Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Maybe You've Noticed This Too:

I've been around these parts for years-- dating back to ASPD. Granted, I've taken on a new role--

These boards are truly lacking in female providers who contribute something relevant to the board. There aren't as many discussions that don't involve providers inserting themselves for a sentence or two as if just to place another advertisement in your face with their signature. It as if they gathered information about OP and skipped to the last page without reading a dang thing. Or, it goes off topic to some dawg beating his chest about fucking a provider COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT.

For those men that seek women who are not only attractive but eloquent, how are you able to find that sifting through the pussy pictures of trollops (tehehe), the women who have no business providing (due to their lack of personality, drug use, or appearance), the colored alternating (HeY yOu GuYs) letters? This board is supposed to be the way, right?

I'm genuinely not trying to be rude or insulting to any particular provider. Ladies can contribute to this discussion as an equal. I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed. I could catch some flack myself, so I'm prepared for that.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
Shadowbeast666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

So $250 for 60 min = $125 per 30 min OR $400 for 90 min = $150 for the added 30 min? No reviews and no pics that show the ladies. Maybe it's just me but the pricing seems a bit off, generally, it's a little cheaper for the extra 30 min NOT more expensive. Just an observation on my part, but it's enough to keep me from meeting anyone working for your agency. Personally, I think 90% of the providers are over charging for what they offer. I wouldn't be so eager to dawg on the providers or the hobbyists "beating there chests" as you have effectively insulted everyone on this board. You'll learn that many of the individuals, providers and hobbyists alike, are a fairly close knit community on this board. Your post was far from representing the 'eloquent' attitude that you attempted to portray about a new business in the area. Just my opinion on how your post came across to me. Good luck.
Shadowbeast666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I would love to have more of the ladies starting their own threads and contributing to all the others. I'm sure the ladies have their reasons for not doing so.

As far as how I decide on who to see, it's more or less a two step process.
1) A lady first grabs my attention by her reviews.
2) I then check out her posts to see what her personality (or at least what she conveys by her posts) is like on the board. My assumption is her personality will mirror how she posts.

If a lady grabs my interest but either (1) doesn't have any reviews or (2) only has one or two reviews by guys I'm not familiar with, then I then check out her posts on the board to see what her personality is like. If I like her personality (or at least what she conveys by her posts) I'll then strike up conversation with her via pm, email or instant messenge. I'm not too interested in "wasting her time" with phone calls when all I'm trying to do is get to know her. Sure that may take some time but I'm not in any rush. Good things are worth waiting for. I may miss an opportunity in the case of a traveling girl, but so be it.

When it comes to agencies, that's more difficult since I'm not able to see any posts by the girls. So I'm forced to rely more heavily on the girls' reviews and how the agency's owner posts. If I'm turned off by the agency owner, then I typically won't even bother with the girls' reviews...that's a deal killer to me for two reasons. First if I don't care how the owner posts, then that has a direct negative impact on how safe I feel dealing with the agency. That may not be the most rational approach but that is how I feel. Second (and more important to me), I don't want to give my business to someone I don't care for.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I do not know the answer but I would certainly adore more female participation. If a lady comes here or a recent TS and posts how wonderful they are and how they have problems with clients, they tend to get criticism. Not all people are able to handle criticism well. Seems they stop posting after that.

I agree with your position Anonymiss, if you put yourself out there get ready for the bounce back.

I do not typically see agency ladies for the reasons CC stated. I look at phyiscal attraction first, then personality through posting or email. I will set one hour appt. without contact if reviews are good. I saw Elle based purely on her reviews, as well as Aria Adams. There are others, just first two ladies that came to mind.

I also know ladies that post do just fine for their business and other ladies create a mystique about them selves without posting and do great. So what is the answer - find what works for you and go with it. For example DallesRain posts often and I hear her dance card is filled. Miss J is a frequent poster and I know I see her when I can as well as other guys.

I know ladies like Angel Divine, Annef, and Nikki Tylor hardly post at all but I feel confident their dance card is full as well. So seems whatever works for you.

On the men;s side I know plenty of men that lurk and never post, me I am just too opinionated to remain quiet.

Post; don't post; do what makes you happy.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
These boards are truly lacking in female providers who contribute something relevant to the board.
Gotta admit that I actually LOL'ed at this line!
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowbeast666 View Post
So $250 for 60 min = $125 per 30 min OR $400 for 90 min = $150 for the added 30 min? No reviews and no pics that show the ladies. Maybe it's just me but the pricing seems a bit off, generally, it's a little cheaper for the extra 30 min NOT more expensive. Just an observation on my part, but it's enough to keep me from meeting anyone working for your agency
As their boss and the owner of a business, there are certain fees that I must charge to A.) advertise B.) provide safety through screening, C.) To provide travel & hotel accommodations when necessary, D.) To get paid myself for the HUGE amount of work I do to make sure they have calls from safe, trustworthy gentlemen. What I do possess that the girls (though they have not yet been reviewed) do not have is the ability to weed through time-wasters and dangerous men. There are other agencies in the area that clearly post fake reviews; I've seen them myself and get a good laugh from the fact that they're not fooling anyone. At least I haven't lowered myself to that level.

