Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
Sweet Melissa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 648
My ECCIE Reviews
Default In need of new pictures BUT!!! ---

I only want them taken with my camera! lol I know this may sound stupid but I am not comfortable with anyone having a set of pictures of me to do what they wish with! So -- I need someone with a good eye for shots and can help me out using my camera! please lmk if you can help. I sometimes have a few clients that are willing to take pictures for me when we meet but haven't had my camera lately and the opportunity hasn't presented itself. If you know someone willing to take pictures, with my camera lol, let me know! Thanks for your help... XoXoX ~
Sweet Melissa is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

:raises hand:
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
HB13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Honestly you can teach anyone the basics about photography, you just have to consider the following:

-Lighting, keep the important bits lit & away from shadow.
-Use a good or non-distracting background.
-Take 2-4 shots of every pose (you blink, camera stutters, bad angle, etc.). You'll end up deleting most shots but keeping only a few great ones (Personally took 140+ pictures of a friend's 15 minute wedding but ended up keeping maybe 12 great shots with the couple smiling, staring into each others' eyes, sun's rays from the window creating a beautiful lens flare effect).

-Personal preference: up to you if you want to keep those date stamps on your pictures. Sure they distract a bit from the subject (you), but can also act as a double edged sword: inform clients those pics are new / old.
-Personal preference: Focus on one curve at a time, whether it's your hips, chest, bottom, legs, etc. And have the rest of your body support that focus (Ex: use the arms to parallel the shape of your hips while you stick them out; keep your body perpendicular to the camera to avoid distorting the curve you want to accentuate: side shot to show off bottom's curve & your slim abdomen/ arched back; back/front shot for the hips).
-Personal preference: Don't know how much picture blurring you want on your face but smiling pictures show one of the best curve's of a girl. On the flipside, if you want to hide your visage, completely remove it from the camera's field of vision & leave it as a "mystery."

Take care & hope you find a great photographer Melissa

<- Just an amateur photographer & media editor in his spare time.
HB13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
meatybeef
Registered Member

If you are ever in north ms hit me up, I'd be glad to help
meatybeef is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #5
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Smart
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
Sweet Melissa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 648
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you to for that HB13 ... on a personal note : I am into taking photo's a bit as a hobby of mine but still learning with it all...So that helps in more than one way.

To everyone else : thank you so much for all of your help! You can never have enough NEW and up-to-date pictures of ones self in this profession wink wink ... so I should be having a lot of new good pictures that seem to keep coming and coming! I love posing for you anyway .. to me it's added foreplay for most ~ it's a tease and a work up for both parties!!! THANKS . THANKS , AND MORE THANKS~! If you plan to see me and wanna take some pics just lmk to bring my camera! lol
XoXoX ....Merry Christmas ... Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!
Sweet Melissa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women