Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2017, 07:11 AM   #1
Mandingo_
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default What's the deal with BP ads these days?

Noticed that most of them only have a phone number and no caption. I want to say these wenches are getting lazier than ever but, rather it aroused my suspicion. To many to be LE I think but not impossible. Just unlikely. Anyone have an idea why this changed?

Dingo
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Moved to Coed
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #3
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

They have diminished the character space so it limits us to what we can put in and we have to curve a lot of our verbiage. We are only allowed 140 characters in 1 AD and we also have to have a social media link and now it's requiring us to put our phone number in
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:01 PM   #4
John Murray
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
They have diminished the character space so it limits us to what we can put in and we have to curve a lot of our verbiage. We are only allowed 140 characters in 1 AD and we also have to have a social media link and now it's requiring us to put our phone number in
That must be it. It explains a lot.
John Murray is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #5
SweetestOne
Lovely Lady Katt

User ID: 415986
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no longer a field to write a headline. It only allows a phone number, location, and requires a social media site link. Some girls have a link that goes nowhere, some have taken the time to give you more information and their website on their social media page. We are very limited in What we can put on bp now. I would recommend browsing backpage by clicking on gallery and scroll the photos instead of scrolling through phone numbers.
SweetestOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:08 PM   #6
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So is this just for select areas ? The reason I ask is if you look around the country its business as usaul with backpage with full size titles and adds whether you look at Seattle , Wa , Phoenix , Az , Ohio , etc . Here's an example of todays adds , http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/

There doesn't seem to be any limitations there ...
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 08:27 PM   #7
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is just one reason I stay away from BP
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:24 PM   #8
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post
So is this just for select areas ? The reason I ask is if you look around the country its business as usaul with backpage with full size titles and adds whether you look at Seattle , Wa , Phoenix , Az , Ohio , etc . Here's an example of todays adds , http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/

There doesn't seem to be any limitations there ...

one of three theories

A) A "rolling" roll-out, from subdomain (ie Biloxi) to subdomain (Seattle). These types of roll outs can be alphabetical or subdomain size (small to large) and will eventually be completed across all subdomains.

B) Test marketing. May or may not be done with the advise/consent of Uncle Leo trying to limit trafficking in stuff we don't need to be discussing. The social media links could be one way of providing providers stuck in a bad situation an out.

C) Test marketing. Mobile devices don't like big ads, limiting characters and telephone # listings are more mobile friendly.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:22 AM   #9
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

While there is nothing wrong with advertising on Backpage, and there are actually a lot of awesome guys that come from there Addison, law enforcement is everywhere, so I wouldnt put all your eggs in one basket.

Sweetest One, you are right!
We had the right at one point to actually post an ad, then we were limited to 140 characters with a social media link, and the videos were impossible to upload.
Now we have no ad, and it is complete horse-shit! Only a matter of time now.

Boomer, I believe is slowly taking effect all over.

But at least, the guys can just google the phone number now, to see if a lady has any history out there!
Guest070721 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women