If you cannot pay the prices or don't wish to, that is your prerogative. It's just the same as making a decision between restaurants. If you don't feel that you need to dine at a fine-restaurant to be satisfied, you don't have to eat there. You also can't walk into the place and demand a discount just because no one YOU know has eaten there before. If instead you wish to frequent a restaurant where the prices are lower, you might feel just as satisfied with the service. That's just fine too. I'm not calling you a cheap-skate or saying you're a bad person for that. You just won't be a customer of mine. I think a woman has the right to choose what her body is worth and if you aren't accepting of that, you don't have to see her. On the flip side, I think a ton of men are absolutely insulting to women when they try to offer less than the quoted rate.

I did not say anything about providers beating their chests. I said, "Or, it goes off topic to some dawg beating his chest about fucking a provider COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT." I can screen shot some examples if you'd prefer that I back up that statement, but I don't think that will be necessary. If you would like me to be more polite about it-- I find that posts stray from the original topic due to men and providers interacting like fourteen year olds, filled with hormones, without direction. Tehehe. I obviously don't look down upon providing, but I do notice that, perhaps, out of desperation for business, some women are contributing absolutely nothing to conversation except their signature line with everything but their prices. JUST MY OBSERVATION.

[Edit: Chest beating over conquering some lady parts is for reviews if I'm not mistaken.]

By the way
el·o·quent   [el-uh-kwuhnt]
adjective
having or exercising the power of fluent, forceful, and appropriate speech: an eloquent orator.
characterized by forceful and appropriate expression: an eloquent speech.
movingly expressive: looks eloquent of disgust.
IMHO I have executed what this definition has required for one to be "eloquent."
Old 07-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post
Gotta admit that I actually LOL'ed at this line!
I'm glad you got the joke.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I debated on posting in this thread...but screw it,let's ride{lol}!!!
Good topic Anony......love to meet you sometime!

I am a top poster on eccie......for these reasons
I have a "relatively" safe place to discuss aspects of the hobby life...get advice from others....exchange laughter & sorrows with like minded people....and of course ,get business to support my lifestyle....
I value this board and consider it my family....I could NEVER share the things I share here with my REAL family {they might start "casting demons" out of me...lol}

Besides...I don't think I can go to my local neighborhood church and share what I share here....lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #9
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Should not have debated it for a moment, Dallas! Your points are all valid and on-topic.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #10
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas, as a reputable provider, credible and diplomatic poster, you don't have to justify your actions. I wish I could hold my tongue as often as you do. You provide advice to new girls and are a genuine, no BS lady! Eccie is my provider FB.

Hiding behind some obscure persona is very safe thing. Put yourself out there and the community will see how big your balls are.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #11
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post

For those men that seek women who are not only attractive but eloquent, how are you able to find that sifting through the pussy pictures of trollops (tehehe), the women who have no business providing (due to their lack of personality, drug use, or appearance), the colored alternating (HeY yOu GuYs) letters? This board is supposed to be the way, right?
the ladies i see here are beautiful, eloquent, well spoken and intelligent, i'd be proud to walk in to any social event with them. who i see is my choice.

i've seen 2 agency ladies in my hobby career and was dissatisfied with both. one i went through with the appointment. the other, i just paid and left. they were the type of "women who have no business providing (due to their lack of personality, drug use, or appearance), the colored alternating (HeY yOu GuYs) letters".

i'm not trying to ruffle your feathers, i just speaking from my experience.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:29 AM   #12
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The girls I hire DO NOT do drugs, are attractive--slender or athletic, extremely unique, and interesting. They are college-educated or working on it. You simply CANNOT group all agency girls in because of your two bad experiences. After all, which agency did you use? The Elves seem to keep the motto of drug-free, sweet girls who have never worked in the industry before them. Many people seem to enjoy them.

That's not really the issue I was speaking on though. I was asking if anyone had noticed that there are providers who come to the boards to attach yet another advertisement to discussion. I personally think there should be a character limit to the signature, because it's moderately annoying to look at over and over again.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:18 AM   #13
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

ANONYMIISS do you drug test ? Do you make the girls give you a resume? Do you personally do a one on one with them? no no no,If they look good you hire them.I have never met a provider who will tell you,she had a disease or she does drugs,and never will.now i have met a bunch who were working to pay for med or law school.If you have something to sell,then please do,otherwise the shit is getting old
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:53 AM   #14
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
ANONYMIISS do you drug test ? Do you make the girls give you a resume? Do you personally do a one on one with them? no no no,If they look good you hire them.I have never met a provider who will tell you,she had a disease or she does drugs,and never will.now i have met a bunch who were working to pay for med or law school.If you have something to sell,then please do,otherwise the shit is getting old
Actually, I do drug test them. It's not all that expensive; you can buy a testing kit at a pharmacy. I do a one-on-one with all of them. In addition, I send them to a doctor friend of mine to be tested. This is a requirement of them once a month.

Lowgear, I've already released an ad. You're not the only one who gets to contribute to these boards. This is a co-ed discussion. Honestly, even if you wanted to see any of the girls working for me, why would I let them see such a rude person? Consider yourself blocked.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #15
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

ANONYMISS you seem to think you have it all,but i guess you missed a few pointers,I would not even consider seeing any of your girls, everything you have to say,in the next sentence you contradict yourself.IF you think i come across as being RUDE,then what the hell do you think we think of you.since i'am blocked now,maybe i can change my handle like you have done in the past,because i really want to see a ELOQUENT,educated,drug free,drug tested,dr tested,madam tested lady.If they are all that you say they are,they would not be working for you.please take time to feed the ducks. oh and you say i'am such a rude person,someone said that about you this morning in the hotel thread,you just replied oh you cant judge that from a few post.that shows how you contradict yourself.Yes a lot of us think you are very RUDE
lowgear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women