Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2016, 07:22 AM   #1
bulon69
BANNED

Encounters: 23
Default Review Flaky AmberOktobur

Date: End of May
Provider: AmberOktobur
User ID: AmberOktobur
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=174661
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: She was flaky, I had to wait for more than 1 hour. I finally canceled the appointment.
Session Length: -
Fee: 120 for 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I did not see her. She wasted more than 2 hours of my time.
Recommendation: No
bulon69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:56 AM   #2
bulon69
BANNED

Encounters: 23

I have seen her few times on different hours of the day including early afternoon, late afternoon and evening. She had been constantly late every single time, she was always late at least 30 minutes or more. This time I decided that I will not put up with the bullshit. She has a pitbull and a dude had to come to walk him every time before she can work. He consstantly texted her asking when she will be done.
bulon69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:10 AM   #3
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

thanks for the intel..

honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:01 AM   #4
gman44

Encounters: 203

this forum is the place for your thread
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:28 AM   #5
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

What a shame. Thanks for saving me $
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #6
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I've visited her once. She made me wait too. Then she made me walk around for no reason. In the beginning, I was waiting in the right place but she started confusing me by saying that there was no swimming pool at the place she was staying. Since I was waiting by the pool, I thought "oh shit, I'm waiting in the wrong place". So I crossed the road and went and checked the hotels there, she wasn't there either. Then finally I cross the road again and return to where I was waiting initially and there she was, apparently she didn't know there was a swimming pool there.

OK fine I understand, now can we just get started? I had booked a hour session with her. She spent more than 30 minutes just talking about the drama in her life, how some gal stole from her, how she was so mad etc etc etc. I just waited and waited, not wanting to be rude and thinking this might be off the clock time. Finally after 40 minutes of jibber jabber, I asked if we can start? She said the time started when I entered the room. She gave off this lazy bored indifferent vibe. That vibe was such a turnoff for me that I just said I'm leaving and walked out the door. Yes, all I did with her was talk. I did nothing else at all. I felt like a sucker. However, I just couldn't find someone with such a personality attractive.

I was meeting her for the first time and she had no desire to make a good impression or make sure I had a good time. Her goal was just to waste all the time I paid for by talking on useless issues. She was deliberately trying to waste time by talking, she wasn't trying to get to know me or build a stronger emotional connection. I won't be meeting her again. Maybe she is a YMMV provider because looks like other guys have had a great time with her. Maybe I'm too old for her, IDK.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #7
ozarka
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHippy View Post
I've visited her once. She made me wait too. Then she made me walk around for no reason. In the beginning, I was waiting in the right place but she started confusing me by saying that there was no swimming pool at the place she was staying. Since I was waiting by the pool, I thought "oh shit, I'm waiting in the wrong place". So I crossed the road and went and checked the hotels there, she wasn't there either. Then finally I cross the road again and return to where I was waiting initially and there she was, apparently she didn't know there was a swimming pool there.

OK fine I understand, now can we just get started? I had booked a hour session with her. She spent more than 30 minutes just talking about the drama in her life, how some gal stole from her, how she was so mad etc etc etc. I just waited and waited, not wanting to be rude and thinking this might be off the clock time. Finally after 40 minutes of jibber jabber, I asked if we can start? She said the time started when I entered the room. She gave off this lazy bored indifferent vibe. That vibe was such a turnoff for me that I just said I'm leaving and walked out the door. Yes, all I did with her was talk. I did nothing else at all. I felt like a sucker. However, I just couldn't find someone with such a personality attractive.

I was meeting her for the first time and she had no desire to make a good impression or make sure I had a good time. Her goal was just to waste all the time I paid for by talking on useless issues. She was deliberately trying to waste time by talking, she wasn't trying to get to know me or build a stronger emotional connection. I won't be meeting her again. Maybe she is a YMMV provider because looks like other guys have had a great time with her. Maybe I'm too old for her, IDK.
I wouldn't even pay and walk out. If she wants to create a scene, I'm ready.
ozarka is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 06:17 PM   #8
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulon69 View Post
Date: End of May
Provider: AmberOktobur
User ID: AmberOktobur
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=174661
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: She was flaky, I had to wait for more than 1 hour. I finally canceled the appointment.
Session Length: -
Fee: 120 for 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I did not see her. She wasted more than 2 hours of my time.
Recommendation: No
She nc/ns on me several months back. I think she is notorious for this kind of thing.
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 06:47 PM   #9
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Why she has all those YES reviews?

A girl that schedules a meet on her daughter's birthday?

Really? That hard up for money?

Should be taking that whole day off, turn the phone off and put her daughter first.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:15 PM   #10
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

The OP has a lot more patience than I. My rule is that I bail after fifteen minutes. Seriously, I have done it more than once. I refuse to sit around waiting for someone who has no consideration for my time. If they want my money they must be prompt.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:25 PM   #11
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

If they are providers, then IMO they should be ready to meet a customer at any time.

I had one after I contacted her and she agreed to see me, she still needed time to bathe and get ready.

Another one when I got to her incall, she said she needed to shave her legs?

They should be primmed and made up and clean and fresh and ready to go when the customer shows up.

If they can't be ready at their agreed time, don't agree for that time.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:26 PM   #12
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it terrible to make people wait. On the bounds of providers should always be ready to meet. I disagree! I prefer not to meet past 11 at latest due to individuals are usually drink or high. And how people's bodies are different they could be mean or whatever. It's a shame everyone's having a bad experience.
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women