Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Bridgett Love

I was going to pm her but she doesn't allow pm's and no showcase pics . I'm not quite ready to call so I'm curious if anyone knows what she looks like or has seen her yet ? I like the way her bio reads . Also posted just on the chance she might be unaware her PM is turned off . I like pm's through eccie as first contact and if it's promising move to calling .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:37 PM   #2
rustystaub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I'm curious about her as well
rustystaub is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 04:41 AM   #3
A1.
Valued Poster

TER
Appearance
BuildFew Extra Pounds
Ethnicity White
Age36 - 40
Hair Color Blonde
Hair Type Straight
Hair Length Below Shoulders
PiercingsNone
PussyShaved
Photo Accurate Photos accurate
Height5'9" - 5'11"
Transsexual No
Breast Size38-39
Breast CupD
Breast Implants No
Breast Appearance Average
Tattoos None
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:24 AM   #4
Bridgett Love
Passionate & Playful

User ID: 417434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1vapor View Post
TER
Appearance
BuildFew Extra Pounds
Ethnicity White
Age36 - 40
Hair Color Blonde
Hair Type Straight
Hair Length Below Shoulders
PiercingsNone
PussyShaved
Photo Accurate Photos accurate
Height5'9" - 5'11"
Transsexual No
Breast Size38-39
Breast CupD
Breast Implants No
Breast Appearance Average
Tattoos None
That is not me in that Tier review boo. Here is my Tier # TER ID: 295082 and I'm under the name Kerry or KerryBell. I have been using Bridgett Love for the past year. Here are some links to my reviews as well

https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=295082

http://www.asexyservice.com/tampa/cl...KY1YRQBfQY88e/

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/pr...7&pp=15&page=9

https://twitter.com/kerrybellmfc

now I use these:
https://www.instagram.com/bridgettlove69/

https://www.youkandy.com/bridgettlove

that's a couple of the sites that I use now you can check them out if you would like. sorry about the confusion and I look forward to hearing from you.
Bridgett Love is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #5
Bridgett Love
Passionate & Playful

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustystaub View Post
I'm curious about her as well
Hey there Rusty feel free to call me and we can chat and maybe cure up any questions you may have. It is nice to meet you and I'll be looking forward to your call. My number is 662-598-7115
Old 11-09-2017, 03:35 AM   #6
Bridgett Love
Passionate & Playful

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post
I was going to pm her but she doesn't allow pm's and no showcase pics . I'm not quite ready to call so I'm curious if anyone knows what she looks like or has seen her yet ? I like the way her bio reads . Also posted just on the chance she might be unaware her PM is turned off . I like pm's through eccie as first contact and if it's promising move to calling .
Hey there Boomer how are you? Sorry about all the confusion I have posted my information and tier review information to the start of this thread and my phone number is 662-598-7115
I am not sure why my Pm is not working but I will go and check it out now. Feel free to call or text me anytime. I do have a few pics on my showcase now and I am working on putting up more. Nice to hear that yall are looking at my profile though. I hope to meet you all in person soon.. Have a great day...
Old 11-09-2017, 07:00 AM   #7
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Rates are too high for me. I have a policy to never pay more than $300 per hour. Good looking woman would love to see her but I no longer pay more than $300. I have paid more than that in past and always felt I got ripped off.

Hope it all works out for you, Bridgette
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #8
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Rates are too high for me. I have a policy to never pay more than $300 per hour. Good looking woman would love to see her but I no longer pay more than $300. I have paid more than that in past and always felt I got ripped off.

Hope it all works out for you, Bridgette
Where did you find $300 printed? I looked through all her advertising links and found nothing. The way you wrote your comment it suggested that she charges $300
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:35 PM   #9
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

^^^ It's on her showcase
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #10
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
^^^ It's on her showcase
I appreciate the help, was checking every link instead of the showcase for the tip amount.

She has half hour rate which is far less than the $300 that gentleBOYtoo was trolling about.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:29 AM   #11
Bridgett Love
Passionate & Playful

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gentleman I can assure you that your time with me will be well worth your few bucks. I tell ya what come and spend the half hour with me and I promise you that you will see & you will most def. want a repeat session with me with no concerns what so ever over my donations. I believe you will see I have more passion and sex drive than any girl you have ever seen,& my friendship & companionship as well as my skills is worth every penny.... Fill free to contact me we can discuss this but I say live a little and come see me for 1/2 let me show you....Kiss Kiss
Old 11-12-2017, 11:27 AM   #12
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Hi Bridgett , I'm not on the coast and rarely get down there but here's an idea for you . Since you have no reviews on ECCIE some guys might be reluctant to spend that much just to verify if what you say is accurate . What you might consider doing is to invest a little of yourself to prove what you say is true by offering a review special of around 200 , 225 and entice some of our coastal members to see you and review you here . That's pretty much what new ladies typically do here . Just something to consider to get yourself in the review thread and get the ball rolling . I can tell you most all of these guys are sitting and waiting for someone to be the first . Every girl on BP and almost all on ECCIe all claim to be the ONE . Are you willing to invest some to prove you are thereby building your trade on here ? just mho . Wishing you lots of luck regardless sugar .
Old 11-12-2017, 01:50 PM   #13
Bridgett Love
Passionate & Playful

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post
Hi Bridgett , I'm not on the coast and rarely get down there but here's an idea for you . Since you have no reviews on ECCIE some guys might be reluctant to spend that much just to verify if what you say is accurate . What you might consider doing is to invest a little of yourself to prove what you say is true by offering a review special of around 200 , 225 and entice some of our coastal members to see you and review you here . That's pretty much what new ladies typically do here . Just something to consider to get yourself in the review thread and get the ball rolling . I can tell you most all of these guys are sitting and waiting for someone to be the first . Every girl on BP and almost all on ECCIe all claim to be the ONE . Are you willing to invest some to prove you are thereby building your trade on here ? just mho . Wishing you lots of luck regardless sugar .
Thanks for the advice I think that is a great idea. I have posted the special in my showcase and will be making my post later today Monday-Friday this week I will be running my review special for a full hour of GFE will be $225.00 I look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks again....
Old 11-12-2017, 02:11 PM   #14
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

^^^^^ I'll take a chance. Pm sent
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:32 PM   #15
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgett Love View Post
Thanks for the advice I think that is a great idea. I have posted the special in my showcase and will be making my post later today Monday-Friday this week I will be running my review special for a full hour of GFE will be $225.00 I look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks again....

A woman that listens and is cheerful is just sexy as hell . Bridgett , you sound like a really sweet lady . Good luck here on eccie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women