Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #1
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Pussy Piercings

I was curious about how gentlemen feel about a provider that has her lady parts pierced. Does it turn you on? Would you even notice it during a session? If you like them, do you have a preference on the type of genital piercing/jewelry? Personally, I've had my VCH piercing for quite some time and have never gotten any complaints about it.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:28 AM   #2
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's a deal breaker for me.No my cup of tea. I miss out on some because of it & smokers. But still get to see plenty of the Honey's.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

No complaints here, it doesn't bother me in the least. The only thing is that I sometimes wonder if I'm fully reaching the "objective" during DATY, depending on placement of the piercing, but that's minor.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:21 AM   #4
kenzsquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I personally think it's sexy as hell!
kenzsquatch is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:46 AM   #5
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I was curious about how gentlemen feel about a provider that has her lady parts pierced. Does it turn you on? Would you even notice it during a session? If you like them, do you have a preference on the type of genital piercing/jewelry? Personally, I've had my VCH piercing for quite some time and have never gotten any complaints about it.
I've never had that experience yet but would be willing when and if you come back to NWA, or I just need an excuse to make a solo trip to Little Rock.
niteswimmer1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:01 PM   #6
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Not a big fan, excuse my ignorance but could it get caught on condom and break condom?
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:23 PM   #7
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottprestons View Post
Not a big fan, excuse my ignorance but could it get caught on condom and break condom?
It could if you used pointy ends on the bar of the piercing for decorative purposes, but I always use smooth round ones. I've had mine for 5 years now and it's never been a problem.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #8
MagicBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It's very sexy. I've never been with someone who has one but I've always wanted to!
MagicBone is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #9
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I find them sexy, as long as it's just 1. More is not better in this instance. I like yours. 😍 . I like nipple piercings also, but not a big fan of tats on them. Don't care for the nose rings. I guess it depends on the lady. Some suicide girls are sexy as hell, others not so much.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:57 PM   #10
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I don't like them and I tend to avoid providers in the general age group that thinks they are cool.so it hasn't been an issue.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #11
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
I find them sexy, as long as it's just 1. More is not better in this instance. I like yours. 😍 . I like nipple piercings also, but not a big fan of tats on them. Don't care for the nose rings. I guess it depends on the lady. Some suicide girls are sexy as hell, others not so much.
Glad you like mine! I suppose you could say it's tastefully done.

I would imagine if a client really had a problem with it, I could always take it out. Granted the last time I took it out was when I had surgery and a nurse had to help me lol!
Old 04-04-2017, 05:14 PM   #12
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
No complaints here, it doesn't bother me in the least. The only thing is that I sometimes wonder if I'm fully reaching the "objective" during DATY, depending on placement of the piercing, but that's minor.
In my limited experience with ladies with genital piercings, my observations have been 1) that the piercing enhances her pleasure (i.e., the pierced ladies have tended to cum much intensely during DATY than the unpierced ladies), and 2) if she and I have taken the time to develop a rapport before getting down to the fun stuff, she'll make sure I know if I'm fully reaching the objective, and give me plenty of guidance if I'm not. But that may be an individual thing.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:57 PM   #13
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I thought yours was very sexy, Vannah!
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:15 PM   #14
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm a fan I've been with several ladies in my civi life with genital piercings. The more the better imo
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:21 PM   #15
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I have enjoyed DATY with several women who have had piercings, but generally they have been just round studs and have had no issues, nor do they get in the way. I had a different experience with a girl last week with a piercing that was a round stud with a string with another small round ball at the end of it. While sucking on it during DATY it felt weird at first, as it felt as it had come apart in my mouth, but it never did. She seemed to really enjoy it. I imagine with the tongue action on the clit simultaneously with the suction tugging at the clit with the string it added to her pleasure. To me it felt different as i was concerned I was going to break the string while sucking, but it appeared to give her extreme pleasure and results. So in my experience if the piercing enhance the women's pleasure, go for it, as it does not distract me from giving them pleasure.
sas72032 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women