Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2019, 10:58 PM   #1
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Question When Ladies PRE-Screen you ?

So, I have seen some gents complaining about ladies using their reviews to pre-screen them.
Does this seem like a infringement on your "hobby privacy" or would you rather the lady do her foot work and save you the time of sending references ect?

*I will note that I am a lady that reads reviews. To see if your current and active in the hobby. To also see your likes, dislikes. To see if we are a good fit. If I have any questions I will ask the gent. Possibly follow up with the lady if there was a NO review.

I know that you gents pm each other about ladies. Asking hobby related questions. So is this any different?
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 01:01 AM   #2
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

In what context has a gentlemen been upset that we prescreen based on reviews? I think it is a good thing so that we know what they like. Good question!

I do the same, but mostly so I know ahead of time what the guy usually likes. Since I am a BBW I will be sure to ask a guy if they make obvious comments that they do not like big girls at all, saying a girl was fat in a review, etc. I love when guys are honest in their reviews but I will ask about it just to make sure they are aware that I am bbw and that is what they want. I have declined an appointment because literally every review he wrote he commented on a provider having too much weight on her but that is really just compatibility screening more than anything.
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:57 AM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I don't have a problem with you reading that part of my reviews that you can see or even doing a little post stalking. I get that you are trying to get a feel for someone that might be a potential client. I get flirted with both on the open board and by PM and have even had providers ask me to book an appointment. I assume that's because they've read something that makes them think we might be a good fit for a session. It doesn't happen often but it happens. I make decisions on who I want to see, in large part, based on what is written on this board. I see no reason why a provider can't do the same thing.

For me, the line in the sand is contacting providers that I've reviewed asking for information in an attempt to prescreen without me inquiring. That seems a little presumptuous and it might be one of the reasons some of you ladies are having a hard time getting responses from other providers. If you're prescreening dudes you might never see that's adding a lot of possibly useless requests into the pipeline. Those extra requests can be time consuming for a busy provider. I could see how that might be frustrating.
To put it in a business perspective, I make cold sales calls all the time. I get rejected a lot. I don't check with other vendors who they MIGHT be a client before hand to see if they are a good customer. I wait until they are wanting to buy from me and open an account. If I did that I'd quickly antagonize a lot of those vendors who I might need to rely on for real, more important info. On the flip side I can't handle those kinds of calls coming in to me. It would take up too much of my time.

I've made a few requests to get prescreened with a particular provider, but it's always been with the intention of booking a session soon thereafter. That session hasn't always happened though. It's usually because either the screening process threw up a red flag for me, most likely a TCB issue, a recent review pops up that dissuades me or she says something on the board that has me rethinking my initial inquiry.
My usual method for prescreening is P411 and that's typically all I need. I've successfully used the new feature of limited access for non-member providers recently so that has worked nicely.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:53 PM   #4
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I keep p411 and the boards completely separate. I don't use the same handle and the ladies I've reviewed are not on my list of okays.
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 03:14 PM   #5
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I welcome providers to read my reviews and wish more would read the reviews I wrote. I would prefer to have a dialogue upfront about service not provided, than to show up only to discover something different.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 03:33 AM   #6
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I welcome providers to read my reviews and wish more would read the reviews I wrote. I would prefer to have a dialogue upfront about service not provided, than to show up only to discover something different.
+1 I totally agree. I also agree with BM. I don't contact the ladies unless the guy tells me to use them for reference/screening. I really enjoy my p411 gents because it is easier to screen them. P411 really does come in handy.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:15 AM   #7
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

..i'm a happy camper!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:40 AM   #8
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely take advantage of reading the reviews as a portion of my screening. If I see an interest/activity that I don’t particularly enjoy/partake in, that can also be a determining fact in me declining the appt.. I don’t want to half ass anything & I don’t want to disappoint a gentleman, by telling him I don’t provide his interest until he arrives. I get everything out up front, which is why I sometimes ask for a ph call. I can definitely get a vibe of what type of client/potential client may be like by reading them.. It’s not my only way of screening, but definitely comes in handy!
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:45 AM   #9
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^do you prefer to read the unabridged version, or just the cliff notes? my feeling is, no short cuts in this life..

in other words, the ROS is where it's at..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:22 AM   #10
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

I skim through them. Lol.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:43 AM   #11
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^speed reader. i'm so jealous..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:07 PM   #12
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
So, I have seen some gents complaining about ladies using their reviews to pre-screen them.
Does this seem like a infringement on your "hobby privacy" or would you rather the lady do her foot work and save you the time of sending references ect?

*I will note that I am a lady that reads reviews. To see if your current and active in the hobby. To also see your likes, dislikes. To see if we are a good fit. If I have any questions I will ask the gent. Possibly follow up with the lady if there was a NO review.

I know that you gents pm each other about ladies. Asking hobby related questions. So is this any different?

Sounds like a plan to me . . .how can that be an infringement or objectionable to anyone?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:25 PM   #13
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
I skim through them. Lol.
Me too.. I hit the first 5. Date check. See who the provider was ect….It used to be so much easier for established gents until this Fosta ish… but hey it is what it is. We are all risk takers and do what we feel is necessary to enjoy our risky fun! Safely !!
Old 07-08-2019, 12:12 AM   #14
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha. Just had a gent tell me a not polite situation in my opinion of prescreening that happened to him over the holiday... then the lady didn't show/follow thru.

I hope ladies are not sending gents thru all this just to ask rates ect and not actually confirm appointments. That sucks !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women