has to be a happy medium between how much you think you are worth and how much a guy is going to pay for your looks/attitude/service.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
interesting perspective.. mine is the opposite.. usually the $80 ladies fail or underperform in service quality.. I typically see fewer or less desirable (CBJ anyone?) activites under their banner, which demands they lower the asking price..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

People don't set prices, markets do.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:15 PM   #6
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
People don't set prices, markets do.
Yup. The moon is a harsh mistress.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:45 PM   #7
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

What could someone be doing for $80 that they should be getting $800??

Unless they have solved that whole pesky lead into gold thing.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:37 PM   #8
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Personally, I appreciate a good value... I have a range that I expect to pay... It is not $80...

If a girl has a price of $80 per hour in Dallas, I have no interest... I hVe to ask, at that price, what is wrong? Why so cheap? I have no interest in finding out...

To me, $150 - $200 for HHR and $200 - $300 for HR seems like a good place to start...
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:57 PM   #9
Lee1050
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post
Yup. The moon is a harsh mistress.
Not the place I expected to see a R.A.H reference.
Lee1050 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:32 PM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

Interesting that you posted this topic based on your 1st review from a seasoned hobbyist : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056830397 you make want to work on your imperfections before you start talking about how to make good money in this hobby.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:27 PM   #11
PlaymateBarbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 301794
My ECCIE Reviews

You are absolutely correct. I planned on this to happen this way knowing a review was public information. Way to be understanding HNIC, I'm sure you get a lot of cool points for this.
PlaymateBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 12:39 AM   #12
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are absolutely correct. I planned on this to happen this way knowing a review was public information. Way to be understanding HNIC, I'm sure you get a lot of cool points for this.
Wellendowned kinda naild it....80 per hour doesn't sound like that much............
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
It has nothing t do with getting "cool" points- would you rather have HNIC lie or tell the truth about his experience? I would suggest you to step up your game or you might find yourself competing with the 80 dollar backpage girls if your sessions are not up to par.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 12:59 AM   #14
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee1050 View Post
Seriously? This place is about as free market and unregulated as you get! It's a living, breathing, sucking, fucking example of economics and human interaction as it gets! Ahem, sorry.. numbers excite me a bit too much. </numbers nerd>

Quote:
PB, I'm new to the hobby but I've got lots of experience in business. Once things started going south you could have said, "mulligan, keep your money and lets try again later". Yeah a bad review sucks but it ain't the end of the world unless you carry it on your shoulder going forward. As a fellow hobbyist we appreciate the truth, but I have to think that going forward if you have more "YES" than "NO" it's a one off experience. FWIW. Best of luck.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:13 AM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee1050 View Post
Also a Jimmy Webb song. Webb was a fan on Heinlein and got permission to use the title.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women