Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
theonlyone2be
Registered Member

Default She won't see me anymore and I don't know why

I saw a provider for a few years. Started with simple bodyrubs and then escalated to FS which she initiated. We had amazing sessions and never had any issues of any kind. One day I called and she didn't answer or return my call. I waited a week and tried again. Still no response. After a few more weeks, I called and she answered. We set an appointment for later that day. But, I had a feeling it wouldn't happen. A few hours before the appointment I received a text from her stating she had to cancel. I said no problem and asked to reschedule. She never responded and has ignored me ever since.

I honestly have no idea what happened. We got along great and the sessions were electric. Anyone have this happen to them?
theonlyone2be is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:04 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

yep, several times over the past 20+yrs.

just let her go then move on to someone else.

"nothing is permanent" -buddha (i believe)
"everything changes" -some philosopher
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:58 PM   #3
theonlyone2be
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
yep, several times over the past 20+yrs.

just let her go then move on to someone else.

"nothing is permanent" -buddha (i believe)
"everything changes" -some philosopher
I agree. But, I would love to know why. Any thoughts on the reason she may have decided to stop?
Old 10-17-2020, 09:48 PM   #4
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Most likely you tipped too far into the intimacy factor, where she doesn't want to go. Or she found someone else that fills that somewhat private niche better, and it's uncomfortable with you. The hourglass just runs out, sometimes.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #5
theonlyone2be
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitten View Post
Most likely you tipped too far into the intimacy factor, where she doesn't want to go. Or she found someone else that fills that somewhat private niche better, and it's uncomfortable with you. The hourglass just runs out, sometimes.
Makes sense. I appreciate your input.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:10 PM   #6
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyone2be View Post
I agree. But, I would love to know why. Any thoughts on the reason she may have decided to stop?

Of all the scenarios to lament not getting closure, this is the most bizarre, given the nature of the hobby.

It's glaringly obvious you are emotionally attached to this lady. If we can tell that from a couple of posts, I can only imagine how it seemed from her perspective.

You're not going to get an answer here that will satisfy you, because it still won't be coming from her. You'll continue to pursue it, and the situation will only get worse (and potentially dangerous).

You need to delete and lose her number.
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:38 PM   #7
theonlyone2be
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
Of all the scenarios to lament not getting closure, this is the most bizarre, given the nature of the hobby.

It's glaringly obvious you are emotionally attached to this lady. If we can tell that from a couple of posts, I can only imagine how it seemed from her perspective.

You're not going to get an answer here that will satisfy you, because it still won't be coming from her. You'll continue to pursue it, and the situation will only get worse (and potentially dangerous).

You need to delete and lose her number.
Honestly, not the case. I have lost her number and there's no emotional attachment. I saw her every other month or so for a few years. Just curious as to why someone may cut ties like that for no apparent reason. So, just asked a question.

I am curious but not stupid and definitely not dangerous. So, no need to go there at all.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:18 AM   #8
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Who’s the provider?
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:37 AM   #9
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

She will call after the honeymoon or the break
Yes as soon as they get a bf they feel it’s cheating.
She likely missed your money so she tried to see you.
But guilt prevented it.
Save number so you know who’s calling in 3 months
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:31 AM   #10
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

All women eventually move on when they meet the right person.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:30 AM   #11
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitten View Post
Obviously Firekitten is the one in a position to best answer your question. It’s ok to wonder and wish just don’t let it negatively affect you. Accept and move on knowing that what you had was wonderful for as long as it lasted.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:37 AM   #12
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyone2be View Post
Honestly, not the case. I have lost her number and there's no emotional attachment. I saw her every other month or so for a few years. Just curious as to why someone may cut ties like that for no apparent reason. So, just asked a question.

I am curious but not stupid and definitely not dangerous. So, no need to go there at all.

I never said you were inherently dangerous. However, under the right (or wrong) set of circumstances, ANYBODY could become a potential danger; it's not a "you" thing

Not going to debate the "emotional attachment" element, but I'll just say that if you truly had no emotional attachment, I have zero doubt that this thread would not exist.

Delete, lose, forget.
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:08 AM   #13
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe she just changed her life a bit ...
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:52 PM   #14
Hairy Balls
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Maybe you didn't tip her enough, when it escalated to L3 ? Even though she initiated it, she still expected to be fairly compensated.
Hairy Balls is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:36 PM   #15
theonlyone2be
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Balls View Post
Maybe you didn't tip her enough, when it escalated to L3 ? Even though she initiated it, she still expected to be fairly compensated.
She actually was adamant about me not tipping. I still would sneak and leave more. She would most times say I already paid on the next visit.We did L3 for 2 years. I don't think money was the issue.

She still advertises and gets reviewed from time to time. I have not and will not ever try to contact her again. The only reason I asked this question is because it all seemed very good for both of us. But, it all ended like that. I just wondered if others have experienced this. Thanks for your input.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women