Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Ladies Opinion : What Justifies Receiving A "NO" On A Review?

Ladies,

Attach your strap-ons and walk in the guy's shoes.

If you setup an appointment with a provider and it did not meet your expectations or worse, when and for what would you hand out the dreaded "NO"?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
Sierra Sinclair
Sultry Sweetheart

User ID: 117647
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bait & Switch (looks or services) and Upselling
Sierra Sinclair is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #3
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pimps in the shower lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:22 PM   #4
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll bite...Lol

Bait and switch.

Lady is not freshly showered and it's totally obvious.

Texting during BCD. This does not include wrapping something up as you come in or checking texts as you clean up.

Menu limited for no apparent reason (this is a tricky one...If you declined a shower or took one but didn't put soap from asshole to appetite she is exempt from this one).

Lady didn't provide a requested service after you reminded her about it in session. Be sure you actually did remind her during the session and she actually refused and it's not an innocent oversight on her part.

Terrible attitude.

Will add more later!
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
grean
Valued Poster

Jules,

Maybe he is there to make sure she is providing consistent and exemplary customer service because she received a bad review already.... lol

Bad CS leads to no money for the ho or the pimp if customers stop knocking on the door.

i kid i kid
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:44 PM   #6
grean
Valued Poster

I think there is a price point attitude ratio for bad reviews ,milf2002

I mean if a guy pays for a premium girl and gets a streetwalker attitude, I definitely see a "NO" in her review.

However, the old adage "you get what you pay for", pay for a $70 blowjob, dont expect much for the attitude. I don't see giving a "YES", but definitely not a "NO" unless there are other factors like a pimp in the shower.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:05 PM   #7
grean
Valued Poster

The old bait & switch when related to services provided has caused some lively discussions in the coed.

Looks are a lot harder. What is considered a fair representation? On one end there is a complete fake picture or the girl said she got Ds and she barely fills an A. Then there's the professional shots from a year or two back. She is really only a bit heavier or has a few more wrinkles than the glam shots show, but all in all you are getting what you see.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #8
Rose Vintage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 314272
My ECCIE Reviews

Security or hygiene issues
Rose Vintage is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 09:15 PM   #9
Guest111015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

These are justified no, s but I see the ladies aren't seeing this eye to eye so let me ask this question

You paid 300 to get your nails done , or your hair done... now based on the enviorment, how you were treated and the end result did you get your money's worth? Would you repeat the session yes or no?
Guest111015 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 09:41 PM   #10
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

That pimp in the shower comment has me rolling!

So besides the standard yes and no choices we need one that says, "it's complicated..."
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:15 PM   #11
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
The old bait & switch when related to services provided has caused some lively discussions in the coed.

Looks are a lot harder. What is considered a fair representation? On one end there is a complete fake picture or the girl said she got Ds and she barely fills an A. Then there's the professional shots from a year or two back. She is really only a bit heavier or has a few more wrinkles than the glam shots show, but all in all you are getting what you see.
Having experienced this, "fair representation" is SOME pics in the profile have to be a current version. I get it; everyone likes to keep their best pics up and it happens on dating sites all the time. But something has to be up-to-date.

To be fair, that is different from pics that are, um, "favorably posed". Can't be frustrated if there's no full body pic to view and yet you're surprised by what you see.
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #12
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
To be fair, that is different from pics that are, um, "favorably posed". Can't be frustrated if there's no full body pic to view and yet you're surprised by what you see.
Well if they include an older glam pic that shows a lighter and more perky version of themselves, but pair that with a recent favorably posed shot that hides the new spear tire, thats a bit miss leading too.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:27 PM   #13
jonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

In their picture they looked white. In person they were black. Sometimes it is the small things you should mention.
jonic is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 06:42 AM   #14
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

If their pics are not them, then a review would not follow as I would turn around and leave.

What constitutes a "no" on the recommendation is:

1. when she does not have great hygiene

2. when she advertises/says she does things BCD and thru no fault of yours, she does not do with you

3. she is not there mentally in the session (lack of IOP, dead fuck, looking/texting on her phone during session and treats you like you are nothing more than a wallet)

4. she brings up other hobbyists and how the session was better/worse with them or any type of drama during your paid time

5. Another person (pimp, roommate, ect.) interrupts session in person during your paid time

Other than the obvious, it is always a good idea after your research and you contact a provider, she screens you and says you are good to go that you let her know what you are looking for in a session. Providers cannot read your mind and if you do not let them know what you are wanting for the time and service you pay for, many ladies will do the minimum, if that much, that is required, in other words, get you in, on, off and out as fast as possible. Do not kid yourself, the easy money is what providers are mainly here for and the easier, the better for them. Most of them would be in a job where they have to wear a uniform, name tags and ask "do you want fries with that?".

Rare is the provider who at least acts like she enjoys what she does, and very rare is it that she actually enjoys providing. It is one thing to get an appointment, but it is quite another to get the repeat visit(s).
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:46 AM   #15
HobbyNinja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Pimps in the shower lol

UH...yeah...LOL
HobbyNinja is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies