Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36935
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Are U an Exhibitionist?

Do you get a thrill thinking you might be watched, or caught having sex in public? What are some of the naughtiest places you have had sex?
Park?
Parking Garage?
Elevator?
Movie Theater?
Family Bathroom at the Mall?
In the woods?
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

Good topic Ms. Cougar,

It seems to cum up once in awhile and as for me, a moving car has been my limit thus far though I do want to do it in a pool of water somewhere or outdoors in the woods.

I noticed that you didn't list any exhibitionist exploits for yourself... Have there been any that you can share?

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
Good topic Ms. Cougar,

It seems to cum up once in awhile and as for me, a moving car has been my limit thus far though I do want to do it in a pool of water somewhere or outdoors in the woods.

I noticed that you didn't list any exhibitionist exploits for yourself... Have there been any that you can share?

SF
The ones I've done are the ones I've listed....shhhhh
The woods one wasn't very nice because of the mosquito's!
The parking garage was fun as are most times in a car.
Anyone in the mile high club? That's just a little too close to other people for me!
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Spurmwhale
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40F Cougar View Post
Do you get a thrill thinking you might be watched, or caught having sex in public? What are some of the naughtiest places you have had sex?
Park?
Parking Garage?
Elevator?
Movie Theater?
Family Bathroom at the Mall?
In the woods?
All of the above and add a Sams Parking Lot, hotel swimming pool, hand job in a restaurant and of course a strip club. All were good times with a little more oomph on the explosion
Spurmwhale is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

I can't go past Sunset Station next to the Dome without a fond flashback to a BJ I received in the upper lobby hallway when it was still the Amtrack station.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #6
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

While not in the mile high club, my Girlfriend and I back in 1984 flew to New Orleans while we would peak out her window and my hands massaged her breasts and pussy. I was working with developers on a new neighborhood that later became the Dominion, I had a set of keys to the property and would take ladies out there for love under the stars. Also did it when the land was cleared in a woody area that became Ingram Park Mall. Another time getting a blow job by the banks of the SanAntonio River by the AT&T building.
Also during my college years, i was having sex with a nice girl, her roommates were in the other room chatting with friends and they all decided to move into the kitchen,her bedroom was in direct path so we had six people open the doors to find us fucking, they walked by us with big smiles and we gave them a better show. With drones and cameras everywhere (including your Xbox) you may not get away with anything nowadays.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:27 AM   #7
Dartswinger
Gaining Momentum

Default Shoulda Been Mile High

Back in the 1980's I had a small airplane to fly anytime I wanted. Lots of women wanted to go flying and we did. They really liked to fly at night after a cool front had passed through. Starry nights with visibility forever and air smoother than the finest ass. At 5,000' to 9,000' diamond like lights of the city, surrounding highways and other towns up to 70 miles away. Also a beautiful moon to look at whenever it was up.

A little bit of necking...Yes. Fucking.....Hell No. They all wanted to fly over the city and nearby small towns and small lakes to see them shimmer in the moonlight! Some of them even wanted to handle the stick! The airplane's not mine
Dartswinger is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #8
nutinmuch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Lots of bj's in the car...I love that...luv to pull her skirt up to her waist and finger while she does her work...cum stains on the seat...told the wife I dripped some ice cream on the seat! hahaha
nutinmuch is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:46 AM   #9
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

bj in the car....keeping an eye out for police
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #10
rex-man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

All of the above. My favorite is BBBJs while driving they last longer because my consitration is not driving off the raod & having my dick bit off.

Also have liked the restroom at Exxon or Starbucks for a quickie, cheaper then a room and we both get whats needed.
rex-man is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #11
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everywhere that my parnter what me to have sex in pvt life
foxyred73 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #12
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Recent.... halfway in/out of his Lexus, up against the trunk of my car, and in his office on his desk during business hours (a lot of employees & customers)
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #13
Guest040617
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Back in my wild college days I went to Vegas with my fraternity. Our little sister sorority went as well. On the last night there I was extremely drunk playing 21, last thing I remember was being up $3,000 and deciding to try my hand at craps. The next thing I remember is waking up in a nicer room than I had had the previous nights with a bit over $28,000 in chips piled up on the bed next to me. I decided that I was going to stay an extra night and big time it a little. I went down stairs and met up with most of the people in our party, I was on the hunt for a couple of girls. I ended up asking two of the girls from the sorority if they would like to stay an extra night with me all expenses paid, one of the girls I had had relations with quite regularly for a few months prior and she was DIRTY in a good way, the other had a bit of a reputation as a wild child. Both agreed and the party was on. We partied all night long everthing was involved booze, staff edit JJ , and copius amounts of sex. We fucked in the room, we fucked in an elavator, I got a blow job at sigfried and roy, I fingered one of the girls at a dance club, and I probably forgot a few things. I am actually very suprised that no one ended up in jail, pregnant, or dead. The next day I called down to the concierge and with their help chartered a twin engine turbo prop for the way home. Needless to say I became a multiple member of the Mile High Club. I didn't return with much money left, but I did have a hell of a good time. Did I mention that this was my first trip to Vegas? I've been back since, and even though I've won it's never been as fun. I actually no longer go because I figure that I have had as much fun as you can in that town.
Guest040617 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #14
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a review on me in a secluded parking garage in the top floor- you feel so exposed....I love that kind of edgy adrenaline inducing play..... I also have been in 2 different vehicles giving road head in the past month. I absolutely love my creative adventurous gents!
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
oden
Valued Poster

In broad daylight at that bar in Stone Oak at the corner of Stone Oak Parkway and Huebner.
oden is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women